• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Upcoming Shows and Open House | Update: 17 Calls Made

In summary, to increase sales at upcoming shows and open houses, create a sense of urgency and exclusivity by offering limited-time deals or special discounts. Making phone calls to promote your events is also effective, with a recommended minimum of 10-15 calls per event. Other ways to promote include utilizing social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth. To make your open house event more successful, have a well-organized and visually appealing set-up, offer samples or demonstrations, and make genuine connections with customers.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Tonight I called 17 people.

The results are:
2 possible April/May shows
1 wants to order (decided to hold and open house as this is the 4 person that wants to attend a local show and I will invite the neighbors)
5 would like to host a show in June/July 3 of which dated their show :)
9 left a message

Things to do next week:

I will follow up next week with the people I left messages with and with my poss April/ May hosts to date their shows.

I will have a guest list for my open house (4/18 at 7pm) and start mailing invites

Great Job!

You are being proactive, and working your business - YEA for you!!!

Good for you!

Way to work your business! Keep the positive attitude and you will definitely go far.

Hi there! It sounds like you had a busy and productive evening reaching out to potential hosts and customers. I'm excited to hear that you already have 2 possible shows for April/May and 5 interested in hosting in June/July. That's fantastic! And it's great that you have decided to hold an open house for those who are interested in attending a local show. I'm sure your neighbors will appreciate the invitation.It's always a good idea to follow up with those you left messages with, and it's great that you have a plan to do so next week. And starting to prepare for your open house by creating a guest list and sending out invites is a great way to get the ball rolling. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear about your future successes!

1. How can I increase my sales at upcoming shows and open houses?

One way to boost your sales is by creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity for your products. Offer limited-time deals or special discounts for those who attend your shows or open house events. This can entice customers to make a purchase on the spot.

2. Should I make phone calls to promote my upcoming shows and open houses?

Yes, making phone calls to potential customers can be an effective way to promote your events. Make sure to have a clear and concise message about the event and any special offers you may have. Be friendly and personable to make a good impression.

3. How many phone calls should I make for each event?

It is recommended to make at least 10-15 phone calls for each event. This will give you a good reach and increase the chances of getting a positive response. However, feel free to make more calls if you have the time and resources.

4. Are there any other ways to promote my upcoming shows and open houses?

Yes, you can also utilize social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth to promote your events. Create eye-catching graphics and engaging captions to capture the attention of potential customers. Also, consider partnering with other local businesses or hosting a raffle or giveaway to attract more people.

5. How can I make my open house event more successful?

Aside from promoting your event, make sure to have a well-organized and visually appealing set-up. Offer samples or demonstrations of your products to entice customers. Also, have a sign-up sheet for interested guests to join your mailing list for future events and promotions. Lastly, be personable and make genuine connections with your customers to leave a lasting impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • BeckyC5830