1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Which new fall products are a must have?

1. chef greta

chef greta Member Gold Member

I totally forgot to get my sample package last week, so now i'm wondering what i should get for the fall/holiday season? I do a few open houses and booths during this time and I know I need to have some of the new products available to show. Any thoughts on what people want to see the most?

Thanks ~

Greta

Oct 7, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

There is only a few of the small products that seem to be big hits for me: measuring cups and conversion magnet for sure. The colanders are impressive to see in person.

Oct 7, 2009
  3. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

maybe the ice holder and shaker?

Oct 7, 2009
  4. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I have been pushing the conversion magnet and weekday dinner cards for stocking stuffers. I also have sold quite a few measuring cup sets - they are really nice in person.
    If you think you'll use the ice bucket (in your home) - it's quite impressive as well!!!

Oct 7, 2009
  5. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

I like the new professional shears but you don't need to have them to sell them - although I do. I like the idea of the conversion magnet but wish the background was not silver; makes it hard to read. Measuring cups are great and I bring the medium mesh colander to show off. Really not a lot this fall season. Selling a lot of the appy cookbooks!

Oct 7, 2009
Have something to add?