• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Products for 2013- Videos and Samples on Cc

In summary, the new fall products for 2013 from Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, such as baking dishes, cookware, food choppers, and garlic presses. These products can be found on the Pampered Chef website, social media pages, and YouTube channel. Samples of the new fall products can be requested through a consultant or customer service team. They are currently available for purchase through consultants or the website, and come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty.
esavvymom
Staff member
For those of you who could not attend a meeting locally, the new product videos are now online....at least on the non-beta Consultants Corner. Under Products and Recipes,--> Product Marketing --> then Seasons of Success Videos. I would imagine the recipe videos areon there somewhere too. Or will be soon.The Fall marketing guide is also online....select Seasonal Marketing Guide instead of Product Marketing,The samples are available as well, and yes, all individual open stock! :). Love that.

This is my first change but I am SO EXCITED the new stuff is open stock. Love this company!!

Awesome, I'll start the new product threads now!

What are the new fall products for 2013?

The new fall products for 2013 include a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, including a new line of baking dishes and cookware, as well as updated versions of popular items like the food chopper and garlic press.

Where can I find videos showcasing the new fall products?

You can find videos showcasing the new fall products on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media pages. We also have a YouTube channel dedicated to product demonstrations and tutorials.

Can I request samples of the new fall products?

Yes, we offer samples of our new fall products for our consultants and hosts to share with their customers. You can also request a sample through a consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

Are the new fall products available for purchase now?

Yes, the new fall products are currently available for purchase through our consultants or on our website. You can also host a party to earn free and discounted products.

Do the new fall products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you experience any issues with your new fall products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • smarteez2