• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Open House Without New Products?

In summary, a New Spring Open House Without New Products is a celebration of spring and the upcoming season of cooking and entertaining, hosted by Pampered Chef. It showcases existing products and shares recipe ideas. There may be special offers or promotions, but they are not related to new products. RSVP is recommended for the event, and attendees are welcome to bring friends and family. There will also be cooking demonstrations and activities planned throughout the event.
dkitten13
Okay, my Feb is dead and I really want to at least get an order in. I wanted to order the $120 in new products but its not in the budget. Is it possible to do some sort of spring open house without the products?

Thanks!

Can you borrow from someone? Your director or a clustermate? I did that last spring because I didn't earn and couldn't afford them all either. That's what I would do.

You could totally do a show without the products. I have. I did last Sept. Anyone who ordered one of the new products that season got a free scraper. I had a whole bunch, and could easily throw that in as a cheap incentive. Borrowing would be great, too.. if it is a possibility for you. I will be having a spring open house, too.. but will only have those items earned from level 2 (1,500 in sales from last Nov. )

Chef Mary that's a great ideal, I was thing like dkitten13 . So maybe I will have an open house for the spring line after all.

Just remember that if you have the new products out & available for order, it can't be a Feb show! It has to be a March Show. ;)

If you make it the last weekend or something in February (double-points)- why not make it a StoneWare workshop? You can tie in the New Spring Product, but teach something too.Just a thought...any orders would be double points. You could then either do a drawing for Host Benefits (if there are any) - or just use them for yourself!

Bobbi - great idea thanks! Sheila, yes I knew that but thank you for the reminder.

Love you guys!

Hi there! I completely understand your situation and I'm happy to help you brainstorm some ideas for a successful spring open house without new products. One option could be to focus on showcasing some of our popular and versatile products that can be used for spring recipes and entertaining. You could also offer special discounts or promotions on our current product line to entice customers to make a purchase. Additionally, you could consider hosting a cooking demonstration using our existing products to show how they can be used in new and creative ways for spring dishes. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your open house! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a New Spring Open House Without New Products?

A New Spring Open House Without New Products is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to celebrate the arrival of spring and the upcoming season of cooking and entertaining. It is an opportunity to showcase existing products and share recipe ideas.

2. Will there be any discounts or promotions during the New Spring Open House Without New Products?

There may be special offers or promotions during the event, but they will not be related to new products. The focus of the New Spring Open House Without New Products is on celebrating and using our current product line.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the New Spring Open House Without New Products?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the event so that the host can prepare enough food and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP through your consultant or through the event invitation.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the New Spring Open House Without New Products?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite friends and family to join in on the fun and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or activities during the New Spring Open House Without New Products?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations and activities planned throughout the event. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and see our products in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampchefrhondab