• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Display on a 3-Tier Stand for My Open House Tomorrow?

In summary, the author is doing an Open House tomorrow at the home of a friend. She is taking the 3-tier stand and a couple new products - the cheese board with mini-SA squares and a cookbook to advertise the guest special. She is thinking of ways to put on the stand. She is taking the SS Bowls and stacking them - but doubts if she has room on the table.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I am doing an Open House tomorrow at the home of a friend. This is with So Living at Home, Arbonne, silver jewelry and me. Small house - I am in the kitchen on a cardtable! Soooo.....I am taking the 3-tier stand and a couple new products - the cheese board with mini-SA squares since it is the host special and festive. A cookbook to advertise the guest special. Give me ideas please to put on the 3-tier stand! I am thinking lots of little things - I have a bow on a whisk, M&M in a SA small bowl tied with clear wrap and a bow.....Other ideas please!
The rest of the table will have the catalog in a binder, and my laptop which may be sorta behind it depending on the space. I'm excited - it should be good (knock on wood)....lots of people coming.

Food wise, you could put some chex mix in a medium bowl and put it on top.
and take some small tools with you, such as mini spatula, bamboo spoons tied with a bow etc...and put them on the stand on a medium square. I've been promoting the mini spatula or bamboo spoons with a season's best as a good 5 dollar gift. I've had a couple of people buy 10 of each to put together as hostess gifts for holiday gatherings and gift exchanges. It's worked well.

I've got Hersheys Kisses for the top! Great idea about promoting the small things as "little gifts". I also have the layered cookie mix in the small batter bowl with lots the printed recipe gift tags to go with it if they purchase a batter bowl.

That works...on the bottom two, you could use it as a booking/recruiting tool by putting your average hostess bonuses on a little 'tent' on one with the tools and then your average earnings per show/month on the next one with some more tools.

Also, I take the stainless bowls and stack them with a bow tied around them, when i'm done, i put them inside each other and put the bow in the small one. Ready for the next show! I"ve been carrying way too much stuff with me the last month b/c of christmas. I've been taking the SA large bowl in the woven selections basket, as well as the rect. baker and basket. That stuff is getting heavier and heavier! My last show of the month is tuesday. can't wait to lighten my load!

Im gonna take the SS Bowls and stack them - but doubt if I have room on the table. I find someplace to stick them tho!
I found an extra small QSP and I am gonna use that to raffle off, using the guest info slips that we pass out at shows (whatever they are called, I am brain dead tonight).

If you are in the kitchen, don't you have access to the counters? If so, take some hands on stuff and potatoes and limes.

Nope! the house is full! Food on the counters. Just to hard to do anytype of demo at this. I will be fine - Ive got my crate packed, all ready to go. I am against a wall - I made a poster with flyers to hang and have the new banner from Merrill. Most everyone coming is already familiar with PC. Oh and I have my Santoku. Made a little sign that says something like "Paula Deen uses knives like us - ask to see!" and I'll let them see - with caution. Dont want to just leave it out.

Hope this went great, Cindy-- let us know!

1. What types of food can I put in a 3 tier stand?

The great thing about a 3 tier stand is its versatility. You can put a variety of foods in it, such as appetizers, fruits, vegetables, desserts, and even small sandwiches. The possibilities are endless!

2. Can I use the 3 tier stand for hot food?

Yes, you can put hot food in the 3 tier stand as long as it is heat-resistant and the stand is sturdy enough to hold the weight. We recommend checking the maximum weight capacity of your stand before placing hot dishes on it.

3. How do I assemble the 3 tier stand?

Assembling the 3 tier stand is quick and easy. Simply stack the three tiers on top of each other, making sure the support rods are aligned, and then twist the finial tightly to secure the tiers in place. You can refer to the instruction manual for more detailed steps.

4. What are some creative ways to use the 3 tier stand?

The 3 tier stand can be used for more than just displaying food. You can use it to organize your bathroom essentials, display jewelry or trinkets, or even as a plant stand. Get creative and see how it can add functionality and style to any room in your home!

5. Is the 3 tier stand dishwasher safe?

The 3 tier stand is made of high-quality materials that are safe for the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your stand. Simply disassemble the tiers and wash them with warm soapy water, then dry thoroughly before reassembling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • apriljc