• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"My Spring is Looking Up! Open House in Jan & 6 Possible Events Ahead!

In summary, the "My Spring is Looking Up! Open House in Jan" event is a showcase of new spring products with an opportunity for customers to try them out and learn about their features and uses. It is open to bringing friends and family, and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available. Other events are planned for the spring season, and while an RSVP is not required for the open house, it is recommended for planning purposes.
Bluiydangl
I am so pleased I FINALLY have dates on my calendar-(I haven't had a solid show since Novemver- with an open house in January just to get sales in) I have one in March, one in April, 3/possibly 4 in May, and one in June.

I also have a possible recruit in the works with the kit refund promotion- in which case I will lose my march show and it will be her own show to qualify- which I'm not complaining about!

anyone else's spring looking up yet? :chef:

I have recommitted to making 3 contacts a day. I had a personal booking blitz yesterday and out of 20 phone calls I was able to book 4 new shows, 2 in April and 2 in May and 1 recruit lead. Not bad for an hour of my time!! I have 4 shows sceduled for March and will continue with my contacts this week. Things are definitely looking good for Spring.

Glad to hear it! I know some of us were having a rough January and February!! :)

My Feb didn't turn out the way I planned, so I am going to do my own booking blitz tonight. I'm working now on wording and getting names and numbers ready. Wish me luck.

Hi there! I'm so happy to hear that your calendar is filling up for the spring months! It's always a great feeling to have a busy schedule ahead. And congratulations on the possible recruit, that's fantastic news! The kit refund promotion is a great opportunity for both you and your potential recruit. I hope everything works out and you both have a successful show. My spring is also looking up with several bookings and potential recruits in the works. Let's make this season a successful one for our businesses! :chef:

1. What is the purpose of the "My Spring is Looking Up! Open House in Jan" event?

The "My Spring is Looking Up! Open House in Jan" event is to showcase our new spring products and provide an opportunity for customers to try them out and learn about their features and uses.

2. Can I bring a friend to the open house event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends or family members to the open house event. The more, the merrier!

3. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the open house event?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available only during the open house event. Don't miss out on these great deals!

4. Are there any other events planned for the spring season?

Yes, we have six possible events planned for the spring season, including cooking demonstrations, workshops, and themed parties. Stay tuned for more details and dates.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the open house event?

While an RSVP is not required, it would help us plan and ensure we have enough supplies and samples for everyone. You can RSVP by contacting your consultant or through the event page on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • RachelNguyen