• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Want to Share My Excitement!

In summary, "Just Want to Share My Excitement!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can receive discounts and rewards by hosting a virtual party or making a purchase. To participate, simply host a virtual party or make a purchase during the promotional period and redeem a unique code provided by your consultant. The benefits include exclusive discounts, free products, and a chance to win a special prize. These rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and must be redeemed within 30 days. The promotional period varies, so check with your consultant for specific dates.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I'm soooo excited! :D :D I now have 5 shows booked for October! I will only have 1 in September, but that's okay, 'cause if I can book the heck out of October, I will be flyin'!!!!! WOO HOO

I was on MSN last night too with a girl I used to work with. She wants to have a show. She could tell that I am passionate about PC just by reading the messages I was sending. I was telling her about my goal of building a team....she asked "what's a team?" She seemed really interested in what I had to say. We're going to confirm a date this week. I definitely have a recruit lead there!!! :)

:love: Congrats!! YAY!! Im excited for you!!Thats so great !! GOOD JOB!!:love:
:thumbup: :balloon: :D :)

Congrats! A strong October will lead to a strong Fall/Winter!!

Woo hoo! You go, girl!

way to go marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!

Thanks! After a year, looks like I'm finally taking off! :) This site sure helps to light the fire under my "you know what"!! LOL

What is "Just Want to Share My Excitement!"?

"Just Want to Share My Excitement!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where customers can receive exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a virtual party or making a purchase.

How do I participate in "Just Want to Share My Excitement!"?

To participate in "Just Want to Share My Excitement!", simply host a virtual party or make a purchase during the promotional period. Your consultant will provide you with a unique code to redeem your rewards.

What are the benefits of participating in "Just Want to Share My Excitement!"?

By participating in "Just Want to Share My Excitement!", you can earn exclusive discounts on your purchases, receive free products, and even have the chance to win a special prize.

Can I use my "Just Want to Share My Excitement!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Just Want to Share My Excitement!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can only be redeemed on full-priced items.

How long is the "Just Want to Share My Excitement!" promotion valid?

The promotional period for "Just Want to Share My Excitement!" varies, so be sure to check with your consultant for the specific dates. However, rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies