• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your School Fundraiser: Tips for Standing Out at an Open House Event

In summary, to attract more customers to your table at the Open House fundraiser, consider offering a unique product or service, creating an eye-catching display, using social media to promote, collaborating with other vendors, preparing samples or demonstrations, having a raffle or giveaway, providing refreshments, being engaging and friendly, and having business cards or flyers available. These strategies can help make your table stand out and attract potential customers.
iteachncook
My friend requested me to hold an Open House type fundraiser at her son's school on September 21. I didn't know that there will be other vendors there, Premiere Jewelry, Mary Kay, and another that sells bags. Any ideas on how I can attract more customers to my table? should I prepare food? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How'd it go? - sorry I just saw your post; have many suggestions for the future.

1. Offer a unique product or service: To stand out among the other vendors, offer something that they don't have. This could be a new or trending product, or a unique service that will catch the attention of potential customers.2. Create an eye-catching display: Make sure your table is visually appealing and draws people in. Use bright colors, balloons, and other decorations to make your table stand out.3. Offer discounts or promotions: People are more likely to stop and check out your table if they see a good deal. Consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who visit your table at the fundraiser.4. Use social media to promote: Utilize social media to promote your participation in the fundraiser. Share the event on your social media platforms and use hashtags to reach a larger audience.5. Collaborate with the other vendors: Consider collaborating with the other vendors to cross-promote each other's products. This can help attract customers to all of your tables.6. Prepare samples or demonstrations: If you have a product that can be sampled or demonstrated, make sure to have them ready at your table. This will give people a chance to try your product and potentially make a purchase.7. Have a raffle or giveaway: People love freebies, so consider having a raffle or giveaway at your table. This will not only attract people to your table, but it will also give you the opportunity to collect their contact information for future marketing.8. Provide refreshments: If the event allows it, consider providing some light refreshments at your table. This will not only attract people to your table, but it will also create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere.9. Be engaging and friendly: Make sure to greet everyone who stops by your table and be friendly and engaging. People are more likely to visit a table where they feel welcomed and appreciated.10. Have business cards or flyers available: Make sure to have business cards or flyers available for people to take with them. This will allow them to contact you later if they are interested in your products or services.

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef school fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef school fundraiser, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get your fundraiser started.

2. What products are available for a school fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a school fundraiser. Some popular products include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools.

3. How much money can my school earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your school can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the number of participants and sales. On average, schools can earn 25-30% of the total sales made during the fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef school fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef school fundraiser. Your school will earn a percentage of the total sales, regardless of the order size.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef school fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef school fundraiser can vary, but typically they last between 2-3 weeks. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific school's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pchefinski
Replies
Views
salthechef