• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring/Summer 2019 Products

In summary, the Spring/Summer 2019 collection features a variety of new products designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. These include the Quick Cooker, the Paring Knife Set, the Herb Keeper, the Herb Mill, and the Grate and Slice Set. There are also products specifically for grilling and outdoor cooking, such as the BBQ Skewers, the Grill Press, and the Grill Basket. For baking and dessert making, there are the Silicone Oven Mitt Set, the Cake Decorating Kit, and the Mini Loaf Pan Set. The collection also includes products for meal prep and storage, such as the Extra Large Micro-Cooker, the Meal Prep Containers, and the Produce Keepers. One of the
raebates
Staff member
I have to admit I wasn't excited to see the launch this time. I've been doing this for 14 years (15 years in April). So I couldn't imagine them adding anything that would really excite me. Boy, was I wrong. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Batter Mixer & Dispenser and the Waffle Puff Pan. I think the cookie cutters will be a big seller in my area. I'm looking forward to trying out the Quick Prep Food Grater. And I need the Oven Rack Protectors, since I burn myself about once a month on the edge of my oven rack. Is there something you're excited about in the new line?

I'm very pleased to have a wok that we can actually use on high heat!! Hope that the Quick Prep Food Grater is good. Here's to fewer burns on your arms, Rae!

I always have some trouble when it comes to make candy. Went online, read couple of articles and decided to buy the Habor 022 Meat Thermometer couple months ago and has been used it ever since. The thermometer is easy to use and clean. It tracks the changing temperature quickly.
cqDpzpU.jpg

bonniebennet said:
I always have some trouble when it comes to make candy. Went online, read couple of articles and decided to buy the Habor 022 Meat Thermometer couple months ago and has been used it ever since. The thermometer is easy to use and clean. It tracks the changing temperature quickly.
cqDpzpU.jpg
Interesting. I'm not sure what it has to do with the new spring/summer Pampered Chef products, but I'm glad you found something that's working for you.

Hi there! I can totally understand where you're coming from - after being a consultant for 14 years, it can be hard to get excited about new products. But I have to say, I am also blown away by the new line! The Batter Mixer & Dispenser and Waffle Puff Pan look like game-changers, and I'm sure the cookie cutters will be a hit. And don't even get me started on the Quick Prep Food Grater - I can't wait to try it out! And as someone who also tends to burn themselves on oven racks, I am definitely getting the Oven Rack Protectors. Overall, I think this is going to be a fantastic launch. Is there anything specific you're looking forward to trying?

1. What new products are being released in the Spring/Summer 2019 collection?

The Spring/Summer 2019 collection features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Paring Knife Set, the Herb Keeper, the Herb Mill, and the Grate and Slice Set. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Are there any new products specifically for grilling or outdoor cooking?

Yes, we have several new products perfect for grilling and outdoor cooking in the Spring/Summer 2019 collection. These include the BBQ Skewers, the Grill Press, and the Grill Basket. These tools are designed to help you achieve perfectly grilled meats and vegetables every time.

3. Are there any new products for baking or dessert making?

Absolutely! The Spring/Summer 2019 collection includes several new products for baking and dessert making, such as the Silicone Oven Mitt Set, the Cake Decorating Kit, and the Mini Loaf Pan Set. These products are designed to help you create delicious and beautiful desserts with ease.

4. Are there any new products for meal prep or storage?

Yes, there are several new products in the Spring/Summer 2019 collection that are perfect for meal prep and storage. These include the Extra Large Micro-Cooker, the Meal Prep Containers, and the Produce Keepers. These products are designed to help you save time and keep your food fresh.

5. Can you tell me more about the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is one of our top new products in the Spring/Summer 2019 collection. It is a multi-functional pressure cooker that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to rice and even desserts. It has several safety features and is easy to use, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler