• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall Hosting with Our Exciting New Products!

products so far LOVES the cranberry. They love the scrapers, the trivet, and it renews their appreciation for the Cranberry Stoneware. People are going ga-ga over the Appetizer Stand and plates (I hope they will soon sell just the stand by itself--I'd like to have one out with just Cran plates and just white plates). The Splatter Screen is very popular. The SS cookware is getting mixed reviews. It is kinda like we've all been saying people either want Non-Stick or Stainless, so you just have to find the right customer.
heat123
Silver Member
So seeing that it's almost Sept. what new products are getting your guests excited for the new season for hosting-booking so far? I can't wait to show off my new stuff at my 1 and only Aug show on friday!

By far these are the ones that my guests seem excited about:

Stainless Cookware
Cranberry (espcially the scrapers)
Splatter Screen

I would think the SS cookware and also SA pieces that are on Host special in Nov! But will see?

Mostly the cookware!!!!

I had a party last week but shes wants the SS...& her friend booked for Sept. 7th. So shes taking 1 of her half priced now & the other is taking 1 of the other ones in Sept.....hope you guys followed that.....:eek: :blushing: :rolleyes:

Everyone that I have showed the mini catalog to is LOVING the Appetizer Plates and Caddy! My Dad got really excited about the Splatter Screen.

At my show Sat night, I could have sold 7 or 8 splatter screens....:D

Heather,
Funny you should ask!! I just did a show on Tuesday night, after just finding out about the November special.
My recipes (I still do two) were the BBQ chicken Sandwiches in the Deep Covered Baker, (variation of the pork tenderloin), and I also did the Peanutty Brownie Pizza on the new large round stone with handles.
I made the chicken at home, ahead of time, and sliced dinner rolls not quite all the way through, too. The rolls I put on the new Oval Platter with Cranberry accents, and covered it with plastic wrap.
For the dessert, I baked the brownie at home, and had spread the peanut butter mixture over top, then finished it off at her house....all beforehand, as I did not do a demo for this one.
I set out the knives, since they were on special. I also talked about the Deep Covered Baker and Large Round Stone with handles, since they are both the host special for October. (I've already got a pretty full September as of now, so I wanted to focus a little later on, but I also did show the saute' pans from the Executive and SS lines.)
I also took the Appetizer/Dessert plates with caddy, and talked about it as well as the Oval Platter, since they are both on special for November.
Other than that, I showed them the different Simple Additions "patterns", especially the striped, since it is being discontinued. I also explained about the Large Dots Bowl being on special in November, but didn't show it since I don't own it; however, I did show the current and new small dots bowls.
The only other "little" things I really focused on were...splatter screen and the mix 'n chop. No demo, just showing some of my own favorites.

The sales were good, considering there were only 4 orders....$127. Another guest will be getting back to me with her order. This show should've been better attended, but the hostess literally just got home from vacation on Monday night, so I really think that, since she wasn't at work that day, her co-workers probably didn't think she was really having a show that night...
I am expecting lots more orders.
That being said, however...the guests all seemed to LOVE ALL the specials!! They were arguing over who NEEDED to have the next show!!

Of the 5 guest who were there, one is going to look at her calendar and let me know about a show. (She's getting married the 6th of October, so she is definitely a little busy!) Another guest is having major colon surgery the second week of October, too, but wants to have a show, probably in mid to late November.
Considering what is going on in each of their lives right now, pretty major stuff, to be sure, I think this recipe selection and product "focus" paid off pretty well!!

I wish you just as good success with your August show!!

Paula

Everyone I'd talked to about the new products so far LOVES the cranberry. They love the scrapers, the trivet, and it renews their appreciation for the Cranberry Stoneware. People are going ga-ga over the Appt. Stand and plates (I hope they will soon sell just the stand by itself--I'd like to have one out with just Cran plates and just white plates). The Splatter Screen is very popular. The SS cookware is getting mixed reviews. It is kinda like we've all been saying people either want Non-Stick or Stainless, so you just have to find the right customer.

Chef Kearns said:
Everyone I'd talked to about the new products so far LOVES the cranberry. They love the scrapers, the trivet, and it renews their appreciation for the Cranberry Stoneware. People are going ga-ga over the Appt. Stand and plates (I hope they will soon sell just the stand by itself--I'd like to have one out with just Cran plates and just white plates). The Splatter Screen is very popular. The SS cookware is getting mixed reviews. It is kinda like we've all been saying people either want Non-Stick or Stainless, so you just have to find the right customer.

If you live at my house pretty soon the white plates will all be gone anyway, then I can get all cranberry. :)

Definately the cranberry!

Also, the splatter screen as well.

All I hear is cranberry.

At my Fall Preview - the big winners were:

29 Minutes To Dinner Cookbook
Plates & Caddy Set
Cranberry Everything!
New Bamboo Pieces
Some really liked the Stone w/ handles
Theme Shows! (I know that is not a product - but I had people booking for October just to have a "Real Food Real Fast" Show w/ the 30 minute chicken - and they seemed to really like all of the Themes for this Fall)

This was almost all past hosts - so that may have something to do with likes and dislikes.....and I was pretty "on" in guessing what they would like. The SS - that was met with "Why?" by almost everyone there......I found myself in a position of defending why PC is even coming out with it.......:eek: The Coating Trays - not much excitement. The Splatter Screen was mildly popular, but the price had some hesitant.
Still alot of excitement for the DCB (I know it's not new!) Several of the past hosts there were like "Oh -is this the one I couldn't buy at my show"?

29 Minute Cookbook
Cranberry anything!
Sprinkles

The Cranberry color is a big hit and the new bamboo is talked about a lot. The cookware too! I can't wait to see how my shows go for September.

Donna

I love the new theme shows. The delicious pictures are a hit! I'm booking 4 and more at a show. Right now the Chocolate Bliss is the one they all want. Ironically I don't like chocolate, but I'm good at describing the luscious desserts. The themes book themselves!

My "pre-orders" for September consist of:

Splatter Screen
Coating Tray and Tools
Finger Guard
Skimmer
New Bamboo Spoons

And, I've had a lot of people comment on the Appetizer Plates & Caddy set (I think that's going to be a big "carrot" for getting hosts in Nov!!).

I have yet to get a "bite" on the new SS cookware, but I'm sure I'll hit someone soon who has been looking for good quality SS without the giant price tag! :)

lockhartkitchen said:
I love the new theme shows. The delicious pictures are a hit! I'm booking 4 and more at a show. Right now the Chocolate Bliss is the one they all want. Ironically I don't like chocolate, but I'm good at describing the luscious desserts. The themes book themselves!

When I mentioned "Chocolate Bliss" at my show on Thu, everyone went into a catatonic state!! LOL!

They also mentioned that the "29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook is one minute faster than Rachel Ray's - I love that! :cool:

So far:

Cranberry
Coating Trays
Splatter Screen
Finger Guard
Cookbook

Large Stone is "iffy" for those who already own stoneware...they are fine without handles (storage issues).

Last night at my vendor boutique I had people eyeing the cranberry and SA pieces! Will see what my Sept 1 show guests review is like?!

Related to Get Ready for Fall Hosting with Our Exciting New Products!

1. What is "New Product Excitement?!"

"New Product Excitement?!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to get early access to new product releases and exclusive discounts.

2. How can I sign up for "New Product Excitement?!"

You can sign up for "New Product Excitement?!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Now" button. You will need to provide your name, email address, and create a password to become a member.

3. Are there any fees to join "New Product Excitement?!"

No, there are no fees associated with joining "New Product Excitement?!". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to its customers.

4. How often are new products released through "New Product Excitement?!"

New products are released through "New Product Excitement?!" on a monthly basis. As a member, you will receive notifications and early access to these releases.

5. Can I cancel my membership to "New Product Excitement?!" at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership to "New Product Excitement?!" at any time by logging into your account and clicking on the "Cancel Membership" button. Please note that you will no longer have access to early product releases and exclusive discounts once your membership is cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • danielle simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie