• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Underwhelmed by New Spring Products

In summary, there is mixed opinions about the "new" products with some customers feeling unimpressed with their previous earnings through the SAT program. The much-hyped MFP is a disappointment for some, while others are excited about the Microplane Coarse grater and the Scoop 'N Drain. The returning cranberry products also receive criticism. The new products include the MFP, Mini Mix 'N Scraper, Chili Lime Rub, Mango Wedger, Veggie Wedger, Stoneware cookie sheet, Microplane Adjustable Coarse grater, Microplane zester, Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker, Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy, Dots Small Beverage glasses, and more. Open stock items include the Mini Mix 'N
lt1jane
Gold Member
Is it just me, or are the "new" products not that great?

I am happy that everything I really want is all open stock on the sample order form as I did not earn anything through SAT. I'm actually bummed about that for once. Generally, I have not been impressed with what I was earning. This is the first time I have ever seen the SAT best products in the lowest level earning. That's a good idea and would motivate more of us to try harder IMHO.

The much hyped MFP to me is a huge letdown. I had one of those years ago (though not EXACTLY the same, close enough) that I gave away because I didn't use it. It was given to me as a Christmas gift when those things first came out. I really think the Food Chopper does the same thing, but I will most likely buy it because my husband is sensitive to noise and HATES the Food Chopper because it is noisy.

I AM excited about the Microplane Coarse grater. Finally I can grate cheese without digging out my UM or the old Ultimate Slice & Grate. It's a larger grating surface too. I also like the Scoop 'N Drain, the Mini Mix 'N Scraper, and the new cookbooks.

I find it VERY silly that they made a big deal out of retiring all the cranberry stuff last season and introducing new colors only to go immediately back to cranberry.

Just my opinion. What does everyone else think?

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'm wondering is the Scoop & Drain an open stock item? That's the one thing that I didn't earn that I would really like to have. TIA

what are the levels?

I wasn't able to go to spring launch :cry: What is the MFP? I know they were making a huge deal about the must have, will change the way you cook new product. Have been racking my brain thinking what it could possibly be. :confused:

manual food processor

Will someone list the new products and SAT levels? Thanks!

I feel the complete opposite. I was prepared to be "underwhelmed", but I truly want every single new item! (except the returning cranberry stuff that I already have). Getting my sample order ready as I type!! :)

sorry. MFP Manual Food Processor it was the correct guess that someone said "Please, no. Tupperware has one and it's not that great." or something to that effect.

Open Stock items are:
Mini Mix 'N Scraper
Chili Lime Rub
Mango Wedger
Veggie Wedger
Manual Food Processor (MFP)
Stoneware cookie sheet
Microplane Adjustable Coarse grater
Micropane zester
Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker
Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy
Dots Small Beverage glasses

PKG A - combination of B & C $66

PKG B $45
Teriyaki Sauce w/Honey
Coconut Lime Sauce
Outdoor Mini Spoon & Tongs Set
Mega Lifter
Sweet & Sour Sauce
Twixit! Clips
Grill Pan & Press Scraper
Microfiber Towel (cranberry)
Tie-Its (set of 15)
Measuring Spoon Set

PKG C $24.13

i-Slice (Cranberry)
Outdoor Caddy
Scoop 'N Drain
Mini Scoop & Measure
Bar Tongs
Quikut Paring Knives (set of 3)

Thank you so much!! Are the sell a thon levels package A, then B, then C? Or are these the supply orders? Thank you again!

Although I haven't used it yet, I'm excited about the MFP. My old food processor (circa 1991) died last year and I haven't gotten another. I like this one because it looks like a nice size and it is portable. I'm just waiting on Mr. FedEx now!

I was underwhelmed by the mango obsession. Do you all use mangoes like mad? I can't even find them in my local store on a regular basis. I could never make a mango recipe at a show because I can't count on the availability. I don't think I will ever use or sell the mango wedger.

jbondr said:
I was underwhelmed by the mango obsession. Do you all use mangoes like mad? I can't even find them in my local store on a regular basis. I could never make a mango recipe at a show because I can't count on the availability. I don't think I will ever use or sell the mango wedger.

