• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Speculated New Products for Spring/Summer '08 from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation revolves around speculating the new spring products for Pampered Chef. Some suggestions include an avocado slicer, double ended spreader, holder for forged cutlery, simple additions plates and square bowls with dots, rectangle stone with handles, steamer insert for cookware, garlic keeper, knife block, tea kettle and teapot, cherry pitter, and appetizer plates in different designs. Some participants also mention wanting a mini santoku and tomato knife, while others mention wanting a tea kettle and teapot set with the option to sell coffee and tea. The group also discusses the possibility of a new roasting pan and appetizer plates in different designs. There is also some mention of a non-disclosure statement for a
I agree with microwave cookbook, lids for SA, spoon for trifle, and a french fry cutting tool.

I'd also like to see:
the cherry pitter brought back - lots of customers asking for it
10 inch skillet being open stock
apron
different designs for rectangle basket

A customer of mine suggested a Gluten Free cookbook.

I'd also like to see...

new SA pieces (perhaps a new design too??)
Gravy boat for SA

I'll have to think more...

I'm thinking I must be the only person who stores her knives in the TTA!

I'd love a cookbook for more favorite recipes, like More of All the Best.

I'd also like more Woven pieces, like the medium square that was a conference gift with two shows 2 years ago.

More open stock cookware, like smaller skillets & saucepans. A lid for the 8 in saute pan--a customer asked about that.

How about a newly designed spoon rest that will actually hold the new kitchen tools?

This may sound stupid, but I wish they'd update the design on the Sud's Pump and possibly bring it out in a different color. I also would love to have the small Woven square that we could take to shows to let them see what the Woven Selections are like. The microfiber dish cloths would be great too! I wouldn't be surprised if they got everything worked out with the Chillzanne To Go, and brought that back too.

I think that the Suds Pump is going to be gone with this next catalog. It just isn't unique any more, now that so many soaps are available in foaming pumps at the store.

good call Ann! What about a new soap scent or lotion?

Something like this would be a cool thing to add to our cultery collection:
Bed Bath & Beyond Product

Last edited:
crystalscookingnow said:
An October show submitted in November doesn't count towards Sell-a-thon. Only November shows count for SAT.
This is true- Found out the hard way. Was waiting on my 8" SS and missed it because of this.

Here's mine:

Cherry pitter back
Can Opener in Black (great idea)
Bamboo Salad "claws" perfect for mixing salads!
Lids for SA
As far as spring colors I love TEAL combinations. Yellow!!!

S/S is probably not the season for coffee, but I have more people ask why this was discontinued! I did love the coffee and just tell them to sprinkle cinnamon on the grounds or use the new sprinkles to spruce a regular coffee. I know it wasn't a big seller over all, but I never had trouble selling it. I know we can't compete with Starbucks and everybody else, but man that was good coffee!

I would like some more dips, seasoning etc as well - good suggestion Ann!

I'd love a veggie or side dish only cookbook - S/S would be a good time for that!

kearstin said:
Ooooh - fabulous idea! I've also heard rumors that there used to be a storage case for the Season's Best and I would LOVE to have one of those.

I have one of those storage boxes. It's pretty handy and keeps them from getting lost among the large cookbooks I have. I think that is a really handy item and they should bring it back!

I also loved the idea of the silverware caddy - good one!

I thought of 2 more sort of:

A 5 Ingredients cookbook for those who are pretty new to cooking. Although the recipes are pretty easy for those who are seasoned cooks, they can be scary to people who are just starting out!

I think they should provide us with little 1" tiles so we can show the colors of the glazed stoneware and colored SA at shows. People would be more likely to buy if they could see it in person I think!

redsoxgirl said:
I thought of 2 more sort of:

A 5 Ingredients cookbook for those who are pretty new to cooking. Although the recipes are pretty easy for those who are seasoned cooks, they can be scary to people who are just starting out!

I think they should provide us with little 1" tiles so we can show the colors of the glazed stoneware and colored SA at shows. People would be more likely to buy if they could see it in person I think!

The title idea is good! Then you're not having to lug different pieces to each show.

I've had guests ask for a FF cutter like the Apple wedger, and something to hold your potatoe or carrot to use the juiliane peeler. My one host's husband does all the cooking and he make an awesome cassarole using juienne potatoes on the bottom! But he says its hard to do when you get to the bottom half of the potatoe.
Deanna

Teapot would be GREAT. Just had someone ask about a spice rack this weekend and I would LOVE that. Would love another stoneware holder and lids for SA and for the Salad Spinner. The bowl is actually a good serving bowl. I know we have a lot of Cheese graters and such, but I want just a normal hand held flat grater. Takes up zero room in the drawer and dishwasher. I can't find them in the store (except for fine grating).Colors...I love the purples, blues and greens. I'd like a little pink too. Just happy colors.Lids for the Rectangle Baker and others again. Glazed Bar Pan for all of those that bring bars to potluck functions.Okay...I think I need to fill up November now!

