• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Do Open House After Moving??

In summary, to invite people to your open house after moving, you can send out invitations via email, social media, or traditional mail. It is important to include the date, time, and location of the open house, as well as any special instructions or requests. Additionally, you can personally invite neighbors, friends, and family members. At the open house, it is recommended to have refreshments, informational materials about your new home and the surrounding area, and a small gift or discount for attendees. To make your new home look presentable, declutter and clean the space, and add decorative touches. The layout of the open house should be inviting and easy to navigate. To ensure a successful open house, promote it in advance, provide
pamperedchef.carol
I'm thinking about doing a Pre-Superbowl party at my house to take advantage of the February double points. I've heard of established people inviting 100+ from the past year's contacts, but we just moved here a few months ago and still have a limited number of people in my social circles. I could probably come up with 30-40 to invite, plus I could invite neighbors by mailing invites. (No, I can't go door-to-door to pass out invites. I tried that in our old neighborhood and just about threw up from nervousness! :( )

Do you cheffers have any ideas for maximizing attendance when the guest list is relatively small? Would you do a cooking show format or an open house format? Would you do a mystery host or take the host benefits for yourself? Would you offer drawings/prizes more than in a normal show? Any ideas for the invitations?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I'd do a mystery host show which plays up great in invitations. If you do a search you'll find lots of advice under moving, open house, and mystery host.

I am in the same boat. EXCEPT that i am prego and due in 5 wks... so my husband says an open house is outta the question, but i need catalog shows.....help....

1. How do I invite people to my open house after moving?

To invite people to your open house after moving, you can send out invitations via email, social media, or traditional mail. Be sure to include the date, time, and location of the open house, as well as any special instructions or requests. You can also personally invite your neighbors, friends, and family members.

2. What should I have at my open house after moving?

At your open house after moving, it is important to have refreshments such as water, coffee, and light snacks. You should also have informational materials about your new home and the surrounding area. Additionally, consider having a small gift or discount for those who attend.

3. How can I make my new home look presentable for the open house after moving?

To make your new home look presentable for the open house, start by decluttering and cleaning the space. Then, add some decorative touches such as fresh flowers or candles. Consider hiring a professional cleaner or stager if you need extra help.

4. How should I set up for the open house after moving?

The layout of your open house should be inviting and easy to navigate. Make sure there is plenty of space for guests to move around and view the different areas of your home. You can also set up stations for different activities or demonstrations, such as a cooking demo if you work for Pampered Chef.

5. What are some tips for a successful open house after moving?

To ensure a successful open house after moving, be sure to promote it well in advance and provide clear directions to your new home. On the day of the open house, greet guests warmly, offer refreshments, and be available to answer any questions. Follow up with attendees afterwards to thank them for coming and gather any feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • passiontecooking.t
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
passiontecooking.t
  • robochick84