• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Open House: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Event

In summary, "Another Open House Threads" are virtual events hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products and provide cooking demonstrations. To join an event, simply click on the provided link and you can make purchases through the consultant's personal website. Special offers and discounts may also be available during these events. As a consultant, you can also host your own "Another Open House Thread" to connect with customers and showcase products. Contact your team leader or mentor for more information.
linojackie
I know there are a ton of these, so I apologize for the repeat. I just moved and I would like to do an open house in my new neighborhood to pick up some new customers. I will be having 5 other vendors there. What I'm not sure of is :

1. With all the info we want to get out, what are the most important things to put on the invite.

2. How do I attract people to my spot to generate interest? Just have a killer display?

I would just love to have one of those open houses like others do where they get $500-$600 in sales, but I just don't see how it's done. I would appreciate any and all advice you have to offer.

TIA!

Last edited:
I just recently did one and didn't get much sales but I think it was because the host asked me not to cook anything. In the future I will have a yummy dish prepared and I think that would help. Then people want to have a party with you because they want you to cook that at their house.

1. What is an "Another Open House Thread"?

An "Another Open House Thread" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and provide cooking demonstrations. It is a fun and interactive way for customers to learn more about our products and ask any questions they may have.

2. How do I join an "Another Open House Thread"?

To join an "Another Open House Thread", simply click on the link provided by the consultant hosting the event. This will take you to the virtual event platform where you can participate in the demonstrations and ask questions.

3. Can I make purchases during an "Another Open House Thread"?

Yes, you can make purchases during an "Another Open House Thread". The consultant hosting the event will provide a link to their personal Pampered Chef website where you can browse and purchase products.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts during an "Another Open House Thread"?

Yes, consultants often offer special discounts or promotions during "Another Open House Threads". These can include free shipping or discounted products. Be sure to check with the consultant hosting the event for any current promotions.

5. Can I host my own "Another Open House Thread"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own "Another Open House Thread". It is a great way to connect with customers and showcase our products. Contact your team leader or mentor for more information on hosting your own virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • augmommychef