I'm so glad you said this! I've NEVER eaten a fresh mango and I don't know how often I will. I haven't looked to see about the availability in our area, but it wouldn't surprise me if they aren't. There are a lot of the ingredients that are used for recipes aren't a regular item for us.

I would actually be willing to trade the Mango Wedger that I earned for a Scoop 'n Drain. LOL! That is something that I will definitely use on a regular basis. :chef:

Here is the Sample Product Order Form. P/C will accept orders beginning Feb. 14th, according to this form.

Attachments

• Sample Product Order Form.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 596
LOL re:mango impressions. I'm allergic to mangoes, though I loved them as a child before it became a no no item. I did try the cool n crunchy tacos and substituted papaya. It was fine but not the same intensity.

They're pretty common here in TX, but sadly not going to be on my list of recipe demo's. I think that it'll sell well here...but I didn't care that there was a lot of the good stuff left behind by the wedger...same thing happens with the pineapple wedger though.

I'll have to find a different confetti salsa to try.

Re:New products....

- I am LOVING the mega scraper and scoop n drain.
- LOVE, LOVE the veggie wedger!
- The dots glasses are super adorable and already about to order more!
- Excited by the new cookie sheet....so pretty and so many uses....though I'd like to hear your thoughts on the rectangle stone vs. new stone cookie sheet.
- The chili lime rub!! YUMMM...can't wait to try on melons and fresh fruit....oooh and roasted corn!
- The teriyaki sauce will be perfect for that meatball teriyaki recipe in the DCB and I bet it's going to be better than what's out in the market.
- I'm curious to try the coconut lime sauce...will be definitely trying that new recipe they showed.
- Looking forward to trying out the new microplane, and am happy the caddy has been restyled to match our outdoor goodies.
- Also like the idea of the tie its....great add on for guest orders.

Yup....already seeing our potential in sales....would love to hear your ideas on selling, cross-selling and uses for our new goodies.

I have to disagree, I was underwhelmed with the last launch, the only thing that really excited me was the full size muffin pan, but I am super excited about the new Spring products!!! Maybe not the HWC stuff, or the return of the cranberry, but everything else!!!

I have a Tupperware MFP that I absolutely love, and cannot wait to try out ours! The new sauces and seasoning sound delicious, and Ive been using my apple wedger to cut veggies, so the new veggie slicer is amazing! And haven't we all been begging for a DCB cookbook?!?

Well you know, like every year for the past 11 that I have been in, there are products I love and products I could well, leave alone. That is why it is so great that we get a good verity of products. No one says YOU have to love all the products or any of them for that matter. It only matters what our guests like. I sell things I do not like, I sell things I love, I sell things I totally forgot we even have! So I sell what ever they want! And I never down grade anything because I do not like it. I do if I have a real issue with it. (Like when the woven products first came out and the handles were really, really bad! And I was right with that as they pulled them because of that!) So, check out the thread about the MFP as the HO sent me some great info about it. I too was underwhelmed but i need more facts so I asked. DebPC posted it for me. Plus, now that I have it in hand, YIPEE!, it is a lot sturdier than I thought. I can not wait to play with it! And besides, I make recipes that certainly use more than one onion! And pound, pound, pound, pound and pound can be replaced by several whirs - I am all for it!

my thoughts exactly, John. Very well stated

I'm thrilled. I'm sorry you are underwhelmed. My favorites so far are Mega Scraper (I can't wait til we can find our grill under all that snow and ice so we can make grilled pizzas again!), the cookie sheet (I just made the dim sum bites on it!), the MFP seems cool (I haven't used it yet), and all the new sauces sound fantastic. I was very pumped up at SL. Oh, and I am so grateful for both the new cookbooks, it's like they read my mind for what I wanted in a cookbook.For anyone underwhelmed, what do you think it would take to overwhelm you?

