1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales How to make your fall kick off successful?

1. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

I thought I'd start a thread of tips/ideas on how to make your fall kickoff/open house/last chance, first glance successful.

I'm doing my first fall kickoff (as a last chance, first glance) and am hoping it will be very successful (enough for a aug and sept show, plus *lots* of bookings).

Any ideas?? How do you approach bookings? Sales? Any cute ideas or things that have been successful in the past?

Jul 22, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

The most important thing is to get people there. Don't rely on mail, or email invites. You have to call them and then do reminder calls. Just like you would coach a host to do.

As for ideas on approaching bookings. There is a great interview on CC about this. The consultant that is talking says to offer your services to the prospective host. The way she says it really makes a difference. I suggest taking a listen to the video... https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/activities_events/nmte.html

3. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

What a great suggestion!

Jul 22, 2009
  4. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Suggestions on TEAM Kick-Off Meetings???? My Hosp. Director is having me help plan ours.

Jul 24, 2009
Have something to add?