• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Opinions on the New Fall Products?

The updated pastry matThe forged cutlery petite paring knifeThe sprinklesThe 29 minute to dinner cookbookThe skimmerThe finger guard
chefinbiz
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I did not earn any of the new fall products. I am wondering what everyone feels the "must haves" are--I don't want to order the big sample packages because I really don't want duplicates of stuff I already have, just in a different color or with a restyled handles.

Thanks so much!

NAncy

I am ordering the pkg with the skimmer and splatter gaurd since I really dont have the extra money for all the other stuff I really do want the scrapers though. In the open stock I am ordering the gravey seperator and the plates and caddy. Also the new spices.

You need something in the cranberry color to show off the new fall colors. I ordered the scraper collection because I needed new ones anyway. I love the plates and caddy and will be taking that to shows and will let hosts know that they do not need to buy plates! I think the cookbook is a must and the sprinkles.

YES....The plates & caddy, some fall colors, the cook book, The splatter screen ( I gave a sneak preview the other night & I could have sold 6 right on the spot ) Also I think the finger guard will sell....HTH

Package B is nice because it includes a bunch of the smaller items that I think will be very popular (Finger Guard, 29 Minute cookbook, etc.). If you have the Med. Squares w/cran. accents, you can use those as your sample of the other SA pieces. :) But I highly recommend splurging on the Appetizer Plates and Caddy set. I think those will be hot sellers, especially once people see them in person.

Ann thats exactly the things I ordered plus the scraper package.
I have alot of interest already in the splatter screen too! I know it is something I want!

Don't have the sample package/open stock list in front of me but here are my thoughts based on my own use or customer feedback from "sneak peaks" at the new catalog:

Ditto on the splatter screen. I also could have sold a bunch by now. I've used it in my home and it is awesome.

Also agree with getting some of the cranberry....I would suggest the scrapers, I could get orders for THOSE too, right now, sight unseen.

The forged cutlery petite paring knife has been raved over....most of my August hosts are selecting that as one of their bonus options and I have 3 people who are going to order it in September at full price.

The sprinkles. Have them smell the carmel for sure!

The 29 minutes to dinner cookbook. This will sell. Period.

I also believe that the updated pastry mat will sell well....if you show it. The size is impressive and the feel of it is nice too. The heat safe rating of 500 degrees should help too.

The finger guard and the skimmer are also getting "oh, I like that" comments when I show the new catalog.

I'm wondering how to show the new pastry mat since its so big....:rolleyes:

The sprinkles

The Appetizer caddy and plates (in cranberry as well)

29 minutes to Dinner

Stoneware with handles (I think this will be very popular--it went over well at an event I did this weekend)

Splatter Screen

Gravy Separater.

Hopefully, you'll find these things in one package (not the big one, if you can't afford it) Maybe someone would be willing to trade or something. I hope next season they will have all of the products Open Stock and not in Packages. I bought Package A, but there were so many restyled products that I felt a little gypped. But that's me! I would've like to pick and choose the ones I really wanted, you know? (For the sensitive ones out there...that was not a PC bash. It is just something that could be improved upon. PC is wonderful and I wouldn't work for another DS company, but they are not perfect)

Don't forget, too, that you can always host a Consultant as Host show and get a couple more things for free. And you can place multiple sample orders, as long as they are received by September 30. So get some sales in now (retiring items, maybe?), and plan to use the commission check on samples.

is there a place we can see the samples on CC?

Yes. Go to Managing your business > Order Samples and Supplies > Product Samples, then Fall 2007. In the "Order Samples" area, you can see what's in each package, and clicking on the names of the items will bring up an info page.

Without reading what others wrote yet:

NEW COOKBOOK
Appitizer Plates/Caddy
something with the NEW bamboo color (even if you just order a bamboo set from a personal order) these do NOT look as nice in the catty as they do in person...so classy and "rich" looking!
New Sprinkles
Something with the new cranberry color...a spatula?

I think the new finger guard will sell itself...if you are trying to save $$, don't worry about showing this one...catty will sell it for you!

As usual, there were at least 2 things in each package that I wanted...B-D. I didn't want any linens and I only wanted 1 scraper just to show the color. I did however want nearly all of the single items. I wish that PC would just let us order every item as a single and not do packages. I realize they will still have to do packages for promotions/incentives, but it would be nice to be able to just buy the things we want/need. I broke down and bought package A and all of the single things I wanted. I will have a lot of things to sell/trade or give as gifts, but it is less expensive to do it that way than to buy individual packages and then if you buy more than one time you have to add in shipping again. I still will need a scraper, but my mom is hosting a show in Sept. and I will just get it then. She won't mind because I will be adding several orders to her show to boost her sales.

I will say that our sample packages are better than other DS companies. A lot of them don't get to order at half price and their shipping is outrageous! We work for/with a great company. No matter what goes on, we won't all agree 100% with the way things are done. That is just life.

I would say, stop and think about what you really WANT to own personally. Then, consider what you will NEED to have at a show, to do the recipes!!

Sometime, doing this will really help "narrow it down". For example, I decided to not order the Forged Cutlery Carving set. I have the old one, and it works fine for me. I would probably never NEED it at a show, so why spend the money on it? (Of course, after our meeting, and I actually SAW it in person, I kind of do want it now!! lol)

But, if you consider what you'll actually be USING at shows, it will help you sort things out. It's also helpful that we have until the end of September to order this stuff, so if you can't get it all at once, you can order again. More shipping, but the peace of mind of being able to wait is well worth it, in my opinion!!

I agree with the others, though, that the Appetizer/Dessert plates with caddy is a definite plus!! The new pizza cutter would be another, highly visible product, in my opinion, as well as the new mini serving spatula. Some Cranberry is essential, as well as the dots pattern, and I also think you'll want to get the new round stone with handles.

Hope that helps you!!
Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
I would say, stop and think about what you really WANT to own personally. Then, consider what you will NEED to have at a show, to do the recipes!!

Sometime, doing this will really help "narrow it down". For example, I decided to not order the Forged Cutlery Carving set. I have the old one, and it works fine for me. I would probably never NEED it at a show, so why spend the money on it? (Of course, after our meeting, and I actually SAW it in person, I kind of do want it now!! lol)
But, if you consider what you'll actually be USING at shows, it will help you sort things out. It's also helpful that we have until the end of September to order this stuff, so if you can't get it all at once, you can order again. More shipping, but the peace of mind of being able to wait is well worth it, in my opinion!!

I agree with the others, though, that the Appetizer/Dessert plates with caddy is a definite plus!! The new pizza cutter would be another, highly visible product, in my opinion, as well as the new mini serving spatula. Some Cranberry is essential, as well as the dots pattern, and I also think you'll want to get the new round stone with handles.

Hope that helps you!!
Paula

That is so funny because I just got the old style one last year and it works fine. My DH REALLY wants the new one though. I may have to order it next month in September now! It must be a guy thing. I would like it to all match but really, two carving sets w/a lifetime gaurantee?? Maybe I'll give the old model to my mom or something.:D

Just a note on the Appetizer plates: the email that HO sent out yesterday to PWS subscribers indicates that the November Host Special is the App plates and caddy. You're going to want a set at your September and October shows to get November bookings. ;)

1. What is the purpose of "New Product Opinions Please"?

The purpose of "New Product Opinions Please" is to gather feedback and opinions from customers about potential new products that Pampered Chef is considering adding to their product line. This allows the company to get a better understanding of what their customers want and need, and helps them make informed decisions about which products to develop and offer.

2. How often are new products introduced through "New Product Opinions Please"?

New products are introduced through "New Product Opinions Please" on a regular basis, typically every few months. Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve and expand their product line, so they value the input of their customers and use it to continually introduce new and innovative products.

3. Can I provide my opinions even if I haven't purchased any Pampered Chef products before?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes feedback from all customers, whether they have purchased products from the company before or not. Your opinions and ideas are valuable to the company and can help shape the future of their product line.

4. How do I know my opinions will be heard and considered?

Pampered Chef takes all customer feedback seriously and values the opinions and ideas of their customers. The company carefully reviews and considers all feedback received through "New Product Opinions Please" and uses it to inform their decisions about new product development.

5. Is there a reward for providing my opinions on new products?

At this time, there is no specific reward for providing your opinions on new products. However, by participating in "New Product Opinions Please," you are helping to shape the future of Pampered Chef's product line and your feedback is greatly appreciated by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies