• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Underwhelmed by New Spring Products

In summary, there is mixed opinions about the "new" products with some customers feeling unimpressed with their previous earnings through the SAT program. The much-hyped MFP is a disappointment for some, while others are excited about the Microplane Coarse grater and the Scoop 'N Drain. The returning cranberry products also receive criticism. The new products include the MFP, Mini Mix 'N Scraper, Chili Lime Rub, Mango Wedger, Veggie Wedger, Stoneware cookie sheet, Microplane Adjustable Coarse grater, Microplane zester, Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker, Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy, Dots Small Beverage glasses, and more. Open stock items include the Mini Mix 'N
Brenda, this is exactly why I'm glad they didn't discontinue the adjustable ones. I love those. But, I do know that some of my customers prefer individual spoons. For them, this is a great set, since it includes 1/8 t and 1/2 T.

Placed my order for the new spring line today.....soooo excited to try everything out this weekend! :)

<h2>1. Is it just me, or are the "new" products not that great?</h2><p>The opinions of our consultants and customers may vary, but we always strive to provide high-quality products that meet the needs and preferences of our customers.</p><h2>2. Why are the SAT best products in the lowest level earning?</h2><p>We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentive programs to best support our consultants and their businesses. We believe that rewarding hard work and dedication at all levels is important in building a successful business.</p><h2>3. What makes the MFP different from the Food Chopper?</h2><p>The MFP offers features such as interchangeable blades for different slicing and shredding options, a larger capacity, and a non-slip base for easier use. However, we understand that every customer has different needs and preferences, so we offer a variety of products to choose from.</p><h2>4. Why did Pampered Chef bring back the cranberry color after retiring it?</h2><p>We always strive to provide a variety of colors and styles to meet the changing tastes and trends of our customers. While we may retire certain colors or patterns, we also listen to feedback and may bring back popular options in the future.</p><h2>5. What are some of the most popular or exciting new products for this season?</h2><p>Some of our top sellers this season include the Microplane Coarse grater, the Scoop 'N Drain, the Mini Mix 'N Scraper, and our new cookbooks. We also have a wide range of products to suit different needs and preferences, so we encourage you to check out our full product line to find what works best for you.</p>

1. Is it just me, or are the "new" products not that great?

The opinions of our consultants and customers may vary, but we always strive to provide high-quality products that meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

2. Why are the SAT best products in the lowest level earning?

We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentive programs to best support our consultants and their businesses. We believe that rewarding hard work and dedication at all levels is important in building a successful business.

3. What makes the MFP different from the Food Chopper?

The MFP offers features such as interchangeable blades for different slicing and shredding options, a larger capacity, and a non-slip base for easier use. However, we understand that every customer has different needs and preferences, so we offer a variety of products to choose from.

4. Why did Pampered Chef bring back the cranberry color after retiring it?

We always strive to provide a variety of colors and styles to meet the changing tastes and trends of our customers. While we may retire certain colors or patterns, we also listen to feedback and may bring back popular options in the future.

5. What are some of the most popular or exciting new products for this season?

Some of our top sellers this season include the Microplane Coarse grater, the Scoop 'N Drain, the Mini Mix 'N Scraper, and our new cookbooks. We also have a wide range of products to suit different needs and preferences, so we encourage you to check out our full product line to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
marystell1