I told Pat about the replacing pound, pound, pound, pound with the whir and he said I should use that to talk about the MFP. Granted it does make some noise but I think I can actually keep things on the same table without shaking them off!

It's funny how everyone is different, because when I saw the new products, I was completely thrilled! I want almost everything, and can see myself actually using them in my own kitchen!

I do think it's funny that I earned a cranberry microfiber towel, i-slice, QK knives, and twixits...since I've earned the same thing in the past. But, hey - they're free! I also already have a mini scoop & measure in pink, and the outdoor caddy in white. But it's all good...anything I don't want to keep will make good team incentives or host gifts!

I've been using the Chili Lime Rub since last week when I got it. In fact, we sprinkled it on our wrap sandwiches, and in our potato salad while at the Launch. I used it to make Chicken Nachos for Super Bowl - YUM!

My products are still "on the truck for delivery". Good thing I just got home from a show, or I would have been a hot mess all day listening for the Fed-Ex truck! Now, I have to get ready for a Valentines Date with my Sweetie, so it may be a while before I get to play with my new stuff!

I'm pretty happy with the new products. I like the veggie wedger, and the HWC products. I'm excited about the MFP, especially since I earned it!Mine is also "on the truck for delivery", and has been, all day. I wonder if I head to the store for salsa ingredients if it would show up at my door while I'm gone?

What are the HWC items? Inquiring mind wants to know LOL

NooraK said:
I'm pretty happy with the new products. I like the veggie wedger, and the HWC products. I'm excited about the MFP, especially since I earned it!

Mine is also "on the truck for delivery", and has been, all day. I wonder if I head to the store for salsa ingredients if it would show up at my door while I'm gone?

Mine just finally came about 1/2 hour ago. I was waiting impatiently all day - FedEx usually comes around 11:30 on Saturdays. When I told him I was getting worried (and thanked him) he said "it's also Valentines Day". Good point!

I LOVE EVERYTHING! Yes some are repeats from previous catalogs but many new people don't have them and they will make great gifts - team, host, door prize, etc! My husband especially likes the 10 oz glasses and the MFP! I hate coconut but my family loves it so it's all good - I can make things for them and not be tempted.

What a great new season!!

I can't wait to see/taste the coconut lime sauce...

I think the Food Processor will be awesome. I love the fact that it has three blades, and they are each at different levels. This means the food won't just jump to the walls of the canister, like it does on other food processors. After seeing it in action in person, I am very excited to get mine and sad that it won't happen til Tuesday!

I've been selling 17 years so this is my about my 40 product launch (years ago we had mid season launches too)

this is BY FAR my FAVORITE!!
all my products from sell a thon and director samples were here when i got home form spring launch

Daughter did a tomato with the wedger and a cucumber in the MFP and drooled over the cookbooks

I'm super pumped about the MFP for summer shows, and I earned the veggie wedger at Spring Launch and LOVE it. I can't wait to show off both of them at my upcoming shows!The mango obsession puzzles me a bit too... not exactly a staple food in Wisconsin. What I am thrilled about though is that my 'must haves' for the spring season are all open stock. Not that I wouldn't have been excited about earning any of the SAT packages and getting any of that stuff for free!

And I'm sorry, but the mini mix n' scraper in person is about the cutest thing ever!

We eat mangos pretty regularly in Connecticut. Not every day, but I probably buy more mangos than apples (but then again, I hate apples). Yes, that's completely a personal preference, and not representative of my entire state :p

And I'm sorry, but the mini mix n' scraper in person is about the cutest thing ever!

I sooooo agree with you!!

- Excited by the new cookie sheet....so pretty and so many uses....though I'd like to hear your thoughts on the rectangle stone vs. new stone cookie sheet.

NO MORE RACKS!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Im getting rid of my rectangle stone now!

