• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Exciting Week: Fundraisers, Recruits and More!

!Arin is my recruiter and director. I am not sure where Roy is located, although I have heard of it.I'm Marie by the way. nice to meet you neighbor!
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Okay so yesterday I booked 1 fundraiser for March 5th, got a booking for February (confirming date today) and set up a meeting with the regional director of the Boy's & Girls Club for next Tuesday to talk about a fundraiser.

Then to top it off, when I woke up this morning I had a voicemail on my cell and it was a recruit lead who is ready to sign and so is her friend!

Can't wait for tonight's show either. I have a potential new recruit coming with me to the party!

I am so excited!!!!

Wahoo! Congratulations.

Oh yeah, I forget, I had a co-worker ask me about fundraiser's yesterday also, so I brought in the info for her this morning. :D

You are Smokin' Hot Girlfriend! WAHOOO for you!

pamperedpals said:
Okay so yesterday I booked 1 fundraiser for March 5th, got a booking for February (confirming date today) and set up a meeting with the regional director of the Boy's & Girls Club for next Tuesday to talk about a fundraiser.

Then to top it off, when I woke up this morning I had a voicemail on my cell and it was a recruit lead who is ready to sign and so is her friend!

Can't wait for tonight's show either. I have a potential new recruit coming with me to the party!

I am so excited!!!!

Newbie question.....I'm assuming you make commission off fundraisers right? I haven't gotten my info yet so I don't know how the fundraisers work exactlyo.

Congratulations!

smokin~ Congrats

I am hoping for many days like yours!

wcsis said:
I am hoping for many days like yours!

Thanks. I see you are from Pt. Orchard, which is just down the road from me. Who is your recruiter/director?

pamperedpals said:
Thanks. I see you are from Pt. Orchard, which is just down the road from me. Who is your recruiter/director?

Arin is my recruiter and director. I am not sure where Roy is located, although I have heard of it.

I'm Marie by the way. nice to meet you neighbor

1. What types of fundraisers can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraiser options, including online, in-person, and catalog fundraisers. You can also choose from different product themes, such as baking, grilling, or kitchen tools, to tailor your fundraiser to your audience's interests.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get your business started. You will also have access to training and support from the company.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your event. You can also earn host credits to use towards purchasing products you love. The more successful your fundraiser is, the more rewards you can earn!

4. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Some popular products include stoneware, knives, and non-stick cookware. The company also offers food products, such as seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

5. Can I earn an income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income through hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants. The more successful you are in these areas, the more income you can potentially earn. The company also offers various incentives and bonuses for top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies