• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand & Sm. Caddy

In summary, the person is looking for a 3 tier cake stand and small caddy for bridal expos and showers. They prefer the white with silver style and their shipping zip code is 63468. The other person has a white 3 tier stand and a small bowl caddy available for sale, but their items are currently in storage. They are willing to sell the stand for $35 and the caddy for $10, plus shipping and handling. They also mention the possibility of a bridal expo on the 13th and 26th.
Chefjpeak
I am searching for the 3 Tier Cake Stand & Sm. Caddy for my bridal expos and showers. I like the clean look of the white with the silver. My shipping would be 63468. (Shelbina, MO). Thanks so much!!

I have the white 3 tier. Like new but I had it displayed and used it maybe twice. I can put it in the box the glass one came in. Small caddy? Are you talking about the small bowl caddy that holds 2 small square bowls? I do have one new in box but you can still get that in the catalog.

Issue is my things are in storage for another week or so. If you can wait a little we can work out a deal.

Beth you are right, I can still get the small caddy from the catalog. SMH!!! I do have a Bridal Expo possibly the 13th, but I am still waiting to see if I can get it, but I have one the 26th for sure. Let me know what you are thinking on price and shipping. THanks so much!!

Chefjpeak said:
Beth you are right, I can still get the small caddy from the catalog. SMH!!! I do have a Bridal Expo possibly the 13th, but I am still waiting to see if I can get it, but I have one the 26th for sure. Let me know what you are thinking on price and shipping. THanks so much!!

Hopefully we will close on the 4th - then it could be to you by the 13th. I'll check on the pricing ASAP.

I have a three tier stand and the small bowl caddy on hand if you need them... the stand was 44.50 new and mine is new in box... not sure how much shipping would be to your zip, i can check once i know if you need it or not...
i can let the stand go for $35 plus S&H...
the small bowl caddy would be $10 plus S&H if I cannot fit it in the same box for any reason... or if you only want one or the other
let mek now
tina
[email protected]

1. What is the material of the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand & Sm. Caddy?

The Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand & Sm. Caddy is made of durable, high-quality stoneware material that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. Can the tiers of the cake stand be used separately?

Yes, the tiers of the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand & Sm. Caddy can be used separately. The top tier can be used as a small serving tray, the middle tier can be used as a plate, and the bottom tier can be used as a bowl or caddy.

3. How many cupcakes can the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand hold?

The Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand can hold up to 12 cupcakes, with 4 cupcakes on each tier. However, it can also be used to display a variety of other treats, such as cookies, fruit, and mini sandwiches.

4. Is the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand is collapsible for easy storage. The tiers can be stacked together and the caddy can be flipped upside down to fit neatly inside the bottom tier, making it compact and convenient for storing in cabinets or drawers.

5. Can the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso: 3 Tier Cake Stand is perfect for outdoor events. It is sturdy and stable, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Plus, the caddy can be used to transport the treats to the event, making it a convenient and stylish option for outdoor gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • ardipc