I love everything........... except, the measuring spoons. Whats the point? Im mean the whole point of the adj ones is so that we dont have to have them all around!! I know I know some ppl say that they cant use them for liquid but geez how long do you let the liquid sit in them??? I NEVER have a problem using liquid in them and I have had one set for years!!!

Dutchess said:
I sooooo agree with you!!

NO MORE RACKS!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Im getting rid of my rectangle stone now!

I love everything........... except, the measuring spoons. Whats the point? Im mean the whole point of the adj ones is so that we dont have to have them all around!! I know I know some ppl say that they cant use them for liquid but geez how long do you let the liquid sit in them??? I NEVER have a problem using liquid in them and I have had one set for years!!!

The point of the measuring spoons is choice. Some will want them, some won't. I don't like the adjustable ones because if I am measuring multiple things, sometimes I need to wash it out, and that gets annoying (I am lazy).

The Mini Mix n Scraper....cute gift for a mini baker. My 7 yr old daughter LOVED it!! It's perfect for her American Girls. I will have to order an extra just for her I think. It's so cute.

I actually like the reusable zip ties too. Odd kitchen tools are alway my faves. I don't know if I need that many wedgers, but I haven't inspected them too closely yet. Very happy about the DCB recipe book, but it missed the Loaded Baked Potato soup! Made that for the super bowl and it was a huge hit with everyone. Oh well, they can't have them all :).

I didn't even know to expect my box today. Big fun opening it tonight!

leftymac said:

Um, yes. I need, like, 5 of them. They're adorable!

I'm still pumped over the product reveal. There wasn't one item that I loved and felt everyone needed last season.

~You might not want to get rid of your rectangle stone since we still sell it. At a show when you need 2 flat it will help you sell that AWESOME Cookie Sheet Stone. When they asked what our favorite item was I knew everyone was going to say the MFP, but the Cookie Stone is mine!!
~I own 4 sets of Outdoor Party Plates and I can't wait to put them in the clear Outdoor Caddys!
~The Microplane Adj Course Grater is awesome for me because I hate the current Rotary Grater and using that is more practical than hauling out the US&G everytime I need cheese
~The Microplane Zester will probably go to a lot of my shows because it fits better in the TTA than the Adj Graters.
~The Scoop and Drain will probaly be useful after I figure out when I need it. We don't deep fry, but I heard a lot of ooohs over it.
~YEAH for the Grill Press & Pan Cleaner!
~The Mega Lifter will be great for grilled Pizza which I hear makes a great show. This year I will learn how to grill!
~The Outdoor Mini Spoon and Tongs Set...ROCKS...and I don't need to use one of my hosts spoons because I kept forgetting my bamboo!
~The Dots Small Beverage Glasses are high on my list of favorites since they match all of my other cute dishes! I will miss the cranberry SA.
~ Bar Tongs are so much better than an ice scoop.
~Tie-It...nice. If they work they will be top sellers at that price. But they are so stinky. I felt like I was in Dollar Tree in the isle with the smelly rubber flashlights.
~Mini Scoop & Measure...I'm glad we can sell this all year long!
~The Measuring Spoon Set I have mixed feelings about just like I did about the Measuring Cup Set...which I sell all the time. I think some people need traditional items. I love that we have the 1/2 tbsp and 1/8tsp measurements.
~The Make it Fresh Make it Healthy Cookbook recipes look like dishes I'll really eat as opposed to the It's Good For You Ckbk that I hated and would tell people the food tasted like it's good for you...
~The DCB Cookbook...I LOVE IT!!! When I was on the Cooking Show Advisory Committee last year I shared the need for this and even sent them the booklet that was put together here on Chefsuccess...Thanks to you all this idea came to life!!
~SB has great recipes!!! I love it!! Healthy Bleu Cheese Bacon Crisps!!
~All of the Pantry Items are awesome...even the Coconut Lime which I thought might be too much...yumm!
~The MFP - is going to sell! I love that the blades are spaced apart and pop the food back to the center so I can controll the size of the food and not have liquid. The 3 cup capacity is great so I don't have to keep making small batches. The pumping mechanism will be great for people of all ages. My favorite benefit is I don't have to screw on the lid...I always mess that up somehow.
~I think the Mango Wedger will be a hit for certain markets. I love mango's but usually end up wearing it because the juices go everywhere when I peel and cut it. I hope it's as easy to peel as it looks.
~The Veggie Wedger will be a hit especially when doing salsa or fajita shows
~The Mini Mix 'N Scrape is so cute and like our other scrapers I'm sure it will be a customer favorite.
~I think all of the Help Whip Cancer items are going to sell well. The Pink Zebra design is clever, and the High Heel Cake Server cracks me up! I was in a boutique in Florida over the holidays and almost bought one of these for my girly girly cousin. I'm glad I didn't because she'll like this better. The coupon holder is a great $60 incentive for guests!!

Over all I have to say I wasn't disappointed at all. In fact, I'm more excited about this line than I have been of any other in a long time!

The only disappointment of all of Spring Launch was not getting a smaller DCB for people cooking for two or one...oh...and not winning the 3 Nights of free conference hotel!

darlinclem said:
What are the HWC items? Inquiring mind wants to know LOL

Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server $17.00
Pink Zebra Ceramic Spreader $10.00
Pink Color Coated Paring Knife $13.00
Pink Zebra Microfiber Towel $8.50

There's also a Pink Zebra Coupon Holder which is free with $60 and the host can also earn it somehow, but I can't remember exactly.

The cake server's high heel is magnetic, so that it can be removed for ease of use. The spreader, knife and towel are just like the existing items in the line, just pink.

I love the new products! My boxes arrived while I was at my show today, but I'm too tired to unpack and play - I'm just going to look for the 2 cookbooks and sit down and browse through them.

leftymac said:
The point of the measuring spoons is choice. Some will want them, some won't. I don't like the adjustable ones because if I am measuring multiple things, sometimes I need to wash it out, and that gets annoying (I am lazy).

I dont rinse I have a set for dry and a set for liquid since I have a new and an old set. Its all going in the same recipe so I dont feel the need to rinse :D

I think one of my favorites would have to be the cookie sheet. The stoneware is what started this whole PC addiction with me over 12 years ago, so I'm just naturally attracted to another piece to add to my collection! I've actually got it in the oven as I type.I also like the MFP! I'm glad to have it, especially for FREE, since I earned it! WooHoo! I had asked for a food processor for Christmas since my old one died last year and I'm so glad that DH got other things instead of that. The Mini Mix 'n Scrape is too cute and I'll probably be ordering another one, too.The Veggie Wedger is going to be SO nice, I think! DH eats a lot of salads so I can see a lot of tomatoes going through it.I'm excited about the DCB cookbook but the other one doesn't look like there's a lot in there that is appealing to me, although I could really do the Grilled Surf n' Turf right about now and the desserts look yummy, too.The Adjustable Microplane Course Grater will probably get a lot of use around our house.I didn't earn the Scoop n' Drain so that one will definitely be on my wish list! I do very little deep frying but I like that you can scoop noodles (macaroni, ziti, rotini, etc.) with it which is something that we all enjoy.Oh, and how could I forget the grill pan & press scraper/cleaner!!! WooHoo!! I'm super excited about this! I know this will help clean my pan and press up a lot quicker than usual. This is another one that I didn't earn, so on my wish list it goes.I'm sure I'll think of other things that I really like but that's the highlights for now.

Last edited:
Dutchess said:
I dont rinse I have a set for dry and a set for liquid since I have a new and an old set. Its all going in the same recipe so I dont feel the need to rinse :D

I still have the old tablespoon one. Not sure where my teaspoon got off to, but I like using the one that I still have for dry ingredients. ;)

I thought this season's selection had alot more "practical" appeal. Nothing HUGE or maybe "wow", but I had several "finally!" reactions when I saw them.I LOVE and will own the Dots glasses.
I'll have to try the Mango wedger. I've never had much luck with them (I have another brand). We'll see, but I'd love it if it worked. The veggie wedger didn't get me too excited but for me it's a matter of practicality. Why dirty another dish (that can't be too easy to clean the crevices) when I've already gotten my knife dirty to start the process! ;) Not that hard to wedge...plus it's pretty big, and I don't have much drawer space (already full of PC gadgets galore!). I'm happy to see the larger grater and zester. The food processor, I just got today, and I think I will like it. It would definitely be nice if it does everything they say it should and I have no cords to mess with! I have a medium electric FP, and a small Wand Blender with a FP attachment....both are a pain to get out and use. So I hope this works well, so i can eliminate something, or put in my "occasional use" storage space.Seeing things in person helps sometimes too I think, versus just pictures and a catalog. And the HWC cake server is cute! (Did you realize that the "heel" comes OFF, so then it's just the metal part...so for you GUYS...thought you'd like that.)

I am excited about them. I understand that not everything is right for everyone, and if I wasn't a consultant there are some I wouldn't splurge on. I don't think I would've been excited about the MFP had I not been at SL, but they showed in such an amazing light that I am pumped about it and showing it at shows.
Bethany, I too asked for a Food Processor for Christmas. DH gave me $100 to buy one and I have done some research and think I will still buy a full sized Kitchen Aid one (done some research and I think they have the best from all of the reviews I have read), but I am looking for a full sized one w/ all of the attachments for some different crafting things, and don't anticipate PC coming out w/ electric appliances anytime soon.

Oh, and I am really pumped about the Mango wedger. DH LOVES mangoes and we eat them a ton around here. That will be a huge hit in our house.

I saw that the mango wedger supposedly can do other fruits that have a pit - like medium peaches! That had me just as excited! Living in the south, peaches are golden here in the summer/fall. YUM! I love mangoes too of course, but if it works, that woudl be great! I have to can peaches again this year, and that's what I hate the most- peeling/pitting! Maybe it can make it a bit easier? (or maybe not).

I don't personally like pineapple or mango. I know, picky, picky, picky. But, I LOVE that I can now cross sell 3 other wedgers when someone says their favorite product is the apple wedger. Plus, I'll have to include the avocado peeler to go along with the mango wedger.

Becca_in_MD said:
I don't personally like pineapple or mango. I know, picky, picky, picky. But, I LOVE that I can now cross sell 3 other wedgers when someone says their favorite product is the apple wedger. Plus, I'll have to include the avocado peeler to go along with the mango wedger.

The ladies at our launch (Jan Gilbert and Doreen Grass) actually said that at their first Saturday launch someone said that they would now offer a "Wedgie Show"!

lesliec said:
Oh, and I am really pumped about the Mango wedger. DH LOVES mangoes and we eat them a ton around here. That will be a huge hit in our house.

Me too...well I eat them like crazy. I actually watched a Youtube video a year or so back to see what the best way to get the "meat" off them was..now it will be easier for me.

My 3 year old already snagged the mini mix n scraper. I'm anxious to use the MFP..I have a baby shower I'm hosting next weekend and I'm thinking to make the mango confetti salsa!

I won the Microplane Grater at SL so now I have two...and I think the Scoop n Drain will be great for raviolis. Now I don't need to use the chef's tongs!

esavvymom said:
The veggie wedger didn't get me too excited but for me it's a matter of practicality. Why dirty another dish (that can't be too easy to clean the crevices) when I've already gotten my knife dirty to start the process! ;)

If I'm cooking, I agree, but I'm trying to get my kids in the kitchen more and I'd much rather they wedge something with the new wedger than with a large knife as they are learning.

