• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which new fall products are a must have?

chef greta

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2006
I totally forgot to get my sample package last week, so now i'm wondering what i should get for the fall/holiday season? I do a few open houses and booths during this time and I know I need to have some of the new products available to show. Any thoughts on what people want to see the most?

Thanks ~

Greta

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
There is only a few of the small products that seem to be big hits for me: measuring cups and conversion magnet for sure. The colanders are impressive to see in person.

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
maybe the ice holder and shaker?

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I have been pushing the conversion magnet and weekday dinner cards for stocking stuffers. I also have sold quite a few measuring cup sets - they are really nice in person.
If you think you'll use the ice bucket (in your home) - it's quite impressive as well!!!

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I like the new professional shears but you don't need to have them to sell them - although I do. I like the idea of the conversion magnet but wish the background was not silver; makes it hard to read. Measuring cups are great and I bring the medium mesh colander to show off. Really not a lot this fall season. Selling a lot of the appy cookbooks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views