• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Open House (Help W/ Recipe's)

In summary, the speaker has had bad luck with open houses in the past, but is trying a different approach by reaching out to neighboring developments and inviting past hosts and guests to an upcoming open house. They plan on showcasing new products and offering prizes for booking a show. They also plan on having a small area with discounted items and displaying a trifold board with information about the event. Some recommendations for food offerings include a round cake, cookies/treats on a tiered tower, cheese and ham tortellini in a DCB, and candies in a trio bowl. The speaker also suggests personally inviting neighbors and asking for their phone numbers to give a reminder call.
robochick84
I have had the worst luck with open houses in general and also with booking show's since the end of my first 90 days. My first open house I invited over 100 people from my development, and one person showed. My second, I won't discuss because it was a total flop. I decided to reach out of my development to neighboring developments this time and invited 100, plus all past hosts and guests to my spring open house. We'll see if it goes any better this time!Where I need help....I plan on having all the new items on one table.
The three tiered stand with the new kiwi cups.
And notes on the prizes that you get if you book a show that today (some old and some new but range from $20 - $60).
The new QSP with lemonade, etc in it.
The new loaf pan with beer bread (plated).On another table....
I plan to have the chili bake in the DCB.I also have a few pieces of SA, including the trio bowl. I would like some recommendations for the trio bowl besides the dips that I could do and besides salsa, guacamole, etc. Any thoughts?Plus any other must haves at open houses or new must do recipe feel free to recommend.I am also going to have a small area with 3 or 4 pieces of stone's for the final offer of 20% off.

Last edited:
I would recommend looking in the booth fairs and festivals section of the forum, a recent thread is showing pictures of peoples booths. One person puts little yellow flags on her new items to show they are new. This gets people attention, I think.

I'm going to do a simple 2 layer round cake on my cake platter and 3 different kinds of cookies/treats on the tiered tower.
I'll be doing the cheese/ham tortellini recipe found in the new catalog in my DCB.
I would do candies in the trio bowl, m&ms and/or skittles, hot tamales, etc. (I won't be doing this because I don't have a trio bowl)

Set out some recipe cards for people to take. I'm going to do a trifold board (also found under that same thread mentioned above about booths) to highlight everything.

I'll have a few flyers out about the prizes I'm offering and the different ways to win tickets into the drawing.

I'm going to grab the link to that thread for you and post it ;)

I think what you're planning to offer sounds good.

A question about how you're inviting people: are you just sending flyers/postcards or are you actually speaking ot people. Unless someone is a real PC junkie, they probably won't come to an open house for someone they don't know. On a recent audio I listened to, the speaker told about a fellow consultant that had recently relocated. She baked bread in the bread tubes (you could use the beer bread), and cut the loaves in half and wrapped them up nicely. She then went and knocked on the doors of her neighbors, and introduced herself. She gave them the bread, told them about her party she was having to get her business started, and then gave them 5 invitations to bring their friends.

If you do go and actually talk to your neighbors, who ever you end up talking to, ask for a phone number so you can give them a reminder call.

Thanks for sharing that story Noora--I love that idea!

NooraK said:
I think what you're planning to offer sounds good.

A question about how you're inviting people: are you just sending flyers/postcards or are you actually speaking ot people. Unless someone is a real PC junkie, they probably won't come to an open house for someone they don't know. On a recent audio I listened to, the speaker told about a fellow consultant that had recently relocated. She baked bread in the bread tubes (you could use the beer bread), and cut the loaves in half and wrapped them up nicely. She then went and knocked on the doors of her neighbors, and introduced herself. She gave them the bread, told them about her party she was having to get her business started, and then gave them 5 invitations to bring their friends.

If you do go and actually talk to your neighbors, who ever you end up talking to, ask for a phone number so you can give them a reminder call.

Sounds like a great idea, but I was petrified just walking to 'empty' houses and leaving the door hangers on the door! I was constantly thinking that a neighbor was going to see me and call the cops, or I was going to set an alarm system off!

ShelbyMichalek said:
I would recommend looking in the booth fairs and festivals section of the forum, a recent thread is showing pictures of peoples booths. One person puts little yellow flags on her new items to show they are new. This gets people attention, I think.

I'm going to do a simple 2 layer round cake on my cake platter and 3 different kinds of cookies/treats on the tiered tower.
I'll be doing the cheese/ham tortellini recipe found in the new catalog in my DCB.
I would do candies in the trio bowl, m&ms and/or skittles, hot tamales, etc. (I won't be doing this because I don't have a trio bowl)

Set out some recipe cards for people to take. I'm going to do a trifold board (also found under that same thread mentioned above about booths) to highlight everything.

I'll have a few flyers out about the prizes I'm offering and the different ways to win tickets into the drawing.

I'm going to grab the link to that thread for you and post it ;)

Thanks for the trio bowl idea, I may do that as it is simple and quick.

I also have some recipe cards I will hand out, I had done spice samples, but the recipe cards sound much better!

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Open House event?

The Spring Open House event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products and help customers discover new recipes and cooking techniques for the spring season.

2. Can I attend the Spring Open House event online or do I have to be there in person?

The Spring Open House event is available both in person and online. You can choose to attend the event in person at a local Pampered Chef consultant's home, or you can participate in the online event through our website or social media channels.

3. How can I find a local Pampered Chef consultant hosting a Spring Open House event?

You can find a local consultant hosting a Spring Open House event by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Just enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be provided along with their contact information.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the Spring Open House event?

While RSVPs are not required, they are highly recommended. This will ensure that the consultant hosting the event has enough supplies and samples for all attendees.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the Spring Open House event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available only at the Spring Open House event. Be sure to attend or participate online to take advantage of these special deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies