• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Fix for a "Open House"?

In summary, some easy appetizers to serve at an open house could include mini quiches, bruschetta, cheese and crackers, vegetable platters with dip, and meatballs. To accommodate dietary restrictions, offer a variety of options and label dishes with any potential allergens. Many dishes can be prepared ahead of time, such as dips, spreads, and casseroles. For a main dish, consider a build-your-own sandwich or wrap bar, a pasta dish, or a slow cooker meal. To make the menu more budget-friendly, use affordable ingredients, ask guests to bring a dish, or offer small bites instead of a full meal.
niccibyrd
I am doing a kind of Open House at a coffee shop tonight. I am setting up a table and will have some products on display, HWC, stoneware, etc. The owner wanted me to fix something what would you fix?

I thought about doing a ring because it's easy. I was going to do Greek Cheese torta but it's so expensive to make.

What would you make?

Okay I think I decided on Chicken Broccoli ring and mini pesto pizzas.

The Mini Pesto Pizzas are always a big hit for me!

Also, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

Related to What Should I Fix for a "Open House"?

1. What are some easy appetizers to serve at an open house?

Some easy appetizers to serve at an open house could include mini quiches, bruschetta, cheese and crackers, vegetable platters with dip, and meatballs.

2. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions at my open house?

One way to accommodate dietary restrictions at an open house is to offer a variety of options such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes. You can also label each dish with any potential allergens or dietary restrictions.

3. Can I prepare any dishes ahead of time for my open house?

Yes, you can prepare many dishes ahead of time for your open house. This can include dips, spreads, and casseroles. Just be sure to properly store them in the fridge or freezer and reheat them before serving.

4. What is a good main dish to serve at an open house?

A good main dish to serve at an open house could be a build-your-own sandwich or wrap bar, a pasta dish, or a slow cooker meal that can be easily kept warm throughout the event.

5. How can I make my open house menu more budget-friendly?

To make your open house menu more budget-friendly, consider serving dishes that use affordable ingredients and can be made in bulk. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share, or offer a variety of small bites instead of a full meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • augmommychef