• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Make Calls and Get a Vm Do You Leave a Full Message?

In summary, when leaving a voicemail, it is important to include your name, reason for calling, call back number, best time to reach you, and any relevant details. A full message is necessary to ensure the recipient has all the information they need. It should be concise and no longer than 30-60 seconds. If you forget to leave a full message, you can always call back and try again. There is no specific template, but it is important to be clear, concise, and professional. Practicing beforehand can also help ensure a complete and organized message.
AMTC
Gold Member
I made a lot of phone calls last week, got a lot of voice mails and left lots of "commercial" like messages. Not one call back. My director said don't leave a message just "This is Annie from the Pampered Chef, if you could return my call, my number is..."

I like the idea!

I'm wondering how everyone else does it though so I'm taking a poll.

Do you leave a long message or not and do you think it works?

If I'm calling for a specific reason, I let them know "I'm just following up with you to see if you had a chance to look at your calendar to see if X show date worked for you.It's not their job to call you back. They usually have so much to do before thinking about PC.

I agree, you'll need to call them back.

I babble endlessly when I leave a message. LOL BUT I also call again. This seems to keep my gals 'in the know' and when (if) they call me back and for some reason get my VM they can leave a detailed message.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can totally relate to your experience with leaving voicemails. I have found that keeping my messages short and to the point, like your director suggested, tends to yield better results. People are busy and don't always have time to listen to a long commercial. Plus, it adds a personal touch when you introduce yourself and mention the company you represent. I have had success with this approach and would definitely recommend giving it a try. Best of luck with your calls!

1. What should I include in a full message when leaving a voicemail?

When leaving a voicemail, it is important to include your name, your reason for calling, and a call back number. You may also want to mention the best time to reach you and any specific details or information that the recipient may need to know.

2. Is it necessary to leave a full message when leaving a voicemail?

Yes, it is important to leave a full message when leaving a voicemail. This ensures that the recipient has all the necessary information and can properly address your message when they return your call.

3. How long should a full message be when leaving a voicemail?

A full message should be concise and to the point. Generally, it should be no longer than 30-60 seconds. Remember to include all the necessary information without rambling or repeating yourself.

4. What if I forget to leave a full message when leaving a voicemail?

If you forget to leave a full message when leaving a voicemail, you can always call back and try again. It is better to leave a complete message than to leave a vague or incomplete one.

5. Is there a template or format I should follow when leaving a full message?

There is no specific template or format for leaving a full message when leaving a voicemail. However, it is important to be clear, concise, and professional. You can also practice leaving a full message beforehand to ensure you include all the necessary information in a clear and organized manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • NinaPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NinaPChef
  • emo812