• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Call Results & Next Steps: Encouragement Needed!

In summary, the other ladies had excellent results with their phone calls. Tonight was the first time they tried it, and they are looking forward to continuing to do them.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am so happy that some of us are doing well on our phone calls :) I just need some encouragement as I was on the phone tonight and should be on the phone again tomorrow night (not looking forward to it after tonight's results)

This is what the results were:

I made 28 calls tonight to past guests and some of the list from when I started.
Here are my results:
18 left a message with a machine
1 wants to attend a party in the area but is not interested in hosting a show/either catalog or cooking
2 call back requests (today is not a good time to talk, scheduled follow ups)
1 April ordering (she is getting a list together and may do a catalog show as her mama is moving into a condo early May)
1 poss April fund raiser
2 possible summer shows (just need to confirm dates)
2 disconnected numbers

I will be making calls again tomorrow night.

I left catalogs at a few Dr. offices this morning and a flyer that will be added to the library's community board.

I am thinking about hosting my own show in April as an open house for neighbors and others. Not sure how else to let the neighbors know I am a consultant as I don't want to just leave flyers in their doors...

Wow! That's a lot of calls in one night!

So let's accentuate the postiive:

2 people gave you PERMISSION to call you back.
1 has an order that may turn into a show
1 wants to do a fundraiser
2 people want to do a show.
1 person wants to be a guest (we need those too!)

That's 3-4 bookings, 1-2 customers and other calls that just might turn into something more.

I just might do some daytime calls ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Wow! That's a lot of calls in one night!

So let's accentuate the postiive:

2 people gave you PERMISSION to call you back.
1 has an order that may turn into a show
1 wants to do a fundraiser
2 people want to do a show.
1 person wants to be a guest (we need those too!)

That's 3-4 bookings, 1-2 customers and other calls that just might turn into something more.

I just might do some daytime calls ...
And don't forget there are 18 people that you can try again!

Good morning, Chefmoseley! As the other ladies pointed out, these are excellent results :)

You may want to put the library fliers on a grocery store bulletin board, too. If you have any mini catalogs for spring, stick a couple with your info (esp. website if you have one) up along with the flier.

Can't wait to hear how your calls tonight turn out!!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you made so many calls and got some positive responses. Don't be discouraged by the disconnected numbers and non-interested guests, as those are just part of the process. Keep up the good work and continue to reach out to potential hosts and guests. As for your open house idea, that's a fantastic way to let your neighbors know about your business. You could also consider hosting a cooking demonstration or offering a special discount for first-time customers. Keep up the momentum and don't be afraid to think outside the box in promoting your business. Best of luck with your calls tomorrow!

1. How can I track my phone call results?

You can track your phone call results by using a call tracking software or by manually keeping track in a spreadsheet. Pampered Chef provides a call tracking sheet for consultants to use.

2. What should be included in my phone call results?

Your phone call results should include the date, time, duration of the call, the person you spoke with, any follow-up tasks or next steps, and any notes or important information discussed during the call.

3. How often should I follow up with customers after a phone call?

It is recommended to follow up with customers within 24-48 hours after a phone call, depending on the urgency of the situation. For potential hosts or team members, it is best to follow up within 24 hours to keep their interest and engagement.

4. What is the best way to encourage potential hosts or team members during a phone call?

The best way to encourage potential hosts or team members during a phone call is to listen actively, provide genuine compliments or praise, and offer specific solutions or benefits that can help them reach their goals or solve their problems.

5. How can I improve my phone call results for better success?

To improve your phone call results, make sure to prepare and practice before each call, listen attentively to the other person, ask open-ended questions to gather more information, and follow up promptly with any promised actions or next steps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies