• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!

In summary, the "Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!" program is a comprehensive training program designed to help individuals overcome their fear of making phone calls. It is designed for anyone who struggles with anxiety or fear when it comes to making phone calls, and is especially helpful for those in sales, customer service, or any other profession that requires frequent phone communication. The program consists of 8 modules and is designed to be completed in approximately 4 weeks. It is accessible on any device with internet connection and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Mel92504
Gold Member
I'm still a fairly new consultant & I have had soooo much anxiety:( about calling past customers for bookings. Well tonight I finally faced my fear & got 6 bookings!:sing::sing::sing: I think that the first five calls really showed the nerves in my voice, but once I got the first YES it seemed to get much easier! Guess I just wanted to share my excitement with you all, you've been a great inspiration & a worldwind of knowledge for me to "borrow":D

Thanks to all!!!!!:chef:

Congratulations! I tried to make calls yesterday, but I got caught up in my emotions, and just had to walk away. I know if I just get on that 5 ton phone, I'll get bookings, I just need to convince myself that I CAN DO IT!

Way to go on your bookings!

that's great! i need to get on the phone myself. my biggest problem, aside from finding time without kids in my hair, is telling myself it isn't too early, late, or whatever i think may be a problematic in regard to timing the calls. keep up the good work!

thanks! I love being able to read about how other consultants are trying different things with their shows. It's definitely a great motivator!!!!!!!!

what did you say????

Congratulations... it is so freeing when you just do it!

I just started out each call as a customer care call then if they were really excited about their new products I started asking questions about them hosting their own show & going over the new specials & benefits. I did get a bunch of no's, but I just going at it & it really turned out well!

What is the "Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!" program?

The "Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!" program is a comprehensive training program designed to help individuals overcome their fear of making phone calls. It includes practical tips, techniques, and exercises to help you feel more confident and comfortable when using the phone for business or personal purposes.

Who is the program designed for?

The program is designed for anyone who struggles with anxiety or fear when it comes to making phone calls. It is especially helpful for those in sales, customer service, or any other profession that requires frequent phone communication. However, anyone who wants to improve their phone skills and confidence can benefit from this program.

How long is the program?

The "Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!" program consists of 8 modules, each with its own set of lessons and exercises. The length of the program may vary depending on your pace, but it is designed to be completed in approximately 4 weeks.

Can I access the program on any device?

Yes, the program is accessible on any device with internet connection, including smartphones, tablets, and computers. This allows you to learn and practice at your convenience, whether you're at home or on the go.

Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for the "Finally Over My Fear of the Phone!" program. If you are not satisfied with your progress or the content of the program, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • pampchefrhondab