• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Children's Gymnastics Studio Open House a Success?

In summary, The owner of a children's gymnastics studio is planning to host an open house, and is inviting parents of kids taking her classes, her personal friends, and the public. There is a fall festival this weekend, and she already has a booth set up. Some ideas for the open house include setting up displays for holiday gifts, food, and snacks, and promoting the 29 minute cookbook for a donation to help parents out.
laylaleigh
I need all the ideas I can get!! The owner of my children's gymnastics studio is going to host an open house. She is going to have an open gym for the kids while the parents shop. We are inviting all the parents of kids taking her classes, her personal friends, and opening it up to the public. There is a fall festival this weekend. She already has a booth and said she would like to have a sign and something to hand out to people about the open house.

This just came up yesterday and grew today!! It is scheduled for Nov. 9th, 6-8. My thoughts were to set up as many displays for holiday gifts as possible. I would set up the homemade for the holidays ideas and other gift sets to give people ideas.

Please help with advertising ideas, what to have on hand to eat, and display ideas. Thank you so much!!!

Layla

Any great ideas?

First off, let me say WOW! That is awesome! I wish I had a huge open house like that!

To eat, hmmm maybe some desserts like the warm nutty caramel brownies. Those are really easy to make and who doesnt like brownies! Oh and the Jerk Chicken Nachos. Since it's november, perhaps maybe the turkey and cranberry ring?

I hope this helps give you some ideas. I would pbly stick to finger foods and something that is easy to make for such a large crowd.

Since this is at a gym keep in mind healthy eating themes...

Also, for every parent with kids in a sport or event, time is precious, so some time saving ideas.

Now why didn't i think of that! lol...

Promote the 29 minute cookbook. Like Janet said kids in sports usually doesn't lead to a whole lot of time to cook a healthy meal.

What is "Potential to Be Huge!"?

"Potential to Be Huge!" is a Pampered Chef program that focuses on helping individuals grow their business and reach their full potential as a consultant.

Who is eligible for "Potential to Be Huge!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is actively working their business and has a goal to grow and expand can participate in "Potential to Be Huge!"

What are the benefits of participating in "Potential to Be Huge!"?

By participating in "Potential to Be Huge!", consultants have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from top leaders in the company. Additionally, they have the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for their hard work and growth.

How long does "Potential to Be Huge!" last?

The program typically runs for a 12-week period, although this may vary. However, the skills and knowledge gained through "Potential to Be Huge!" can be applied to a consultant's business for a lifetime.

How can I get involved in "Potential to Be Huge!"?

To participate in "Potential to Be Huge!", reach out to your upline leader or contact Pampered Chef's support team for more information. You can also stay updated on upcoming programs and events through the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • ChefAggi