• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked an Open House for a Lady

In summary, here are some tips for making the most out of your open house: showcase your booth, offer promotions, utilize social media, provide samples or demonstrations, offer booking incentives, and gather contact information for follow-up. Good luck!
milkangel
I had a lady that signed at a booth awhile back and just called to do an open house. i am just woundering how to do this to get bookings and a great sales out of it. What do all of you do? Need Ideas.

Congrats....you may want to call everyone who you received contact info...talk up the GREAT PC Host specials for the next couple of months...you may find more bookings just from that alone. Sounds like some time has passed, so some of the previous "no's" may be "yeses" this time around.

For the lady...treat as a reg cooking show. Host coach her....have her invite, invite, invite....then ask her to also pick up outside orders. Have fun at the show, do the booking slide and the full service checkout....you're bound to get more bookings.

Best of luck!

Hi there! Congrats on getting the call for an open house! Here are some ideas that have worked for me in the past:1. Make sure your booth is visually appealing and stands out from the rest. Use bright colors, balloons, and eye-catching displays to draw people in.2. Offer a special promotion or discount for those who book a party at the open house. This will give them an incentive to book on the spot.3. Have a raffle or giveaway at the open house to generate more interest. You can give away a product or service, or partner with another business to offer a joint prize.4. Utilize social media to promote the open house. Create a Facebook event, post on Instagram, and use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.5. Have samples or demonstrations available for people to try out. This will give them a taste of what your business has to offer and make them more likely to book a party.6. Offer a booking incentive for guests who attend the open house but don't book on the spot. This could be a discount on a future party or a free product with their booking.7. Have a sign-up sheet for guests to leave their contact information. Follow up with them after the open house to remind them of your services and offer any additional incentives.Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your open house and happy booking!

1. How do I book an open house for a lady?

To book an open house for a lady, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to assist you. You can also visit our website to find a consultant near you and schedule an open house event with them.

2. Can I book an open house for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can request a specific date and time for your open house event. Your consultant will work with you to find a date and time that works best for both of you.

3. How many guests can I invite to the open house?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your open house. However, it's best to check with your consultant beforehand to ensure they can accommodate a larger group.

4. What can I expect at the open house for a lady?

At the open house, you can expect to see and sample some of our top-selling Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will also demonstrate how to use the products and share tips and recipes. It's a fun and interactive event where you can learn, shop, and enjoy delicious food.

5. Is there a cost to attend the open house?

No, there is no cost to attend the open house. It's a complimentary event for you and your guests to enjoy and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • cheflorraine