• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Host a Successful Fall Kickoff Without New Products?

In summary, the open house is tomorrow, but the director's new products will not be available because they were borrowed. People may be expecting to see the new products in person, or they may be ok with a catalog. The best idea for displaying the products is to print pictures of each item and put down any other tidbits of information about them.
linojackie
So my open house is tomorrow, and I was planning on borrowing my director's new products to show off. Now it's not going to work out so I have no new product to display. Are people going to be expecting to see this stuff in person, or will they be ok with a catalog? What should I do?

I have the same question. I have half of the new products. I was thinking of printing off larger pictures of each item and putting down any other tidbits of info about them. Don't know if that's the best idea though. Plus I'm debating using the mini catalogs as the invitation, but wonder if that spoils the surprise of what's new.

I like Amanda's idea but since you have the new catalog spend sometime talking about each item. Talk about its features & benefits and even included a 'value added' tip or item.

So for example you can talk about the new dots stemware...it matches our current stuff, blah blah..... but the value added could be the New Pourer/Stopper. If you can afford a cheap bottle of wine, get one, open it with the wine opener (if you have it) and show of the stopper.
Have fun at your show and don't apologize to each guest for not having it. Stay extra positive. :)

I have a doc that I made which is just the new items grouped together by collection and gives just a tidbit on each. I can email it to you if you want. It is too large with the pictures to post here.

chefmoseley said:
I have a doc that I made which is just the new items grouped together by collection and gives just a tidbit on each. I can email it to you if you want. It is too large with the pictures to post here.

Could you e-mail it to me, too? [email protected]

chefmoseley said:

Can you email it to me?! I will PM you!!

I like the idea of the pics w/ the different uses and tips.

I don't know as if I would use the mini cats as invites or they won't need to come.

chefmoseley said:

Me too?? [email protected] I'm just now planing my Fall Open House. I think that I may wait until October to have it. My September calender is CRAZY and I don't think I can fit it in. Does anyone think that October is too late??

Yeah, That's what I was afraid of. I think I'll use my mini-catalogs at my fair booth that's coming up in Sept. instead. So I'll come up with something else for my invitation.

just sent the emails, enjoy :)

could you E-mail one to me as well- My brother is a new consultant, and having a kick-off- this would be perfect- [email protected]

I would like the doc. as well!

chefmoseley said:

Just PMd you! Thanks! :)

Ok, I have an idea that may be brilliant or it could be increadibly dumb...what do you think? What if I had the "your season of success" playing on the TV so that people could see the products demo'd?

The DVD is really intended for consultants, since they include booking lines, etc. Not that we shouldn't use booking lines, but they way they're presented on the DVD isn't really intended for customers.

You could play the DVD we hand out to potential consultants!

That was my original plan until I realized I didn't have any more. oh well, music is is. Thanks for the help!

Would you please send me the doc too, please? I too am having a fall open house. When are you ladies having yours? I am trying to decide whether to have it on a Thursday night or a Sat. afternoon. I am doing the drop by. Just cant' make up my mind. Thanks in advance for sending me the doc.

[email protected]

linojackie said:
Ok, I have an idea that may be brilliant or it could be increadibly dumb...what do you think? What if I had the "your season of success" playing on the TV so that people could see the products demo'd?

Hi, I am new here.I was just browsing for ideas & I like this idea.Did you do it?How did it work out.I have never had an open house.I think that it would really help my business alot.I am new to my neighborhood& not sure about how to approach this(invitations-vs-fliers /no fall products to showcase etc.)Any feedback would be great!Thanks....Laura

Related to Can I Host a Successful Fall Kickoff Without New Products?

What is Fall Kickoff With No Product?

Fall Kickoff With No Product is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a virtual party during the month of September. No purchase of products is required to participate.

How do I host a Fall Kickoff With No Product party?

To host a Fall Kickoff With No Product party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a virtual party for September. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a Fall Kickoff With No Product party?

By hosting a Fall Kickoff With No Product party, you can earn free products based on the total party sales. You will also have the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

Can I still earn host rewards with Fall Kickoff With No Product?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with Fall Kickoff With No Product. If your party sales reach a certain amount, you will receive free products and discounts on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

Are there any requirements to participate in Fall Kickoff With No Product?

No, there are no requirements to participate in Fall Kickoff With No Product. However, you must schedule and host a virtual party during the month of September to be eligible for the free products and host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies