• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Successful Open House Ideas For Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Etc.?

In summary, an open house event is a cooking demonstration where guests can learn about products, try out recipes, and shop for kitchen tools. RSVP is not required, but it is helpful to let the host know. Friends and family are welcome to attend. There may be special offers or discounts available. Products can be purchased at the event with assistance from the consultant.
ckmom002
i was wondering if anyone had any good ideas or flyers i want to do an open house with a couple of my friends who sell avon, mary kay, tupperware etc.. any ideas would be great thanks for all your help

ami

I don't have anything but I would do something like a one stop shopping extravaganza. In the flyer give a reason for the open house, such as get your holiday shopping done early this year. Then in the flyer put a little blurb about each company, what they do, who the consultant is, etc...I did one of these last November with 2 other girls and it was great...plus I got the host bennies of the two other companies since I had it at my house.

Open HouseI had my open house on Saturday. I send out 75 invites and about 30 in nieghborhood. I had about 15 people come, some who didn't come still placed orders. I am up to $860 so far with more orders coming in.
Attached is my flyer. I offered a discount for guests and past hosts of mine...

Attachments

• Customer Appreciation Day.pdf
    204.6 KB · Views: 523

Related to What Are Some Successful Open House Ideas For Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Etc.?

1. What is an open house event?

An open house event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn about our products, try out different recipes, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Do I need to RSVP for the open house?

No, RSVP is not required. However, it is always helpful to let the host know if you plan on attending so they can prepare enough food and supplies.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the open house?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Our open house events are a great opportunity to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef and have a fun cooking experience together.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the open house?

Yes, we often have exclusive discounts and promotions available only at our open house events. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current offers.

5. Can I purchase products at the open house?

Yes, our open house events are a great opportunity to shop for our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets. Your consultant will be available to assist you with any purchases or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • JodiRL
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies