• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Four Bookings! I Just Wanted to Share....

In summary, Donna had a great show with 12 attendees. She also played a new game and got a few bookings. The show went well and she can feel good about her job.
DMB75
I just wanted to share..... I had a great show tonight. 12 ladies were at the show. The show is at $800 right now and there is four more orders coming. But the best part of it is that I got 4 books! That is the most bookings that I've ever got from one show. I'm so excited! :sing:

Donna

That's terrific! Congrats! There must be something in the air. I had a show this morning and got 4 bookings too. Sales aren't even up to $150 yet, and there were only 6 attendees including the host. I've got another show tonight, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more bookings and at least two recruit leads. My business has been slow lately. Hoping this is just the pick-me-up I needed.

Lisa

Donna, great job!

Did you do anything differantly at this show? anything new?

cwinter474 said:
Donna, great job!

Did you do anything differantly at this show? anything new?

Yes, actually I did an interactive show and had the guests do each stop of the recipe. I noticed that the lady that used the Can Opener, ordered the Can Opener and the lady that used the Baker's Roller, ordered the Baker's Roller and the cookbook that the recipe was in.

Also I played a new game. I played "The Price is Right". I used a game I found and changed the rules. I picked out five prizes, some of them were new Spring/Summer that are not out yet. I took five envelopes and wrote the name of the product in them and then in the other wrote "SORRY". The five people that picked the envelopes with the name of the prizes in them got to play. I would hold up the prize to the lady and give her a price and then ask her if she thought that price was higher or lower. The ladies really got into it. They had a great time. The other ladies were yelling out higher or lower. It was fun.

The whole show just went really well. I can home with a great feeling. I LOVE THIS JOB! :chef:

Donna

LisaMeehan said:
That's terrific! Congrats! There must be something in the air. I had a show this morning and got 4 bookings too. Sales aren't even up to $150 yet, and there were only 6 attendees including the host. I've got another show tonight, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more bookings and at least two recruit leads. My business has been slow lately. Hoping this is just the pick-me-up I needed.

Lisa

That is awesome!

Good job. I'm glad you are enjoying your business.

Also I played a new game. I played "The Price is Right". I used a game I found and changed the rules. I picked out five prizes, some of them were new Spring/Summer that are not out yet. I took five envelopes and wrote the name of the product in them and then in the other wrote "SORRY". The five people that picked the envelopes with the name of the prizes in them got to play. I would hold up the prize to the lady and give her a price and then ask her if she thought that price was higher or lower. The ladies really got into it. They had a great time. The other ladies were yelling out higher or lower. It was fun.

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

DMB75 said:
Yes, actually I did an interactive show and had the guests do each stop of the recipe. I noticed that the lady that used the Can Opener, ordered the Can Opener and the lady that used the Baker's Roller, ordered the Baker's Roller and the cookbook that the recipe was in.

The whole show just went really well. I can home with a great feeling. I LOVE THIS JOB! :chef:

Donna

You know I have had no luck with the interactive shows. The seem to have their butts glued to the chairs. I thought I might try something like one of the salsa recipes so I can pass around the bowl and shears. Or maybe something where they have to fix their own servings like pizza, potatoes bar, or ice cream sundaes.

What a great idea you had playing the Price is Right.

Hope your 4 upcoming shows go as well.

OOps. . . One of these days I'll be on here enough to figure out the quoting.

jrodeo said:
OOps. . . One of these days I'll be on here enough to figure out the quoting.

Just clink on the "quote" button, and find the end of the box where the post quits that your are quoting and start typing.

I can't figure out spell check or smiles.... so don't feel bad.

Someday......

I did that the other day and some extra weird stuff came on it too. I'll keep trying.

cwinter474 said:
You know I have had no luck with the interactive shows. The seem to have their butts glued to the chairs. I thought I might try something like one of the salsa recipes so I can pass around the bowl and shears. Or maybe something where they have to fix their own servings like pizza, potatoes bar, or ice cream sundaes.

What a great idea you had playing the Price is Right.

Hope your 4 upcoming shows go as well.

You could do an interactive show in the summer and do a Ice Cream Sundae show. You can have people use the food chopper to chop up nuts, use the ice cream scoop, the knives the cut fruit and so on. Each lady can make her own Sundae using products to put the Sundae together. I thought about doing that, but I haven't yet.

1. How can I get four bookings with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to get four bookings with Pampered Chef. One way is to host a party and invite friends and family to learn about our products and make purchases. Another way is to reach out to potential customers through social media or word of mouth and offer to do a cooking demonstration for them. You can also team up with other consultants to co-host a party and increase your chances of getting multiple bookings.

2. What are the benefits of getting four bookings with Pampered Chef?

Getting four bookings with Pampered Chef can bring many benefits. First, it can help you earn more rewards and commissions as a consultant. Second, it can expand your customer base and potentially lead to more bookings in the future. Third, it allows you to share your passion for our products with more people and potentially grow your business.

3. How long does it typically take to get four bookings with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to get four bookings with Pampered Chef can vary. It depends on how actively you are promoting your business and reaching out to potential customers. Some consultants are able to get four bookings within a week, while others may take a few weeks or even months. Keep in mind that consistency and persistence are key in growing your business.

4. What should I do after getting four bookings with Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on getting four bookings! After securing these bookings, it's important to follow up with your customers and make sure they have a great experience with our products. You can also use this opportunity to offer them the opportunity to host their own parties and earn rewards. Additionally, continue to promote your business and reach out to potential customers to keep your bookings and sales momentum going.

5. Can I still get four bookings with Pampered Chef if I am new to the company?

Absolutely! It's never too late to get four bookings with Pampered Chef, even if you are new to the company. Our products are high-quality and our business model is designed to help consultants succeed. Take advantage of training and resources provided by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or other consultants for advice and support. With determination and hard work, you can achieve your goal of getting four bookings and beyond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
AnnaPChef
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies