• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which New Fall Products Are a Must Have?

In summary, the top 5 new fall products from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, the Rectangular Baker, the Pumpkin Mold, the Multi-Grater, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. These products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient during the busy fall season. The Quick Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster, while the Rectangular Baker is versatile for both sweet and savory dishes. The Pumpkin Mold adds a festive touch to fall baking, and the Multi-Grater simplifies meal prep with its four grating surfaces and attached container.
chef greta
Gold Member
I totally forgot to get my sample package last week, so now i'm wondering what i should get for the fall/holiday season? I do a few open houses and booths during this time and I know I need to have some of the new products available to show. Any thoughts on what people want to see the most?

Thanks ~

Greta

There is only a few of the small products that seem to be big hits for me: measuring cups and conversion magnet for sure. The colanders are impressive to see in person.

maybe the ice holder and shaker?

I have been pushing the conversion magnet and weekday dinner cards for stocking stuffers. I also have sold quite a few measuring cup sets - they are really nice in person.
If you think you'll use the ice bucket (in your home) - it's quite impressive as well!!!

I like the new professional shears but you don't need to have them to sell them - although I do. I like the idea of the conversion magnet but wish the background was not silver; makes it hard to read. Measuring cups are great and I bring the medium mesh colander to show off. Really not a lot this fall season. Selling a lot of the appy cookbooks!

What are the top 5 new fall products from Pampered Chef?

The top 5 new fall products from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, the Rectangular Baker, the Pumpkin Mold, the Multi-Grater, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.

How does the Quick Cooker make cooking easier in the fall?

The Quick Cooker is a pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. This is perfect for fall when you want hearty, comforting meals in less time.

Can the Rectangular Baker be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is made of stone, which helps to evenly distribute heat for perfect baking every time.

What makes the Pumpkin Mold a must-have for fall baking?

The Pumpkin Mold is a silicone baking mold that creates a festive pumpkin-shaped cake. It is perfect for Halloween parties or Thanksgiving desserts and is sure to impress your guests.

How does the Multi-Grater make meal prep easier during the busy fall season?

The Multi-Grater has four different grating surfaces, making it easy to grate a variety of ingredients for fall recipes. It also has a container attached to collect grated ingredients, saving you time and minimizing mess in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper