• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing School Fundraisers: Tips for a Successful Vendor Event

In summary, a Pampered Chef representative will be coming to the schools in the county to check out vendors for fundraisers and other events. The representative is looking for ideas for what to include in a packet of information to hand out to the schools.
pcheframsey
I have an opportunity to take part in a vendor event for the schools in our county and I need some help with the paperwork that I want to pass out. This is an event for representatives from the schools and PTA to come and check out vendors that they might want to use for fundraisers and other events. I want to make up a packet of information to hand out and I'm not sure what to include. Any ideas????

Thanks!

Wow! What a great opportunity! I know there are some fundraiser flyers on here, so you might want to do a search. Make sure you focus on: 1. the fact that we use the whole catalog and do NOT inflate the prices. 2. our products can have a higher price point, but we do have more than half of our catalog under $20, so there is something for everyone. 3. we can ship anywhere in the US as well as on any US Military base.4. your website is available.If I think of more things, I'll post them.Good Luck!

Reasons to have a Pampered Chef FundraiserHere's a list I found on here. It's a top ten reason sheet!

Attachments

• Reasons for Fund Raiser.doc
    24 KB · Views: 319
Thanks for the suggestions! I have only done one fundraiser in the past, so I really want to make this presentation AWESOME and inviting for all the potential clients there. I was thinking of putting together a sample packet of what would be sent home with the students, as well as information on the fundraiser for the clients. I'm trying to figure out what to include.

I've also seen threads here discussing how to do a fundraiser. I know our standard one is the 10-15% paid by PC, but I've also seen where people put them in as cooking shows or sell raffle tickets, the whole works. What works best for people? If anyone has done something like this with a school group or organization, what did they find most appealing?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hello! That sounds like a great opportunity for your business. As a pampered chef consultant, I have participated in many vendor events and have found that having a well-organized packet of information is key. Some things that I would suggest including are a brief overview of your business and products, any special offers or promotions that you may have specifically for schools or fundraisers, and some testimonials from happy customers who have used your products for similar events. It may also be helpful to have a list of frequently asked questions and their answers, as well as a contact information sheet with your business details. I hope this helps and good luck at the event!

1. How can I ensure a successful fundraiser event?

The key to a successful fundraiser event is planning and preparation. Make sure to choose a date and location that will attract a large number of attendees, promote the event through various channels, and have a clear goal and strategy in mind.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales during the event?

Some tips for maximizing sales include offering special deals or discounts, having a variety of products available for purchase, and having interactive demonstrations or activities to engage attendees.

3. How can I attract more vendors to participate in the event?

To attract more vendors, you can offer incentives such as a discounted booth fee or free advertising for their business. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations that align with your cause and invite them to participate.

4. What are some ways to involve the community in the fundraiser event?

You can involve the community by reaching out to local schools, community centers, or other organizations and inviting them to attend or participate in the event. You can also partner with local businesses to sponsor the event or donate goods or services for a raffle or auction.

5. How can I make the fundraiser event enjoyable for attendees?

To make the event enjoyable for attendees, you can provide entertainment such as live music or activities for children, offer a variety of food and drinks, and have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. You can also consider having a theme or incorporating fun games or contests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies