• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Success from Phone Calls - April & May Bookings Guaranteed!

In summary, Stephanie and her team are having difficulty booking shows. Stephanie used a booking tree at her party and finally got a booking. She used a 'example' of a person who had previously booked with her and then used that person as a selling point. Positioning it as something fun and not a 'requirement' usually works well.
AnnaPChef
Hey everyone-Just thought I would share my most recent success-I got on the phone tonight, I've talked to four people and from those four people I got two April bookings, one May booking and a 'call me this summer, we're remodeling our home.' Granted, it's not always like this, but it sure has me wanting to go back for more!!! Ok, who am I kidding? I have to go-there has to be at least one flat out 'no' tonight-I'm not going to stop until I get one!!! I'll let you all know how it goes!!!

Yay, Anna!! Keep it up, girlfriend!! :D

Way to go! I got a surprise voicemail today from a lady who wants to book a show! She said "I am right around the corner" turns out I have NO Idea where she got my book from and its almost 2 hours away! I am still going to do it, I just made a requirement of 10 buying guests! I should've said at least 5 outside orders or something, but she agreed 10 people would be buying! so that's good!

AWESOME!

Inspiring, Anna!!
Praying the "no" comes on the 25th call!!

Yeah good job! I'm on the phone tonight. I got a booking from a wierd source this week. I returned my round up from the heart that rusted. I got it at Leadership. My address had changed since then. For some reason, because my leadership registration came from the other address, they mailed my new heart to my old house. The person loved PC. This was a month ago. She called a friend in my town, who booked from me, then she booked for August. I'm going to be cooking in my old house. Wierd

I'm on the phone, too! I have a potential recruit (my host for Sunday) and a host picking a date by Sat.! Making 2 more calls and then calling it quits for tonight! :)

Well, I thought I should let everyone know how my evening turned out. At the rate I was going, I thought I might have to stay on the phone all night-but, I got 4 'not now-call me this summer' and then came the flat out 'no.' And that happened to be just before 9, which is when I stop calling anyway, but hey, I can't complain about the success I had last night, can I? The phone really does work!!!

I made calls last night too and all I got was answering machines. I finally gave up when my husbands cousin called and asked to host a show. I was completely shocked since I have NEVER asked her about it before. (I don't ask my inlaws as we were recently married and they are a very tough egg to crack!) I was very happy to get the call. :)

Booking issuesI need suggestions... my team with myself included are not having much luck with bookings. I have made phone calls and left messages, and everything you are suppose to do. I have searched for a miracle answer. I don't know what to tell my team because nothing is working at the moment. Used a booking tree at my shows, finally got 1 last night! This is really eating at me! I need some positive support and some new ideas PLEASE:angel:

Stephanie

StephsKitchen said:
I need suggestions... my team with myself included are not having much luck with bookings. I have made phone calls and left messages, and everything you are suppose to do. I have searched for a miracle answer. I don't know what to tell my team because nothing is working at the moment. Used a booking tree at my shows, finally got 1 last night! This is really eating at me! I need some positive support and some new ideas PLEASE:angel: Stephanie
When you are 'desperate' for bookings, people can tell. I went to a Silpada party the other night and the consultant was literally BEGGING people to book a show. She made us all uncomfortable, and no one booked. I just have a fun time with my parties and sprinkle "booking benefits" throughout (you can get the whole set of stainless cookware 1/2-off when you host a show!). Then, at the end, when I explain the past host booking benefit, I single out a person who I really clicked with and would love to do a show with, and use them as my "example". "So, when Patty has her show in April, Mary can come to her show and get the host special, too!". That person almost always books a show with me - this works just about 99% of the time - I kid you not!You have to position it as you are doing something for them, not the other way around. They shouldn't feel like they're doing you a favor - they should feel like they really want to have a fun party at their house with you there to do it. Hang in there - keep plugging away and you'll get there!

I feel sorry for Silpada ladies ... they pay $200 for a starter kit that includes NO JEWELRY ...Know what I need to get around? The "I must make every phone call between 7 and 9 p.m." mentality! Because I often work second shift, I CANNOT make calls during that time, and I often get answering machines because people are tucking kiddos into bed, finishing dinner, watching American Idol ...I need to remember that some people ARE available during the day!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Know what I need to get around? The "I must make every phone call between 7 and 9 p.m." mentality! Because I often work second shift, I CANNOT make calls during that time, and I often get answering machines because people are tucking kiddos into bed, finishing dinner, watching American Idol ...

I need to remember that some people ARE available during the day!

I surprised myself the other day. I called four people-one of them was home, and I left a message with somebody's DH-AND HE ACTUALLY GAVE HER THE MESSAGE!!! If I'm going to be calling people that I've never met or have only met once, I like to call once when I don't think anybody will be home, as a kind of warning-in the message I leave I tell them I will be trying them again in a couple days(usually I just say the end of the week, as these calls are Monday and Tuesday calls.)

I had a hard time with phone calls in the evening at first too-I started shortly after DH came home from work, and I didn't want to interrupt OUR family time, nevermind anybody elses. Something I got over though. :)

Related to Maximizing Sales: Success from Phone Calls - April & May Bookings Guaranteed!

1. How can I guarantee April and May bookings through phone calls?

By following the proven strategies outlined in the "Maximizing Sales" training, you can increase your chances of securing April and May bookings through phone calls. This includes setting specific goals, creating a compelling pitch, and utilizing effective follow-up techniques.

2. What is the success rate for April and May bookings through phone calls?

The success rate for April and May bookings through phone calls varies depending on factors such as your pitch, follow-up techniques, and the receptiveness of your target audience. However, by implementing the strategies in the "Maximizing Sales" training, you can greatly increase your chances of securing bookings.

3. Do I need to have prior sales experience to be successful with phone calls for April and May bookings?

No, prior sales experience is not necessary to be successful with phone calls for April and May bookings. The "Maximizing Sales" training provides step-by-step guidance and tips for anyone looking to improve their sales techniques and secure bookings through phone calls.

4. Can I use these techniques for other months besides April and May?

Yes, the techniques outlined in the "Maximizing Sales" training can be applied to any month or time period. However, they are specifically designed to help you secure bookings for the busy months of April and May when many customers are looking to host events or parties.

5. Will the "Maximizing Sales" training be beneficial for both new and experienced consultants?

Yes, the "Maximizing Sales" training is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It provides valuable insights and techniques that can help anyone improve their sales skills and secure more bookings through phone calls. It's always a good idea to continue learning and refining your sales techniques, no matter how much experience you have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • pampchefrhondab