• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Call and Invite/Check if Coming to Fall Kickoff?

In summary, the author mailed invitations to a fall kickoff party and has not received any RSVPs. They would like to call those who have not RSVPed and ask if they are coming.
ChefJoyJ
I know that mailed invites are nice, but it's the personal invites that get results. I mailed out a batch of invites to my fall kickoff, and have had no yes RSVPs :cry:, but I've gotten 2 nos and 1 maybe. I would like to call this week and say something like:

"Hi! This is Joy Judy w/ The Pampered Chef. I recently mailed invitations to my first ever last chance/first glance fall kick off party on Thursday, Aug. 20! We are going to be sampling new fall recipes and voting for our favorites, checking out the new fall products, and saying goodbye to those products being retired. I wanted to make sure you knew about it, just in case the invitation hasn't reached you. Please call me at XXX-XXXX and let me know if you are coming to the party, b/c I want to make sure there is enough delicious food for everyone. I look forward to hearing from you!"

However, the RSVP by date on the invites isn't until Aug. 17th. Would you call and leave this message during the day (best time for me to call) today and tomorrow and then follow up next Tues/Wed. with those you hadn't heard from...or wait until next week to call? I don't want to be pushy, but I'd love to have an idea if anyone is coming...and to generate excitement about it.

What do you guys think?

I would DEFINATELY call, and maybe offer a ticket for RSVPing (draw for a prize, a SB or something small).

I put that on the invite, but I will add that to the message, to remind them. Thanks! :)

what about doing a 'check in' phone call 1 week (or 4-6 days) in advance
then you can call the 'maybe' and 'yes' people 1-2 days before or the day of)
even if those who you THOUGHT were coming - are unable to attend last minute - call them after the show to get their order! :)

I usually do an email/mail-invite 2 weeks in advance - follow up with phone calls a week in advance and then a reminder to the 'yes' and 'maybe's.

Hi there! I completely agree with you that personal invites are always more effective. It shows that you truly value and care about your guests. I understand your frustration with the lack of RSVPs so far, but don't worry, there's still time!I think your approach to calling and reminding your guests about the party is perfect. It's friendly, informative, and doesn't come off as pushy at all. In my experience, it's always better to follow up and confirm with potential guests, rather than waiting and potentially missing out on their attendance.As for the timing, I would suggest calling during the day today and tomorrow, and then following up next week if necessary. It's always good to give people a little nudge and reminder, but you also don't want to bombard them with calls. And who knows, maybe they just need a little reminder to RSVP and confirm their attendance.I hope your fall kickoff party is a huge success! Keep up the great work and persistence. Happy cooking!

1. When is the best time to call and invite people to the Fall Kickoff event?

The best time to call and invite people to the Fall Kickoff event is at least 2-3 weeks before the event date. This gives them enough time to clear their schedules and make arrangements to attend.

2. How many times should I follow up with people to check if they are coming to the Fall Kickoff?

It is recommended to follow up with people at least twice - once when you first invite them and again a week before the event. This will serve as a reminder and give them the opportunity to RSVP if they haven't already.

3. Should I only call people or can I invite/check if coming to the Fall Kickoff through other methods?

You can use a combination of methods to invite and check if people are coming to the Fall Kickoff. Calling is the most personal and effective method, but you can also send out emails, texts, or even create a Facebook event to reach a larger audience.

4. What should I say when I call to invite people to the Fall Kickoff?

When calling to invite people to the Fall Kickoff, be enthusiastic and make sure to mention the date, time, and location of the event. You can also mention any special activities or promotions that will be happening at the event to entice them to attend.

5. Is it okay to invite people who are not familiar with Pampered Chef to the Fall Kickoff?

Absolutely! The Fall Kickoff is a great opportunity to introduce new people to Pampered Chef and the products we offer. Be sure to emphasize the fun and learning experiences they will have at the event and how it could benefit them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
lovecookn