• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open House in 12 Days :Eek:

In summary, Lisa is having an open house on March 2 and needs ideas for the invites. She also recommends printing out the invitations on sheets, folding them in thirds, and using envelopes.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
OK Ladies (and guys)….

I am having my – Let’s Get This Business Started – Open House on March 2.

I am planning on having the products displayed, and making some yummy snack foods.

I need ideas for the invites….can you guys help me out….PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance….

Have a definite start time, is my advice.

Invite everyone on your list of 100!

ETA- and have fun, don't stress it. Tell everyone it's your first PC show. At my first show, a guest had to show me how to use the Measure All because I couldn't figure it out...we all got a laugh out of that.

Don't forget to call everyone to invite them, and use the invites as more of a reminder.

I set up a bulletin board on an easel of the guest special, host special for the next month, flyer on the stoneware,and the host a show flyer. I set it up next to two card tables, one with my vinyl table cloth and drawing slips, using my trifle bowl for the entries. I made up a gift basket for one winner of the drawing.
I also had the second table with displays of some of the newer items for the season and my stand up black flip chart folder displaying the cards.
I had all my lapboards filled with catalogs and order forms and pens!
I had the samples in the kitchen. I also had one side of my kitchen with all the PC items I own set up on display. I made too many recipes so I would just keep it simple, make the puffs, and maybe the brownies? or whatever, I'd do two recipes at the most.

remember to encourage bookings and keep it exciting for the guests! If they see how excited you are then it will carry for you.

good luck!

oh shoot.. I should have read that better.. you wanted ideas for invites.. I'd do entire sheets of invites.. then fold it in thirds or use envelopes... also don't forget the post office if you can, grocery stores, even talk to those at your bank.. you never know.. sorry I gave more than just ideas for invites... hope it's a success for you!

Invite everyone on your list, but invite a guest too...

(ex: Lisa Miller & Guest)

That gives them permission up front to bring someone with them!

What is an open house?

An open house is an event where customers can come and browse through our products, ask questions, and place orders. It is a great way to introduce new products and connect with potential customers.

How can I prepare for an open house in 12 days?

Start by making a list of all the necessary tasks such as inviting guests, ordering products, preparing samples, and setting up the space. Prioritize your tasks and try to delegate some of them to other team members to make the process more efficient.

What should I include in my invitations?

Your invitations should include the date, time, and location of the open house. You can also mention any specials or promotions that will be available during the event. Be sure to include your contact information so guests can reach out with any questions.

How can I make my open house successful?

First, make sure you have a good variety of products on display and plenty of samples for customers to try. Offer special deals or discounts to encourage purchases. Also, engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. A positive and friendly atmosphere can go a long way in making your open house a success.

What should I do after the open house?

Follow up with your guests by sending a thank you email or card. You can also offer a special promotion or invite them to future events. Take note of any feedback or suggestions they may have given you during the open house to improve for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • passiontecooking.t