• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Phone Calls: 6 Bookings and Counting!

In summary, Sarah got on the phone and made 6 calls, 3 of which led to confirmed bookings. She is now looking forward to March as she has already booked two shows. She recommends asking potential customers when they want to book a show or touch base with the business.
PCSarahjm
Yesterday I got on the phone!!!!! I am starting to do this more. I made 6 calls 3 confirmed bookings, 2 answering machines, 1 call me at a later date. So I didn't think that was all that bad. My February is now full and March is looking up too. I just wanted to share. I was really excited that my phone calls paid off this time!:D :D :D

That's AWESOME!!! Congratulations... Mine have not been working out that well... hopefully things will turn around! Could you share your script with us?

Script.....I don't really have one. I tried using the one that comes in the kit but found myself just reading it not really having a conversation with the contact.
This is what I sort of do
Hi this is Sarah with the Pampered Chef. Is this a good time? We met at xxx show. I ask about the products that they had purchased and if they would be interesting in hosting a show. I go over host special and benefits. Then just go from there.
I always have the specials and my calendar in front of me.

How long do you wait after you've met them at a show to contact them about having thier own show. Because usually you ask them at the show if they are interested in hosting. How long do you wait before asking them again?

2-3 months if they didn't have interest in hosting a show. But if they said maybe/call me later at the show about hosting I wait about 4 wks to call them. It just all depends on the customer and how they respond to the intial question at the show. Some of my calls were just simple out of the box calls and I did get a booking from that.

Congratulations! Those calls are one of the best things you can do for your business.

Quick Tip
PCSarahjm said:
2-3 months if they didn't have interest in hosting a show. But if they said maybe/call me later at the show about hosting I wait about 4 wks to call them. It just all depends on the customer and how they respond to the intial question at the show. Some of my calls were just simple out of the box calls and I did get a booking from that.

Congrats on getting on the phone!!!! That is the first step to anyone's success!

As I read this post I caught something and I wanted to make a couple suggestions.

You said when someone says maybe to a show or call me later that you wait 4 wks before calling them. I was wondering why you wait 4 wks? What if this person goes to a show next week and decided yes they do want to have a show? Most likely you will have just lost a booking:cry: !

So here is my suggestion, instead of just calling them four weeks later, why not ask them when do you want me to touch base with you? Or when do you think you are interrested in hosting your show? You might be surprised at what they say. I have many that say call me next week and then I have others that say "I don't know, maybe this spring." I then break this down even more, I ask "So are you thinking maybe March or April?" "April, great I usually book 4-6 weeks in advance so I will call you the middle of February, does that sound good?"

This will show the person that you are in control of your calendar and it impresses people with your work ethic. OF COURSE, make sure you call when you say you will!!!!!!;)

I hope these suggestions help someone out there!

Last night, I made calls too. I have decided to earn Miami this year. That means, I have to recruit. In order to recruit, I have to do shows. In order to do shows, I have to call people. So, last night was my first step towards Miami. DH even said that if I earn it, he would make his best effort to go with me (he's a farmer & April is planting season).

Out of 16 calls that I made, I booked two March Cooking Shows, 4 Catalog Shows & a wedding Registry. I've got two more people that I'm calling this morning that were on my list last night, but I know days are better to reach them. I also added 5 people to my e-mail newsletter & did customer care for 3 others. I reached 4 answering machines. I thought it was a very productive evening. :D

Okay y'all are encouraging me to call. I had my first show 2 weeks ago. Their stuff hasnt' even been delivered yet when should I call them? I sent an email after the show but when do I actually call?

Out of the BoxYou can call as soon as you know they have their products!! :D This can be your out of the box call.

I have 4 shows booked in Feb right now. Last night at our spring kickoff meeting, our director told me if I can get 8 bookings in Feb, then she will give me a $100 visa gift card!! WAHOO!! So I got on the phone this morning and started trying to book 4 more shows!

No luck so far...:( I have 3 people who want to do a show in the spring( which is good) and 4 people who don't want to ever do a show.

Wish me luck that by the end of the day I will have at least two Feb. bookings. I am about to run out of customers to call...seriously. If i can get two bookings by calling, I am POSITVE I can get the other two at my show I have on Sat.

Wish me luck!

Wow! What a generous Director you have!! :) Just one question do you get it for just the bookings or do you have to submit 8 cooking shows for February?

Wow, that is great Elizabeth!! Good Luck, I'm sure you can pull it off with such a great attitude!!

fruit76loop said:
Wow! What a generous Director you have!! :) Just one question do you get it for just the bookings or do you have to submit 8 cooking shows for February?

She said it was for bookings. She said I just had to supply the names and numbers of my hostesses to her!! :balloon:

Last edited:

What are the key elements to a successful phone call for booking Pampered Chef parties?

The key elements to a successful phone call for booking Pampered Chef parties are preparation, confidence, a clear message, effective communication, and a strong call to action.

How can I prepare for a successful phone call?

To prepare for a successful phone call, make sure you have a list of potential hosts and their contact information, review the party benefits and host rewards, and have your calendar ready to schedule parties. It's also helpful to have a script or talking points prepared to guide the conversation.

What should I do if I get nervous or anxious during a phone call?

If you get nervous or anxious during a phone call, take a deep breath and remind yourself of the value and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Remember to smile while speaking, as it can help convey confidence and positivity over the phone.

How can I effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, focus on the party benefits, such as free and discounted products, as well as the fun and social aspect of hosting a party. Share personal experiences or testimonials from previous hosts to showcase the benefits of hosting a party.

What should I include in my call to action to secure a booking?

A strong call to action should include a specific date for the party, a sense of urgency, and a clear explanation of the next steps. For example, "I have a few available dates next week for your party. Let's schedule it for Tuesday, and I'll send you the party invitations and details today. Does that work for you?" This encourages the potential host to take action and solidify the booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies