• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Are You Most/Least Excited About?

new...products! I'm THRILLED with the cranberry/white combo - and the new appetizer plates! I'm also excited about the Sprinkles! What I'm LEAST excited about are the Gravy Separator and the Carving Set.....I know - some people are just THRILLED about these - but for the one-two times a year I need a carving set, my other PC set works just fine (and for a third of the price).......and I have a small gravy separator that also works great for the one-two times a year I need it.I'm SO HOPING that the Host Bonus for November is SA
Chozengirl said:
Least excited would be the spreaders, just because we already have it in white.

The current spreader is French Vanilla, not white. I'm excited to have the white one to match the SA line and the cranberry one b/c mine from two falls ago just broke! Yeah!!!! I'll have a new one now!

WHAT I LOVE:
-ALL the new SA pieces and the Cranberry stuff! Much more "accessible" to customers than lilac and artichoke!

-29 Minutes Cookbook. Now THAT really speaks to our mission! (tools and recipes to make our lives easier...not recipes with 20 ingredients that take hours!)

-New RUFTH Trivet. It is really beautiful, practical and is a great compliment to the 1st RUFTH trivet. Plus, what a beautiful gift for the holidays!

WHAT I WAS HESITANT ABOUT AT FIRST BUT NOW LOVE:
- The SS Cookware. At first I was thinking "But I LOVE my Exec Cookware!" But now I see the value of having a set of NON nonstick cookware... and can you say DISHWASHER SAFE anyone? WOOHOO! (I have a very good working relationship with my dishwasher.) :eek:

WHAT I AM NOT SO CRAZY ABOUT:
- Coating trays and tool. To me this seems like a waste of space in my cabinet and also seems like something I would never use. Gallon size ziplock bags still work great for me when I am coating chicken!

-Ditto for the gravy separator. Gravy is not very big in my house.

WHAT I AM A LITTLE FRUSTRATED BY BUT IS NO FAULT OF PAMPERED CHEF:
-A LOT of the new EASY recipes have NUTS in them and I am deathly allergic to them (not just to eating but even touching them.) I realze I could try making some of the recipes without the nuts but nuts seem very integral to the texture and flavor of the new recipes. Not PCs fault, just my bad genes!

Overall, I am pleased with the new products and excited (for the 1st time) by the theme shows. Can't wait to get all the new stuff!

without a doubt COOKWARE!!

WHAT I AM A LITTLE FRUSTRATED BY BUT IS NO FAULT OF PAMPERED CHEF:
-A LOT of the new EASY recipes have NUTS in them and I am deathly allergic to them (not just to eating but even touching them.) I realze I could try making some of the recipes without the nuts but nuts seem very integral to the texture and flavor of the new recipes. Not PCs fault, just my bad genes!
Bridget, check out the Chocolate Bliss thread. Rae's husband suggested using pretzels instead of the nuts in the Brownie recipe. mmmm.....

I love the new carving set. We are in desparate need of one at our house and now I can justify getting a nice one.

The caddy and plates is going to be huge.

The 29 min meal cookbook is going to be a great seller. I am going to push it for a great holiday gift idea.

I have been a SS fan for years. I admittedly don't have all the Exec Cookware just for that reason. I have just enough to do shows and that's it. I really don't need more SS, but I feel the urge, or rather need, to get the large covered skillet. Hey, I need it to sell it, right?

Not really into the coating set. But, I do think the finger guard is going to do well.

Just my 2 cents..

I am quite excited about most of the products. I cannot say there is anything that I will not feel very comfortable talking about and selling.

I must write that I just love the trivet! I love how it helps raise money for America's Second Harvest. I have sold 53 of them so far and plan on contacting each of those customers towards the end of August to get orders for the second one in the series. Also, for the rest of the summer selling season I am bringing both of the trivets to show off the current one and share with the guests they can buy the new one in September. I sold one today for that reason.

I do think the new 29 minute cookbook is going to be a hot seller. However, I also think the cranberry scrapers are going to be very popular!

Lisa

Fave: cookbook, SA serving set, spices and cranberry colors!
NOT SURE: gravy seperator, dipping set tray, finger gaurd

Favorite: App. plates and Caddy, SS Cookware, cranberry SA, Breading and coating set, cookbook

Least Favorite: Gravy seperator

I think every season there is something that I don't love, but I end up loving it after I use it... plus it seems we are always coming up with multiple uses for things on CS, so it helps me to get excited about it!

I just can't wait to see what is in the sample packs!

I've waited for a long time for PC to come out with SS cookware, so I'm really excited about that!I think the finger guard will be big. My guess is it's one of those things that people will buy for their friends who are always cutting themselves. I think a lot will depend on how we talk about it.The new SA are great! I'm in love with the appetizer plates and holder.I shared the new mini-catalog at a show yesterday and let everyone smell the new sprinkles. I can tell I'll be selling loads of the sprinkles. The new Pizza Cutter handle excited them and so did the coating trays.

chefann said:
Bridget, check out the Chocolate Bliss thread. Rae's husband suggested using pretzels instead of the nuts in the Brownie recipe. mmmm.....

Ann, thanks so much for this idea! I will definitely have to try this! :)

chefann said:
Do you know my DH, because he has a smart-a$s nickname for just about everything: Taco Smell, Home Despot, Home duh-Pot (he says he's pronouncing it in English), Arb-why's, K-fart, Tar-zhay (which he's obviously pronouncing in French), Sneers, etc.

my hubby uses those same names!! They must share a bloodline somewhere!:rolleyes:

My favorite items are the 29 minute cookbook, new pieces of bamboo, and the SA set. I truly am also excited about the SS cookware...I have a number of people who simply won't buy nonstick of any kind. The abiltiy to expand our market is awesome...the technology of this line is very interesting. The boning knife if also a favorite...had many requests for that.

I actually think the gravy separator has potential to sell well....to people who make gravy from scratch or who want to START making gravy from scratch.

Least favorite? The forged cutlery carving set; not sure about the coating tray set either.

I totally agree that the removal of the $2.00 tongs is a real pain. Not so much as an item to sell but as an affordable host gift. It seems PC has steadily reduced the number of small items that are biz options for guests/hosts.

Another thought on the cookware: if you watch your favorite cooking show chefs, most rotate to either a good non stick or a good stainless piece depending on the recipe. So, having 2 separate types of cookware doesn't mean customers/hosts will always choose one or the other!

<h2>What new products are you most excited about?</h2><p>The new products I am most excited about are the new SA pieces! I am thrilled with the cranberry/white combo - and the new appetizer plates! Oh - and the new 29 Minutes Cookbook.....and the Sprinkles!</p><h2>What new products are you least excited about?</h2><p>What I am least excited about.....The Gravy Separator and the Carving Set.....I know - some people are just THRILLED about these - but for the one-two times a year I need a carving set, my other PC set works just fine (and for a third of the price).......and I have a small gravy separator that also works great for the one-two times a year I need it. I am sooooo hoping that the Host Bonus for November is SA! If it's the Carving Set and the Roasting Pan again, I will be extremely disappointed! Before, when those were the choices, I couldn't even get people to take them at 60% off.</p>

What new products are you most excited about?

The new products I am most excited about are the new SA pieces! I am thrilled with the cranberry/white combo - and the new appetizer plates! Oh - and the new 29 Minutes Cookbook.....and the Sprinkles!

What new products are you least excited about?

What I am least excited about.....The Gravy Separator and the Carving Set.....I know - some people are just THRILLED about these - but for the one-two times a year I need a carving set, my other PC set works just fine (and for a third of the price).......and I have a small gravy separator that also works great for the one-two times a year I need it. I am sooooo hoping that the Host Bonus for November is SA! If it's the Carving Set and the Roasting Pan again, I will be extremely disappointed! Before, when those were the choices, I couldn't even get people to take them at 60% off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC