• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will the New Fall Products Be?

In summary, Shari from Texas would like the following new products: -A nylon mini serving spatula, especially for the brownie pan -A lid for the MFP -An insert for the loaf pan for meatloaf -Chef tools ok but please not so top heavy. The ones we had looked very nice but they were always falling out of the pan/spoon rest... because the handle part was so much heavier than the spoon/spatula part.-A better cheese cutter. Ours is great for hard cheeses, but not so great for softer cheeses. -A binder to put all the SB's in would be nice, too.
I would love cobalt blue but I suspect they'll say it's been done before.The SW seasoning is like taco seasoning, without the salt so they tell you to add salt when using it. I never do. The other day I only had half a tablespoon so I filled the rest of the spoon with cumin. Worked in a pinch.

I guess it's because I've been a consultant so long but I do not want to see any more colors. I have enough of too many things in various colors.

pchockeymom said:
how about a forged cutlery knife sharpener? I'd like that!

Would this be different than the honing tool we have?

I want a bamboo napkin holder. It can even be a combo item for the mills. I agree that the MFP needs a lid. A dots hot drink tumbler (at a reasonable cost!). Small clear tongs (love the green ones but green doesn't work for me inside with most meals lol) A large Ridged Baker would be great, along with a cleaning tool. Larger serving pieces for the new SA, I can't even serve a family salad with the current sizes.

PLEASE please PLEASE email all these requests to HO! You can do so on your consultant login under "contact us" and scroll down to "new product request". No offense - if we only post on here, it is a kind of 'vanity post' and doesn't really accomplish anything.Yes, there are the HO 'lurkers' (love 'ya, folks!) but be a professional and work within the system. If you are passionate about what you want, tell the people who can have an impact!I've asked for a mortar & pestle for years - THANKS to the person who said to use the tart shaper and food prep bowl. Now THAT's some awesome mashed mint for your mohito or a small quantity of pesto for your single serving of pasta!I still want to see a cake cover for the cake pedestal and we need an improved pie crust shield. The current one doesn't fit the fluted edge of the stoneware pie plate.

gaddischef said:
Would this be different than the honing tool we have?

Yes! A honing tool keeps a sharp knife sharp for a longer time by re-aligning the edges back in place after use, but your knives will eventually dull and need to be sharpened.

darlinclem said:
I want a bamboo napkin holder. It can even be a combo item for the mills. I agree that the MFP needs a lid. A dots hot drink tumbler (at a reasonable cost!). Small clear tongs (love the green ones but green doesn't work for me inside with most meals lol) A large Ridged Baker would be great, along with a cleaning tool. Larger serving pieces for the new SA, I can't even serve a family salad with the current sizes.

We already have clear tongs. #2312 Bar tongs $5.50.

Scott is right. Be sure to be sharing your ideas with HO. It is nice to put it here too though as it gives us all ideas and makes us think of other things too.

scottcooks said:
PLEASE please PLEASE email all these requests to HO! You can do so on your consultant login under "contact us" and scroll down to "new product request". No offense - if we only post on here, it is a kind of 'vanity post' and doesn't really accomplish anything.

Yes, there are the HO 'lurkers' (love 'ya, folks!) but be a professional and work within the system. If you are passionate about what you want, tell the people who can have an impact!

I've asked for a mortar & pestle for years - THANKS to the person who said to use the tart shaper and food prep bowl. Now THAT's some awesome mashed mint for your mohito or a small quantity of pesto for your single serving of pasta!

I still want to see a cake cover for the cake pedestal and we need an improved pie crust shield. The current one doesn't fit the fluted edge of the stoneware pie plate.

Hmmm, since you have asked for the mortar and pestle for years and we still don't have it, does it really work to contact HO? I have heard that HO has people "lurking" on CS, also, so perhaps this isn't just a "vanity post". No offense, Scott.

Would also love to see the Apple Wedger revamped to match the rest of the wedger line. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

Sheila said:
Would also love to see the Apple Wedger revamped to match the rest of the wedger line. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.
I hope not. The current apple wedger works great and revamping it with the plastic would make it much bigger. - harder to pack for those that take it in their lunch bags, harder to fit in a drawer to store....and I for one have enough duplicate products from revamping.

So this is totally off topic, but somewhat related:

Rae are you going to do a Leadership countdown for us? :)

Colbalt blue stoneware was done years ago. We have had some very pretty colors before.

richardson3 said:
I also wish that they would come up with a scraper/brush to clean the Small Ridged Baker ... I have had a lot of complaints with cleaning it after use!

I soak it a bit too then I take baking soda and one of those Dobie nylon covered sponges and it works great. The baking soda gets rid of some of the grease.

Yes. please no more duplicates!
All those ergonomic handles no longer fit in my dishwasher's silverware slots, either.

So in today's PC Newswire, they listed the Free-for-All levels, right.... I noticed this one:
Hold and submit 2 July Shows, and receive new fall products (including one from a brand-new product collection) valued over $50!
How much do you want to bet they introduce a new stone glaze color again??I sure hope they do the Samples kits a bit better this time if they do!! It was so expensive last time because of all the colored stones.Large-Ridged Baker perhaps? I can see that being around $50, yes??

I would love to see a larger version of the Measure, Mix & Pour so I can make Ranch dressing in it without it looking like a volcanic eruption....

It's a new Round Up From The Heart collection. Trivets are done, so what's next? Did the clay hearts, did the copper trivets, went from oven - to table - Something for the freezer? Awesome containers to hold baking soda for fridge & freezer? Hmm...

My guess is the new product collection is the new round up collection line. They were supposed to do away with the trivet last year but added one more. Now it's time to start something new.

Scott,we must have been typing at the same time!

I forgot about that, and after rereading it, I see that it is "fall productS (plural)". So yes, You are likely correct. :)

I would like a holder for cookware lids when you take them off the pans while cooking. I saw one online once which would catch the steam in the bottom,

So here is what my hospitality NED sent us this weekend....the little stinker!
But it ought to be fun trying to figure it out or see your guesses ;)

The Sun is shinning in July with The Pampered Chef!

Did you know when you submit only 2 shows this month of at least $150 you will receive 3 new products valued at $50!

Want to know a Secret? I know what the products are! Want me to tell you? Wish I could, but I can tease you a little.

Here is my tease!

You will receive 3 products with a total value of $50.

:) The larger product of the three is part of a Brand New product line. A MUST HAVE! Believe me, you will want this new product and will regret not getting it. Don't have any regrets.

:) It is an innovative product that is in the right price range to be a great seller and a great booking tool!

:) You will use it almost every day in your own kitchen and when friends and family see how easy it is to cook with they will want one.

:) Great product for a short demo that will add to your show sales and bookings.

:) Great Christmas gift for family members of all ages.

Tips on how to get 2 shows submitted by July 30th. Yes, I said July 30th. Never wait till the last day of the month because you never know what might happen at the last minute.

1. Have a facebook party. Tell your friends and family on Facebook you have a goal of earning a brand new innovative product and need to submit 2 shows by July 30th and ask if they would like to place an order.

2.Ask 4 past hosts, friends and family if they would like to collect $250 in orders and they will receive $100 in free products, 1 item at 60% off and unlimited products at 30% off. It would total a $1000 show and you would divide the benefits between the 4 people. Then get $150+ in orders for the second show. If you get 8 people and have 2 $1,000 shows you will receive a larger grouping of new products. Go For IT!

3.Call past hosts and let them know their past host discount is about to expire and ask if they would like to place an order.

4.Get family and friends who work in a large office to help you get orders and they could participate in the $1,000 show benefits.

5.Do your own show this month and take advantage of the double $$$ in free products or have a Mystery Host Show and give away the $$$ free products to one person, half price to another and discount to a third person. You will have a large turnout to get so many products free and discounted.

6.Ask a few friends or neighbors over and have a quick cooking class on a new recipe etc.

Sounds like a cookbook holder to me.

They haven't said anything about switching the round up program again. I think they heard from enough people last night that they will probably keep the trivets around for a while.New product line to me means something that we haven't had before plus they never give away the trivet in the free products. It always amazes me what else they can come up with!Less than two weeks from the first fall launch!

pchockeymom said:
Sounds like a cookbook holder to me.

I don't know....one of the hints said "how easy it is to cook with ". And then talks about a short demo.

Oh, and in our meeting, she told us it is one of the current hot trends in kitchens today and everyone is talking about them. I have no clue, but we all looked at each other baffled (and hoping it wasn't electric). :confused:

What else do I want them to put out? Silicone baking mats to line stainless cookie sheets! Please.

wadesgirl said:
I think they heard from enough people last night that they will probably keep the trivets around for a while.
I'm thinking the opposite, since they started dumping the old trivets on the PC.com website last month.

wadesgirl said:
New product line to me means something that we haven't had before ...
LOL, yeah that's what new product line means to me, also - but all the hype from last year and it turned out to be taupe glazed stoneware, I'm not holding my breath :) I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

This is obviously way too late to make it into any fall product line, but I think a bamboo paper towel holder would look excellent sitting on the kitchen counter next to the bamboo salt & pepper set. I would want it to have one of those spring-loaded arms that lets you pull off one sheet when you've got something in your other hand.

I don't care that they have had cobalt blue before I just care that I have tons of customers and myself who wants it.

I wonder if the new product will be one of the pop out baking pans that are very big right now.

"The Sun is shinning in July with The Pampered Chef!"

It would be great if someone would spell check before things get sent out. Just saying.

New product line means the same thing to me... got me a little excited because I'm getting bored hearing "I have everything in the catalog" even though I know they surely don't. However, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

vanscootin said:
"The Sun is shinning in July with The Pampered Chef!"

It would be great if someone would spell check before things get sent out. Just saying.

New product line means the same thing to me... got me a little excited because I'm getting bored hearing "I have everything in the catalog" even though I know they surely don't. However, I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

LOL. I didnt even notice she did that. We're human.

esavvymom said:
LOL. I didnt even notice she did that. We're human.

I totally agree we are human... which is why we have technology to correct us. LOL!

I really hope the new products are awesome.... and I hope the APP is included with them! LOL!

I actually turned off that technology from automatic correction. It was amazing what words it THOUGHT I was trying to type. ;) I look for the red-squiggly line.APP - remind me what that is??I don't have a clue what it could be, or what more I would want (Cookbook holder definitely though). Right now, I have very little room for more! :D haha

vanscootin said:
I totally agree we are human... which is why we have technology to correct us. LOL!

I really hope the new products are awesome.... and I hope the APP is included with them! LOL!

esavvymom said:
I actually turned off that technology from automatic correction. It was amazing what words it THOUGHT I was trying to type. ;) I look for the red-squiggly line.

APP - remind me what that is??

I don't have a clue what it could be, or what more I would want (Cookbook holder definitely though). Right now, I have very little room for more! :D haha

I hope they'll release the app soon, but my guess is that they will wait til the bugs are out of the system for the new PWS before they release the new PC app.

I'm really curious what the new product line will be. I love how they can come up with new things every 6 months. It's got to be so hard to come up with innovative ideas all the time.

LOL...OOPS...I was thinking "APP" was an acronym for something. Not THE App. ;)This year will be tough for me- I'm not going to a launch, so I have to wait. :( Oh well, I would have been in the 2nd wave anyway.

ChefShalon said:
I hope they do cobalt blue for stoneware!! :D I would get it all! LOL

Yes!! I have a client who won't re-book until it comes back out.

flemings99 said:
Yes!! I have a client who won't re-book until it comes back out.

Just paint some your self - :thumbup:

I am betting the new product line will be a "rerelease" of the cooking tools that we lost last year because of the manufacturer going into bankruptcy. I am hoping there will be a bit of redesign on them so they aren't so top heavy.

do you think the email this morning about the free COLORFUL items for the host in August is more hint towards the new line? or a revamp of the linens? "3 Free COLORFUL Fall Products" (in addition to Forged Cutlery)

sushimommy said:
do you think the email this morning about the free COLORFUL items for the host in August is more hint towards the new line? or a revamp of the linens? "3 Free COLORFUL Fall Products" (in addition to Forged Cutlery)

Mre of a revamp for the season I would guess. They often will change the colors of things like the twix it clips, towels or the scrapers or things like that. But who knows. Three items valued at $26..... So likely small or "gadget" nature?

I would love a rack that fits inside the large bar pan for lifting foods off of the pan while baking... have wanted that for a LONG time, and keep hoping for one...

I'm guessing the color items are small bar board, quikut knife, and perhaps colored knife? I'm not a big fan of twixits. I hope the colors are better than the eggplant and whatever other colors (?green?) they offered at that time.

gailz2 said:
I'm not a big fan of twixits.

They have their uses. I LOVE them for frozen vegetable bags, bread bags, and any other "soft" plastic bags. I still prefer the 'ol Chip Clip for chip bags. Less fuss in my opinion, but in a pinch I will use a Twixit!

"Great Christmas gift for family members of all ages."
This is the line that got my attention. Especially "of all ages"???
A new product line. This ought a be good!

Where do you guys get all this inside info??

The only thing that we have been told is that the free item we get from submitting two July shows is that it will be worth $62.50 ...

richardson3 said:
Where do you guys get all this inside info??The only thing that we have been told is that the free item we get from submitting two July shows is that it will be worth $62.50 ...
Some or all of the NEDs know what they are..and they like to tease with hints. My NED said a $50 value. (they dont tell us what they are by the way, just hints and teasers)
Either way....I hope it lives up to the hype. :)

I'm still curious about that picture of a fortune cookie on the flyer about the Free For All. I keep wondering if it's some sort of clue.

Amanda, I was thinking the same thing! Isn't it funny how we're always reading between the lines? lol

Our Canadian Fall launch takes place durring our conference August 9th .. when is the American one?

July 28th or August 4th.

Oooo, can't wait to get the inside scoop from you guys then!!!

I wish they would bring back the small round stone! I recently broke mine and I am down to my last spare :(

<h2>1. What are the new fall products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new fall products for Pampered Chef have not been officially announced yet. However, you can stay updated by following our social media pages and subscribing to our newsletter.</p><h2>2. When will the new fall products be released?</h2><p>The release date for the new fall products has not been announced yet. We will make sure to keep our customers informed through our social media pages and newsletter.</p><h2>3. Can you give us any hints about the new fall products?</h2><p>We don't want to spoil the surprise! Our new fall products are carefully curated to bring you the best and latest in kitchen tools and cookware. Stay tuned for the official reveal.</p><h2>4. Will there be any promotions or discounts for the new fall products?</h2><p>We always strive to provide our customers with the best deals and promotions. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any upcoming sales or discounts on our new fall products.</p><h2>5. Can I earn commission from selling the new fall products?</h2><p>Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission from selling our new fall products. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top sellers. Contact your consultant for more information on earning opportunities.</p>

1. What are the new fall products for Pampered Chef?

The new fall products for Pampered Chef have not been officially announced yet. However, you can stay updated by following our social media pages and subscribing to our newsletter.

2. When will the new fall products be released?

The release date for the new fall products has not been announced yet. We will make sure to keep our customers informed through our social media pages and newsletter.

3. Can you give us any hints about the new fall products?

We don't want to spoil the surprise! Our new fall products are carefully curated to bring you the best and latest in kitchen tools and cookware. Stay tuned for the official reveal.

4. Will there be any promotions or discounts for the new fall products?

We always strive to provide our customers with the best deals and promotions. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any upcoming sales or discounts on our new fall products.

5. Can I earn commission from selling the new fall products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission from selling our new fall products. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top sellers. Contact your consultant for more information on earning opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • cathyskitchen