• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Your Favorite Spring/Summer Products? Share with Us!

In summary, Cathy said that the metal pans are a hit, and that people are ordering them even without seeing the products. She is also having a kick off open house tonight and tomorrow night.
Jules711
Silver Member
So it seems that after about 6 people seeing the spring/summer products, I have actual orders for 4 grill baskets, 3 large sheet pans, 1 medium sheet pan & 2 plate caddy. There's more, but it's great to know that the grill basket & sheet pans are a hit so far. Now that most of us have seen at least some of them, what are your favorites?? I highly suggest just giving mini-catalogs to people even if they JUST orders (I just got a $100 order from two people that just ordered about $100 each in Feb). Now THAT is a good V-day present. My hubby brought catalogs to works and walked them through the catalogs telling them what's really good. He's one that doesn't really hang out in the office to chat...work to do (owns a heating and a/c business in Wisconsin!!) but it's been so cold lately new installs are slowed a bit so he's helping my business :love: . They tell me he's such a good salesman. Yes, yes he is b/c he only loves a few select items.

Cool. Congratulations. I've always said the PC products sell themselves. :)

I took the sheet pan to work today and let someone else use it...thinking I'll be getting an order from him soon...actually one of his employees is doing a March show so I told him to place an order for her!

I have a co-worker who cannot wait to order the sheet pan as well for her mother. I am planning on purchasing a few for my mother also, she has flat out refused to try the stoneware. The older generation of stuborn women LOL
Cathy

I think everyone who was upset that they came out with metal pans will be so happy when they start selling a bunch. :)

I wasn't upset, but surprised. I'm just so glad that they are nice and strong. Great quality as far as I can tell. I am only a little concerned about junk getting stuck in the *opening* under the rim.

I am going to start giving my catalogs out next week and hope to have this same success. I need some shows to earn HWC!

i too have had 2 orders for the new spring line. it is so cool and pc products really do sell themselves

I am having a spring kick off open house tonight and tomorrow night and am so excited about the new products. I can't wait to take orders

I had a guest from my show Tuesday night call me about 15 minutes ago to see how soon she could start taking up a show from the new catalog b/c when they were grilling last night she wished she had the grill basket! YAHOO!! I am taking her a packet this weekend.

Awesome Jennifer!!! You go girl!

1. How can I find out about the new Spring Summer sales?

To stay updated on all the latest sales, you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for any new promotions or sales.

2. When do the Spring Summer sales start?

The exact start date may vary, but our Spring Summer sales typically begin in March and run through the summer months. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Spring Summer sales?

Yes, we often offer discounts and promotions during our Spring Summer sales. Keep an eye out for deals on specific products or categories, as well as free gifts with purchase and other special offers.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the Spring Summer sales?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases made during the Spring Summer sales. However, please note that some promotions may not be combinable with your consultant discount.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Spring Summer sales?

Our return and exchange policy applies to all purchases, including those made during the Spring Summer sales. Just make sure to follow the guidelines for returns and exchanges, and keep in mind that some items may be final sale or have different return policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U