Not my favorite kind of show, but I'm actually thinking that the wedgers, new measuring spoons, smaller Mix 'n' Scraper and MFP would add a lot to a "Kids in the Kitchen" show. Lots of great things for them to use with less chance of them injuring themselves.

Shari

I have had a lot of people (my sister and aunt included) who have told me they hate our current measuring spoons so they will be getting the new set. I love my current set but will probably switch out for now for my shows.

Well as a Weight Watcher who has lost almost 50 pounds (1 year anniversary on WW Feb 22nd), I LOVE all the new Healthy products! Mango is a "0 point fruit" and this will make it so much easier to peel and cut them. There is much less "waste" using the new Wedger rather than just a knife. I am sure many of us can offer these products at WW meetings! Just think how many people want the cookbooks and all the various wedgers and tools! Unfortunately since my biz was really bad due to health problems last year, I didn't earn anything BUT my income tax refund will be purchasing all these great products on Monday!

I am totally blown away by the negativity some of you express. At SL I was very impressed with some items and so-so with others but I am so excited to be able to share them all with my clients because the products will make their lives easier which will make them happier which will make them love PC all the more. I'll I have to do is show them how to use them. I don't particularly like salsa but you better believe I'll make it at almost every show because I know most people do like it.
I haven't received products yet (I live 9 miles north of Podunk, OK - for real) so things take a day or two longer. And I'll brag a bit: all the hard work back in November was worth it to get all the items for free ($6,003!) in a population of less than 30,000 within a radius of 100 miles. If it can be done here, anybody can do it!
Kwitchyerbellyakin! Be thrilled that we are with a company that gives us so many reasons to love what we do!

<h2>1. Is it just me, or are the "new" products not that great?</h2><p>The opinions of our consultants and customers may vary, but we always strive to provide high-quality products that meet the needs and preferences of our customers.</p><h2>2. Why are the SAT best products in the lowest level earning?</h2><p>We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentive programs to best support our consultants and their businesses. We believe that rewarding hard work and dedication at all levels is important in building a successful business.</p><h2>3. What makes the MFP different from the Food Chopper?</h2><p>The MFP offers features such as interchangeable blades for different slicing and shredding options, a larger capacity, and a non-slip base for easier use. However, we understand that every customer has different needs and preferences, so we offer a variety of products to choose from.</p><h2>4. Why did Pampered Chef bring back the cranberry color after retiring it?</h2><p>We always strive to provide a variety of colors and styles to meet the changing tastes and trends of our customers. While we may retire certain colors or patterns, we also listen to feedback and may bring back popular options in the future.</p><h2>5. What are some of the most popular or exciting new products for this season?</h2><p>Some of our top sellers this season include the Microplane Coarse grater, the Scoop 'N Drain, the Mini Mix 'N Scraper, and our new cookbooks. We also have a wide range of products to suit different needs and preferences, so we encourage you to check out our full product line to find what works best for you.</p>

1. Is it just me, or are the "new" products not that great?

The opinions of our consultants and customers may vary, but we always strive to provide high-quality products that meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

2. Why are the SAT best products in the lowest level earning?

We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our incentive programs to best support our consultants and their businesses. We believe that rewarding hard work and dedication at all levels is important in building a successful business.

3. What makes the MFP different from the Food Chopper?

The MFP offers features such as interchangeable blades for different slicing and shredding options, a larger capacity, and a non-slip base for easier use. However, we understand that every customer has different needs and preferences, so we offer a variety of products to choose from.

4. Why did Pampered Chef bring back the cranberry color after retiring it?

We always strive to provide a variety of colors and styles to meet the changing tastes and trends of our customers. While we may retire certain colors or patterns, we also listen to feedback and may bring back popular options in the future.

5. What are some of the most popular or exciting new products for this season?

Some of our top sellers this season include the Microplane Coarse grater, the Scoop 'N Drain, the Mini Mix 'N Scraper, and our new cookbooks. We also have a wide range of products to suit different needs and preferences, so we encourage you to check out our full product line to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
marystell1