Jules - since you mentioned the grater, has anyone happen to see the grater from Kraft that has the whole block of Parmesan cheese and all you do is twist the bottle and out comes shredded Parmesan? Seriously, the easiest thing I have ever used (my neighbor had this when she invited us over for a dinner party). Maybe PC can look at doing a restyle? ;)

Here's a link to the upcoming hot fashion colors for next year (scroll down for Spring 2008): - Fire Mountain Gems and BeadsFrom that grouping, I think that the Blazon Red would be a great color (renamed as "Strawberry"), as would Peony.

Dish cloths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mango slicer. We've had many recipes in recent seasons using fresh mangos and they are a BEAR to cut if you don't know what you are doing. I purchased a mango slicer at an kitchen tool store (WS) and love it!

I also would love a steamer insert.

And, I've had 3 customers ask for a "pasta scoop like they use on the cooking shows". I dont' know what they are referring to (although I watch cooking shows a lot) but this is something that sounds like a good iead.

I know I have other ideas....but they are escaping me at the moment!

Open stock cookware

Covers/lids for SA and stoneware

More plain white SA
More colors in SA--especially blues, greens, pastel solid or trim.

Bring back the spreader that clipped to tub margarine :)

Butter bell! YES! Plain white SA style....

and...I'd also like to see more cookware, stoneware in smaller sizes for 1-2-3 servings.

More salt free seasoning blends.

Gluten free cookbook would really fill a need--and be great for those who don't want to use refrigerated doughs, too.

I'd love to see some cups! Stemware or cups to go with our outdoor party plates.

A black can opener as mentioned before.

I hope they revise the kitchen shears- i like the black but the white one performed better.

Lids for the stoneware - Oh! YES please please!

Microwave cookbook

Bring back coffee and tea

hmm, I can't wait!

Leigh0725 said:
Jules - since you mentioned the grater, has anyone happen to see the grater from Kraft that has the whole block of Parmesan cheese and all you do is twist the bottle and out comes shredded Parmesan? Seriously, the easiest thing I have ever used (my neighbor had this when she invited us over for a dinner party). Maybe PC can look at doing a restyle? ;)
I love this! The cheese isn't as great a quality as the Parmesan you get in the deli, but DS loves it and it's easy for him to use. I'm afraid he will cut himself with the microplane.

CookingwithMary said:
Open stock cookware

Covers/lids for SA and stoneware

More plain white SA
More colors in SA--especially blues, greens, pastel solid or trim.

Bring back the spreader that clipped to tub margarine :)

Butter bell! YES! Plain white SA style....

and...I'd also like to see more cookware, stoneware in smaller sizes for 1-2-3 servings.

More salt free seasoning blends.

Gluten free cookbook would really fill a need--and be great for those who don't want to use refrigerated doughs, too.

I have had several ask for this butter clip. So yes bring it back!

Hmm, has PC ever brought back something that was retired at one point? lol - this reminds me of how Disney releases movies that have been the "vault". ;)

Leigh0725 said:
Hmm, has PC ever brought back something that was retired at one point? lol - this reminds me of how Disney releases movies that have been the "vault". ;)

They did bring back the cherry and olive pitter......but then discontinued it again.

I had a customer ask me if PC has a food scale and thought wow that is a great idea.

Dar said:
I had a customer ask me if PC has a food scale and thought wow that is a great idea.

We USED to have a food scale....in fact, in the UK, I think they still do.

I would like to see restyled egg slicer plus and restyled salt/pepper mill. I would also like to see the salsa mix return in packets of 3 mixes. I have a lot of customers who loved the salsa. A lot of companies are starting to carry more mixes. I think we could do that.

I would like to see something to store/carry the FC in, but for now I keep all of my knives in a stoneware crock.

I had always thought of a fun product would be a timer in the shape of the food chopper, covered baker, quick stir pitcher etc. You know those kind that you twist to 15 minutes or whatever and when it clicks down it starts ringing instead of beeping. I think they would be soo cute and just a fun gadget. Be a great hostess gift.
I would also like to see the tool turnabout in a variety of colors, especially cranberry.
Crystal

...something to hold my grill press when I need to flip my food over!

jenniferknapp said:
...something to hold my grill press when I need to flip my food over!

I like this idea! We used our grill pan/press for the first time the other night and my DH was using one of my trivets to hold the press. I also died b/c he was getting grease all over it. :yuck:

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I would like to see lids for the stoneware products. I hate using tin foil and would love a lid.

Ok just came to me last night. I made the adorable candy corn cake (posted elsewhere) and placed it on the SA round platter. Then I had the dilemma of how to cover it and transport it today! I actually used my Tupperware fix'n mix bowl flipped over it. We need some sort of cake dome or something for SA. Going to CC right now to suggest it!

mommylove_07 said:
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I would like to see lids for the stoneware products. I hate using tin foil and would love a lid.
They had lids for a couple of the pieces a few years ago. They must not have done that well (sometimes they were hard to get to fit, too) because they didn't last in the catalog long. Maybe they will re-do them a different way, that would be great!

straitfan said:
Ok just came to me last night. I made the adorable candy corn cake (posted elsewhere) and placed it on the SA round platter. Then I had the dilemma of how to cover it and transport it today! I actually used my Tupperware fix'n mix bowl flipped over it. We need some sort of cake dome or something for SA. Going to CC right now to suggest it!
I've used the bowl to my salad spinner for the round & square platters. Does the job for me! :) I just need to figure out how to secure it.... :D

I would love to see some sort of french fry cutter (like has already been mentioned). I used to live in potato country, and everyone always asked for that.
I want them to come up with a pie / cake slicer. Just like the apple wedger, but bigger. Just push it down and "whoosh" nice, even slices.A black can opener would be nice, too.
Maybe a magnet strip to hold the forged cutlery. They must be coming up with something for the knives

I would love to see a cover for the Salad Spinner bowl so that it can be taken places when it is filled.

Last edited:
Pinneapple Corer!:D

I have had several people wanting more open stock cookware pieces. Someone called me around Thanksgiving asking for a lattice cutter??? Sounds like the cake slicer mentioned in the earlier thread, but you can cut lattice-tops for pies with it.

I would love to see a wooden pizza paddle. I have one from another stone I got for Christmas years ago (not PC--I know shame on me---but in my defense hubby bought it for me) and I have been using it at home to take the stone out of the oven. I seem to burn myself on the darn metal rack:(
I would also like to see a pot holder that fits on the handle of the pans so that when you use the pan in the oven it makes it easy to remove. Once again this is something I have had from another pan I received many moons ago.

Is there going to be a thread posted with the new products when they come out tomorrow. There usually is talk about it, but I haven't seen any yet.

<H2>1. What are some speculated new products for Spring/Summer '08 from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Some of the speculated new products for Spring/Summer '08 from Pampered Chef include an avocado slicer, a double ended spreader, a holder for forged cutlery, Simple Additions plates and square bowls with dots, and a rectangle stone with handles.</p><H2>2. Why are the November Sell-a-Thon levels so high?</H2><p>The November Sell-a-Thon levels are high because of the anticipation and excitement for the new Spring/Summer '08 products, which will be announced in January.</p><H2>3. Are there any requested products that Pampered Chef does not currently offer?</H2><p>Yes, some guests have expressed interest in purchasing saucepans individually, rather than only being available in sets. They are hoping for the option to purchase them separately in the future.</p><H2>4. What is one potential new product that customers are really hoping for?</H2><p>Many customers are hoping for a rectangle stone with handles, which would make it easier to transport and handle while cooking and serving.</p><H2>5. Are there any new designs or patterns that customers are excited about?</H2><p>Customers are loving the Simple Additions plates and square bowls with dots. The playful and modern design has been a hit with many Pampered Chef fans.</p>

1. What are some speculated new products for Spring/Summer '08 from Pampered Chef?

Some of the speculated new products for Spring/Summer '08 from Pampered Chef include an avocado slicer, a double ended spreader, a holder for forged cutlery, Simple Additions plates and square bowls with dots, and a rectangle stone with handles.

2. Why are the November Sell-a-Thon levels so high?

The November Sell-a-Thon levels are high because of the anticipation and excitement for the new Spring/Summer '08 products, which will be announced in January.

3. Are there any requested products that Pampered Chef does not currently offer?

Yes, some guests have expressed interest in purchasing saucepans individually, rather than only being available in sets. They are hoping for the option to purchase them separately in the future.

4. What is one potential new product that customers are really hoping for?

Many customers are hoping for a rectangle stone with handles, which would make it easier to transport and handle while cooking and serving.

5. Are there any new designs or patterns that customers are excited about?

Customers are loving the Simple Additions plates and square bowls with dots. The playful and modern design has been a hit with many Pampered Chef fans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PamperedDor