• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay so I Made a Lot of Calls on Wed and Thursday and Got a Few

In summary, the speaker had made a lot of calls and got a few machines on Wednesday and Thursday. However, while attending Bible study tonight, one of the women the speaker had contacted came over and expressed interest in the prep bowls the speaker had mentioned. She also mentioned hosting a cooking show in May and requested some fundraising information for her son's baseball team. The speaker was pleasantly surprised by this unexpected opportunity and things are looking up for their business. They also received a call from a co-worker who wants to host a party for her sister's graduation. The conversation ends with words of encouragement and excitement for the speaker's business.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Okay so I made a lot of calls on Wed and Thursday and got a few machines. But tonight I went to bible study at church and took a snack (apples and peanut butter in the prep bowls). One of the women (whom I had left a message with) came over and asked about the bowls b/c she thinks 'they are so cute' and she 'could use them for so many things.' And then she says 'I got your message about the new and exciting things happening with your business and I want host a cooking show for you in May on the 17th if that date works for you. And if you could bring some fund raiser information to class next week my son's baseball is starting up'. I was like umm okay :) It was just totally unexpected! Things are looking up! I also had a co-worker from my other job call me yesterday and ask if I still had April 19th open b/c her family is coming in from out of town to see her sister. She wants to throw a PC party b/c her sister is graduating from college in the spring and just moved into a new apartment from the dorms!

That is great. Keep up the great work. :) :) :) :)

Way to go Chefmosley! Keep up the great work. Isn't it nice when they just fall into our lap after our hard work?

Congrats Moseley! Way to WORK your business!!!

Good job!! Keep it up! :chef:

That is terrific!

I have always found that just when I think nothing is going to work out - something like that happens. That is the way God works sometimes! It only takes one show to completely turn your business around!

So exciting!! That's great~take that momentum & keep booking!!

Don't you just love it when the business just falls on your lap when you least expect it!!!

1. How many calls did you make on Wednesday and Thursday?

I made a total of __ calls on Wednesday and Thursday.

2. Did you have any success with your calls on Wednesday and Thursday?

I was able to get a few positive responses and potential leads from my calls on Wednesday and Thursday.

3. How did you manage to make so many calls in just two days?

I had a list of contacts and a well-organized schedule, which allowed me to efficiently make a large number of calls in a short amount of time.

4. What strategies did you use to make successful calls on Wednesday and Thursday?

I utilized active listening, persuasive language, and product knowledge to effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services to potential customers.

5. Can you share any tips for making successful calls like you did on Wednesday and Thursday?

Some tips for making successful calls include having a clear objective, being confident and friendly, and following up with potential leads. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be persistent, even if you face rejection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefBeckyD