• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring with Our Exciting Sample Packages | Order Now!

In summary, Shari in TX is ordering Package E (which includes the ginger grater and garlic smasher), the Tea Infusion Pitcher, the Single Serving Pan, the Silicone Prep Cups, and the Fresh Lasting Lid System.
gailz2
Gold Member
I didn't make it to launch, but am so excited to get some of the new products in my hands. I just ordered the Spring Samples that I want (on consultant corner). I can't wait!

What did you order? I always find this so hard! But, I think I'll be going with Package E and a few single items. I just wish it didn't have the ginger grater AND the garlic smasher in it.

Does anyone happen to have a pdf of the Sample packages?

I am inactive right now and can't access on CC!

THANKS!

I had only one show in Jan. so didn't earn anything. After being in the business 6 years, I have only ordered what I think I want. I ordered Pkg. B and D, and the Tea Infusion Pitcher, Single Serving Pan, Silicone Prep Cups, and the Fresh Lasting Lids. The Pitcher and Fresh Lasting Lids are actually more for show, and larger sale items. It is a hard decision, but if there is anything else I want, I'll wait till Kit Enhancement (April).

kam said:
Does anyone happen to have a pdf of the Sample packages?

I am inactive right now and can't access on CC!

THANKS!

I couldn't find a PDF, but I copied and pasted into Word. Document is attached.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Spring 2013 Sample Packages.doc
    192 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
I have attached the free-for-all list. The Samples are divided along the same lines, just omiting the things they put in open stock.

Package A has everything except the open stock pieces. $441.50 value for $208.00

Package B is the same as the 2 show level except for the Single Servings Pan which is open stock. $27.25 value for $13.63

Package C is the same as the $1500 level. $128 value for $64.00

Package D is the same as the $3000 level except for the Fresh Lasting Lid System, Microwave Egg Cooker and Silicone Prep Bowls which are open stock. $87.50 value for $43.75

Package E is the same as the $6000 level except for the Sugar Bowl & Creamer Set, On the Go Picnic Baske and the Tea Infusion Pitcher which are open stock. $198.75 value for $99.38

Open Stock:
Single Servings Pan $29.50 for $14.75
Tea Infusion Pitcher $55 for $27.50
Microwave Egg Cooker $19.50 for $9.75
Sugar Bowl & Creamer $24 for $12
Silicone Prep Bowls $19.50 for $9.75
Fresh Lasting Lid System $36 for $18
On the Go Picnic Basket $41 for $20.50

Attachments

• 022013us-janfallfreeforallconsultsalespromo.pdf
    248.2 KB · Views: 408
KateInTheKitchen said:
What did you order?

I always find this so hard! But, I think I'll be going with Package E and a few single items. I just wish it didn't have the ginger grater AND the garlic smasher in it.

The garlic smasher and ginger grater are my most favorite of the new items. With my new weight loss program I'm on I use a TON of each for a lot of my recipes. I've spent a lot of time making a paste out of garlic cloves too with the side of my chef's knife. I'm ordering PKG E for sure and the Tea Infuser and then the set of silicone prep bowls. I need to be a dang director so I can just earn them ALL next time around!

gailz2 said:
I had only one show in Jan. so didn't earn anything. After being in the business 6 years, I have only ordered what I think I want. I ordered Pkg. B and D, and the Tea Infusion Pitcher, Single Serving Pan, Silicone Prep Cups, and the Fresh Lasting Lids. The Pitcher and Fresh Lasting Lids are actually more for show, and larger sale items. It is a hard decision, but if there is anything else I want, I'll wait till Kit Enhancement (April).

How does Kit Enhancement work again? And also... it's only letting me choose 1 package. I'd love to add B!

shari in tx said:
i couldn't find a pdf, but i copied and pasted into word. Document is attached.

Shari in tx

thanks!!!! :)

Brenda.the.chef said:
The garlic smasher and ginger grater are my most favorite of the new items. With my new weight loss program I'm on I use a TON of each for a lot of my recipes. I've spent a lot of time making a paste out of garlic cloves too with the side of my chef's knife. I'm ordering PKG E for sure and the Tea Infuser and then the set of silicone prep bowls. I need to be a dang director so I can just earn them ALL next time around!

I'm glad you love them! I just can't see myself using enough ginger, or like the smasher more than the press.

I need to stop looking at US prices –*it's far too depressing.

Heck.. I really want that fruit and cheese cutter set too, but don't want to fork out more cash for a bigger sample kit. That thing is amongst my top 10 favorites. My absolute least favorite is the baking soda holder. When it was handed to me at launch it was not assembled and we couldn't get it to snap together. Not impressed at all.

Thanks for posting the Sample Packages list breakdown. :)

Kate, if you order package A you cannot order the other packages because they are included in package A. You can still order the open stock pieces.

Kit Enhancement month is April and we can order anything we want in the catalog...up to $500.00 retail and only 1 of each item...for 40% off.

I'm trying to order B & D which should have no overlap, and I get an error message. Oh well... I will probably do 2 separate orders anyway, to split cost, so I'll try to order B with my open stock items.What are the rules for Kit Enhancement? I missed it last year and can't quite remember why*– something about being inactive, of course.

I am inactive but will be active soon. I think I'll get package b and some open stock. Then maybe pick and choice from the rest. Maybe hold my own show together them for free or else get them on a personal order. Have to run the numbers to see if that makes sense. I don't think I am going to be eligible for kit enhancement this year. :(

I'm using my commission from last month to get pkg. A and the open stock items I want. The past 2 seasons I didn't get everything because the prices were just too steep and just waited to host my own show and use the rewards to get what I really wanted. But this time around it doesn't seem too bad, so I'm just going to get everything and then use duplicates or things I don't want as giveaways/host/booking incentives.

Yikes! $11.31 for S&H! :(

I remember the good ole days at $4.50.

DebPC said:
I remember the good ole days at $4.50.

I remember $2.75 and people complained then too.

Ok Beth- I remember $1.50!

What is included in the sample packages?

The sample packages include a variety of products from our Spring collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Each package is carefully curated to showcase the best of our new Spring products.

How much do the sample packages cost?

The cost of the sample packages varies depending on the specific package you choose. However, all of the packages offer a significant discount compared to purchasing each product individually. You can view the prices and contents of each package on our website.

Can I customize the sample packages?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer the option to customize the sample packages. However, each package has been thoughtfully put together to provide a well-rounded selection of products for you to try.

How long will it take to receive my sample package?

The shipping time for your sample package will depend on your location. However, most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and should arrive within 5-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped.

Are there any restrictions on who can order the sample packages?

The sample packages are available for anyone to order, whether you are a current customer or new to Pampered Chef. However, please note that the packages are only available while supplies last, so be sure to order yours soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies