• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Product Launch: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Open House

I think she made $2000.00. When are you holding your Product Launch Marie-France?This Thursday evening. So far, I have 9 confirmed with 3 or 4 maybes. I'm looking forward to it!
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, I realize that there are many threads going right now about Open Houses and such, and I apologize for starting a new one!

I'm just looking to see if anyone would like to share their "agenda" for their Open House.

I'm doing it in the lounge of our golf course, so I'll have lots of room. I want to set up different tables - New products, discontinued products, opportunity, bookings, the food (of course!)....

I'm planning on doing the Queen of Shoppers game, but next to that, I'm not sure what else. I don't know if I want to do a demo...maybe just part of one. Maybe just talk about the new products/features. Maybe set up the products for people to try out.

I'd love some ideas.........TIA!

Don't forget to take a minute or two to talk about the business opportunity. I always set up one area with just the Super Starter Kit and take everyone to that area. Even though the promo is only til Aug 31st its still worth it to talk about it til then.
My open house is Sept 6th and I'll still talk about the great opportunity we have even without a promo. :)

Good luck. Oh I don't do a formal presentation of a recipe or anything and so people may hear me say the same thing twice while they are there but thats ok. :)

Doesn't the Canadian promo go until September 30?

Winnipegk said:
Doesn't the Canadian promo go until September 30?

Yes, it does! :) Good for us!

bump....anyone have an agenda they would like to share?? I just need ideas on format for the evening...TIA! :)

When are you holding your Product Launch Marie-France?

This Thursday evening. So far, I have 9 confirmed with 3 or 4 maybes. I'm looking forward to it! Gonna be busy tomorrow night doing all the baking for it! Tonight, I'm getting all the paperwork together. Hopefully, I'll be able to sneak away from work early Thursday and have lots of time to set up.

I'm glad a long weekend's comin', because I'm gonna be tired!! Heading over to Halifax Saturday morning to see Keith Urban!!!!! :D :love: :D :love: ........I digress..... :eek:

Okay, so I had my show last night. Out of 150 invitations I sent, I got to make about 50 calls and had 8 people. Not great, but it was a good evening anyway. Got a few sales. Didn't add it up yet, but I'm hoping I'll have enough for an August show and a September show. I gave everyone some prizes, so I've decided to be greedy :eek: and keep all the host benefits for myself to keep building my collection, as there are some things that I need for taking to shows.

And, I got 2 bookings, one being from a past host and the other from a lady who is interested in the business, and has been for a while, but this is just not the right time for her. It will be eventually though! :) It's actually at her show that I was at that got me started in the business, almost two years ago and my recruiter said she was interested then, so I'm hoping she'll join soon.

Anyway, all in all, it was a good night....just glad it's over, 'cause I'm.....:indif: :indif:

PChefPEI said:
Okay, so I had my show last night. Out of 150 invitations I sent, I got to make about 50 calls and had 8 people. Not great, but it was a good evening anyway. Got a few sales. Didn't add it up yet, but I'm hoping I'll have enough for an August show and a September show. I gave everyone some prizes, so I've decided to be greedy :eek: and keep all the host benefits for myself to keep building my collection, as there are some things that I need for taking to shows.

And, I got 2 bookings, one being from a past host and the other from a lady who is interested in the business, and has been for a while, but this is just not the right time for her. It will be eventually though! :) It's actually at her show that I was at that got me started in the business, almost two years ago and my recruiter said she was interested then, so I'm hoping she'll join soon.

Anyway, all in all, it was a good night....just glad it's over, 'cause I'm.....:indif: :indif:

That's not greedy! You did a alot of hard work, and spent money to make it a successful event - you deserve the host rewards!

I had a new consultant who had her Grand Opening last night, and she was exhausted afterwards. I told her the hardest show is when you are both the host and consultant, and to pull off a successful one like that is a double A+!

So - enjoy your host rewards and congrats on your bookings!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
That's not greedy! You did a alot of hard work, and spent money to make it a successful event - you deserve the host rewards!

I had a new consultant who had her Grand Opening last night, and she was exhausted afterwards. I told her the hardest show is when you are both the host and consultant, and to pull off a successful one like that is a double A+!

So - enjoy your host rewards and congrats on your bookings!:thumbup:

Thanks Becky! I guess you're right. Your words have taken away the guilt! :p

I think that is a good turnout! Congrats!

Was it inexpensive to hold it in the lounge? I have always held mine at my house. But sometimes it can be chaotic because i have two little kids.......

stefani2 said:
I think that is a good turnout! Congrats!

Was it inexpensive to hold it in the lounge? I have always held mine at my house. But sometimes it can be chaotic because i have two little kids.......

Not expensive at all, since we own the golf course! :D Unless my FIL sends me a bill.....LOL! Just wish I had of been smart and just taken over the new products and not everything I owned that is in the catalog!!! :p Too much luggin'! We live 30 seconds away, so it was close, but a pain to load/unload. Next time, I'll just be doing new products and possibly the discountinued ones.

We have a full kitchen too, so I could make the dip and brie recipes easily and fresh!

What products are included in the Fall Product Launch?

The Fall Product Launch includes a variety of new and seasonal products such as our Pumpkin Spice Quick Cooker, Harvest Collection Stoneware, and Fall-themed kitchen tools.

When will the Fall Product Launch be available to purchase?

The Fall Product Launch will be available for purchase starting September 1st. Make sure to check with your consultant or on our website for any updates or changes.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Fall Product Launch?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available for the Fall Product Launch. Make sure to keep an eye out for them and take advantage of these limited time offers.

Can I host a party or event to showcase the Fall Product Launch?

Absolutely! Hosting a party or event is a great way to get your friends and family together to see and try out the new products from the Fall Product Launch. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting options.

What is the return policy for products from the Fall Product Launch?

Our standard return policy applies to products from the Fall Product Launch. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies