• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Must-Have New Products for the Upcoming Season?

In summary, the new products for the upcoming season are the ginger wasabi and the pineapple rum. Beth recommends the medium bamboo platter, snack bowls, garlic slicer, and saute tongs. Esther Sauces recommends the small sheet pan, bamboo grinder stand, and pineapple wedge.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
We all know that we can get the new products (earned or through a sample order) but I am wondering what YOUR opinion is! If you only had to spend on products not earned, what NEW or RESTYLED products are a MUST have going into the new season? (Oh, please specify if they are for your kit or for your home)
TIA

Esther

Sauces - DH LOVES the ginger wasabi and I love the pineapple rum. For at home and an "extra" at shows - I plan to take them and put some in each of 2 petite squares and serve with wheat thins (one box will last for several shows).

Medium Bamboo Platter - I have several uses for at home so I will NEED multiples. I will be taking it to shows as well - it's a good size, shows the bamboo.

Snack Bowls - again, I have several uses at home. I'll take one to shows and display with platter.

Bamboo Grinder Stand - I use these daily at home. The catalog pic is enough for this one I think but I might carry them for a short while to see if it makes a difference.

Pineapple Wedger - I've used it several times at home already and will take it to shows at least for a while.

Garlic Slicer - Again, I've used it at home and will take it to shows and use it whenever I can.

Kernel Cutter - I can't wait! I am anxious to try this on the pineapple peel to get that extra pineapple off of it.

Saute Tongs - I have used these at home - WOW! And they fit easily in my TTA so they'll go to shows.

Small Sheet Pan - I'll take this to shows to show the sheet pans - I doubt I'll use it at home at all.

I like most everything else but these are the top ones in my book! (oh, and if it fits in the TTA it goes to shows)

If you don't have any glazed stoneware, the new mini-baker would be good to take to shows.

I agree with Beth on the garlic slicer, saute tongs, and small sheet pan. I would also take one of the bamboo items just to show the beauty of the material.

I would add the garlic peeler - it's so cool how the skin comes off.

Happy shopping!

susanr613 said:
If you don't have any glazed stoneware, the new mini-baker would be good to take to shows.

I agree with Beth on the garlic slicer, saute tongs, and small sheet pan. I would also take one of the bamboo items just to show the beauty of the material.

I would add the garlic peeler - it's so cool how the skin comes off.

Happy shopping!

It also helps you promote the set.

PLEASE let there be a cookbook for the Deep Covered Baker!!! And a book for the Trifle Bowl!

I get tons of request for these

I would wait till we know what is going to get discontinued before you buy anything now we don't know what they are going to discontinue . ( we have had t he cranberry stone wear for a few years now they may change the colors

I doubt they'll change the stoneware colors. We had French Vanilla for years before it was discontinued. And the Cranberry has only been in the line for about 5 years.
IMO, if HO decides to have a new stoneware color, it will be a limited edition like several years ago.

I think Kitchenaids Cobalt Blue color would be stunning for stoneware. Even better, taking a good seller and offering it in several colors like Longaberger does, even if only for a limited time/edition. I won't complain though - I love the cranberry.

FYI--this thread was from Feb--it's old.

Melissa78 said:
I think Kitchenaids Cobalt Blue color would be stunning for stoneware. Even better, taking a good seller and offering it in several colors like Longaberger does, even if only for a limited time/edition. I won't complain though - I love the cranberry.
We had cobalt for one season several years back, when it was the hot color for kitchens. There was a stoneware crock and the deep dish pie plate available.

Wasn't it a lighter French blue?

There was both. There was a light cornflower blue that was out when the set of three stoneware bowls with the yellow, light blue & green stripes. There was also a dark blue like Ann talked about.

That's right. One summer, we had crocks in Spring Green and Cornflower Blue and a pie plate in Cornflower. The next year, it was crocks in Meadow Gold and Cobalt, and pie plate in Cobalt. There was also one season that had DDB, Mini Baker, crock and pie plate in forest green.

What are the newest products from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating and improving our product line, but some of our newest must-haves include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient for all of our customers.

How do I know if a new product is worth purchasing?

We pride ourselves on creating high-quality, durable products that are tested and approved by both professional chefs and home cooks. Our products also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund.

Are the new products easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Many of them are dishwasher safe, and our cleaning products, such as the Kitchen Spritzer and the All-Purpose Kitchen Towels, make cleaning up a breeze.

Can I see demonstrations of the new products before purchasing?

Absolutely! We offer in-person and virtual cooking shows where you can see our new products in action and ask any questions you may have. You can also check out our website and social media pages for product demos and recipe ideas.

Do the new products come with any special offers or deals?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our new products. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current offers. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • pampchefrhondab