• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Share: I Just Got a Pampered Chef Pin!

Sounds like you got a great deal!Merrill does, only directors can buy them though. They have a special spot on the website for directors only. Sounds like you got a great deal!
Becky0216
I just got a pin that says PC on it. I got it late Tuesday night. I was out all day yesterday. Lets see. I was asked for my card or a catalog 5 times and got one potential booking... FROM STRANGERS!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I thought the pin would be an ice breaker. But I never thought it would do that good. Just had to share my excitement.

Where did you get the pin?

Sounds like it is worth the investment.

Way to go! Logo wear does wonders. I want to order a writing pen to go with my checkbook that just got me a catalog show.

I got my pin from my director. I am not sure where she got it from. I was so excited to wear it, and now I just want to run around town with it on.

Becky0216 said:
I got my pin from my director. I am not sure where she got it from. I was so excited to wear it, and now I just want to run around town with it on.
We used to have a vendor that sold the pins. I don't think Merrill does though. But they do have some other great logo apparel.

I must be hungry... I saw this thread title as "PIE" does wonders! LUNCH TIME!!!

LOL katie!

Becky0216 said:
I just got a pin that says PC on it. I got it late Tuesday night. I was out all day yesterday. Lets see. I was asked for my card or a catalog 5 times and got one potential booking... FROM STRANGERS!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I thought the pin would be an ice breaker. But I never thought it would do that good. Just had to share my excitement.
That's great!!!

Want to hear of a good way to get peoples' contact information when they ask you for a catalog or a card??? Tell them you're glad to give them the catalog (or card) but that also means they have a chance to win a raffle prize! Let them know you do a raffle every month. Collect all the names of people you give catalogs to throughout the month (carry around a little notebook to write down their name, address, # and email or better yet carry around some door prize drawing slips) and draw a prize from one of those names! It gives you a good excuse to contact them all again if you don't hear from them first and you just got yourself some more contacts!!

It seems a little weird to say this at first, but 1) who doesn't want the chance to win a prize 2) you may not have everyone do it, but oh well and 3) you can have them ALL win prizes....nobody will know they all won. Just something small like a season's best and it gives you a chance to build a relationship with them.

Good luck!! You're off to a great start!!:D

Becky, I never thought of that. I did exchange contact info with 2 people, but a raffle is a cool idea. I will have to try that.
Thanks

That happened to me the other day at Applebees...I was wearing the pin and as I was leaving, a senior citizen that worked there part time as the hostess, was interested in hosting a show and that she didnt know of any consultants in the area (I was about 45 mins from home) but I was so happy. Mailed her out the new catalogs yesterday and I will follow up with her tomorrow to make sure she rec'd them!

YAY for the PIN!

vwpamperedchef said:
That happened to me the other day at Applebees...I was wearing the pin and as I was leaving, a senior citizen that worked there part time as the hostess, was interested in hosting a show and that she didnt know of any consultants in the area (I was about 45 mins from home) but I was so happy. Mailed her out the new catalogs yesterday and I will follow up with her tomorrow to make sure she rec'd them!

YAY for the PIN!

YAH FOR VANESSA!!!

wadesgirl said:
We used to have a vendor that sold the pins. I don't think Merrill does though. But they do have some other great logo apparel.

Merrill does, only directors can buy them though. They have a special spot on the website for directors only.

Related to Excited to Share: I Just Got a Pampered Chef Pin!

What is a Pampered Chef Pin?

A Pampered Chef Pin is a symbol of recognition and achievement for consultants who have reached certain sales and recruiting goals. It is a way for Pampered Chef to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

How do I earn a Pampered Chef Pin?

You can earn a Pampered Chef Pin by meeting specific sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company and the specific time frame. You can find more information about the requirements for earning a Pin on the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your upline.

What are the benefits of earning a Pampered Chef Pin?

Earning a Pampered Chef Pin comes with a variety of benefits, including recognition and appreciation from the company, increased credibility and confidence as a consultant, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and training sessions.

How do I display my Pampered Chef Pin?

There are many ways to display your Pampered Chef Pin, depending on your personal preference. Some consultants choose to wear their Pin on a lanyard or necklace, while others display it on a special Pin display board or in a frame. You can also proudly wear your Pin on your apron or chef's coat during cooking shows.

What does the "Excited to Share" phrase on the Pin mean?

The phrase "Excited to Share" on the Pampered Chef Pin represents the company's core value of sharing and empowering others. It is a reminder to consultants to continue spreading the joy of cooking and building relationships through their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • pamperedpals