• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House with Tastefully Simple & Partylite: Need Ideas!

In summary, Kelly suggests doing a drawing to get people's attention and not advertising what it is for. She also suggests doing a potluck style event where people bring a dish to share.
Humble Beginnings
I'm doing a Open House with my friend that sells Tastefully Simple and another friend who sells Partylite. We are doing it mid October at my friends clubhouse in her apartment complex. We are each setting up stations displaying and our things. I have a couple of concerns, one we will be using my SSA to serve food on leaving me not too much to display on the table along with the fact we may be preparing some of the food there. The 2nd thing is that my objective is bookings (you can see from other post) I NEED THEM! So what I'm looking for are some thoughts on way to go about this. What to have with me, give away etc. PLEASE HELP!

I wouldn't worry about using your SA pieces to serve on...they will be displayed SOMEWHERE and then you can use that space on your table for other things!

I would take the Host and Guest special products for the months that you want to promote...also use those plexiglass holders to make some signs talking up bookings...like "Ask me how to get $115 in FREE products" or "Get this _____ for $XX during the month of October, ask me how!" things like that.

I would do a drawing...you don't even have to advertise WHAT it is for, or advertise that you are drawing for a FREE Kitchen Party (where you bring/pay for ingredients) and then you call EVERYONE and tell them they are the winner!

Keep your table clean/classy/holidy decorated...so it doesn't look cluttered.

Just some ideas off the top of my head...

As for the SA being used elsewhere, people may ask about them and find out that they are PC. Plus, you can say to those that the serving peices they see are all from our SA line...

I wonder if you can put a sign on the food table to say the serving peices are PC's SA line. The TS consultant will probably have a sign in front of the samples she has up there to say what they are, so you could put something up there about the dishes being PC.

I agree with Kelly to do a drawing and not advertise what it is for and then call everyone with a FREE show!! You can go to a bulk store to buy the paper products and prepare the same recipe at each show and buy the ingredients in bulk to save on your costs.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great event planned with your friends from Tastefully Simple and Partylite. I can definitely understand your concerns about using your SSA for serving food and not having much space left for displaying your products. One idea could be to have a smaller display of your products at your station, and then have a separate table or area where guests can view and purchase your products. As for your objective of booking more parties, one suggestion could be to offer a special incentive or discount for guests who book a party with you at the event. You could also have a sign-up sheet or raffle for a free product or gift certificate for those who book a party with you. Best of luck with your event and achieving your goals!

1. What is an "Open House" event?

An Open House event is a type of party or gathering where a host invites friends, family, and acquaintances to come and sample products from different companies, such as Tastefully Simple and Partylite. It is a great opportunity to try out new products and get exclusive deals.

2. What can I expect at an Open House with Tastefully Simple & Partylite?

At an Open House with Tastefully Simple & Partylite, you can expect to try a variety of delicious food and drinks from Tastefully Simple, as well as see and purchase unique home decor and scented products from Partylite. It's a fun and interactive event that allows you to experience the products firsthand.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the Open House event?

While RSVPs are not always required, it is always appreciated by the host if you let them know you will be attending the Open House event. This helps the host plan for the appropriate amount of food and drinks for the event. You can usually RSVP by contacting the host directly or through the event page on social media.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Open House event?

Absolutely! Open House events are meant to be social and fun, so feel free to bring a friend or two. Just make sure to let the host know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts at the Open House event?

Yes, there may be exclusive deals and discounts available only at the Open House event. This is a great opportunity to save on your favorite products from Tastefully Simple and Partylite. Make sure to ask the host or check the event page for any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • PurpleAngel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • pampered2007