• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!

In summary, Anna finally made the phone calls she's been putting off, and left a few messages. She is now practicing for her show and looking for a new house.
AnnaPChef
Well ladies-I FINALLY DID IT!!!! I forced myself on the phone today-I've been putting it off and putting it off, and I FINALLY MADE THOSE CALLS!!!:sing: I didn't get any bookings, or at least not yet-but I left a few messages, so hopefully those will pan out for at least one show! I had been coming up with every excuse imaginable-the house needs to be cleaned, I don't want to be too loud while DS is napping, I need to shower, I need to run errands-and while making these excuses I was dragging my task out so as to put the calls off a little while longer-point of the story is, PICK UP THE PHONE!!! After the first call it gets easier, and then after the second even easier and so on and so forth. The phone DOESNT WEIGH TEN TONS!!!! I'm so happy! (And rambling, so I'm going to go for now, and I'm going to try to find MORE people to call!!!:) )

Way to go! I did the exact same thing this morning, and was surprised how easy it felt after a few calls. Hopefully phone time won't be so hard next time. Keep it up!

Set regular work hours and those excuses won't get in your way.:)Way to go--it gets easier from here on out!

Good job! if only I could get over my "excuses" cause this is a serious stumbling block for me for 2 years now! I really want to Just do it and I think I will start this weekend!?! Keep up the great work!

Well, I didn't get any shows out of the deal, but I did get lots of practice, and a few people who said they would come to a show at my house! My director will be so proud of me! Who to call today??? hehe

Good job picking up the phone Anna!! Where are you going to be moving to in Maine??

sarahlegare said:
Good job picking up the phone Anna!! Where are you going to be moving to in Maine??

Augusta/Gardiner area. We're house hunting now, and the market and I are NOT friends, lol-houses are soooo expensive in central Maine-it's all those bedroom communities, lol. I was going to PM you-I'm starting to think about hospitality and all that-I want to find somebody I click REALLY well with, and I was wondering where you have your cluster meetings?

What is the purpose of "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!"?

The purpose of "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" is to provide tips and strategies for successfully booking parties and events over the phone. It is a training resource for Pampered Chef consultants to improve their phone call skills and increase their bookings.

Who is the target audience for "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!"?

The target audience for "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" is Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to improve their phone call techniques and increase their bookings. It can also be useful for any salesperson or consultant who relies on phone calls to book events or parties.

What are some key tips for successful phone calls in "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!"?

Some key tips for successful phone calls in "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" include being prepared and organized, using a friendly and confident tone, actively listening and asking open-ended questions, and following up with potential customers.

Can "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" be used for other sales or booking purposes?

Yes, the tips and strategies outlined in "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" can be applied to any sales or booking situation that involves making phone calls. The principles of effective communication and building relationships can be useful in a variety of industries and sales roles.

Is "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" available in other formats besides a book?

Yes, "Making it Happen: Successful Phone Calls for Bookings!" is also available as an online course or training program. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or through other training resources provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Wildfire