• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can making phone calls lead to unexpected successes?

In summary, "I Got on the Phone Again:)" is a cookbook featuring simple and tasty recipes using Pampered Chef products. The recipes are designed to be healthy and cater to different dietary restrictions. The products used in the recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef. The recipes are suitable for beginners and there are options for vegetarians and vegans.
pampchefrhondab
I did it again - I got on the phone tonight. Even though I really just wanted to lay down on the couch and take a nap;) !

I'm glad I decided to do the calling. I got one catalog show for February, one bridal shower for April and a cooking show next Monday (21st)!

I wish I had these results every time I got on the phone. I love it when people give you permission to call them the first of the year.:D !

Last edited:
GREAT JOB!!! WAHOOOO TO YOU====Now just DO IT----3,2,1

Me too! I was on the phone today - made 3 calls and booked 2 February shows!

Yeah for you ladies!! :D

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful phone calls tonight! It can be so tempting to just relax and take a nap, but I'm glad you decided to make those calls. It sounds like it really paid off with a catalog show, bridal shower, and cooking show lined up. That's fantastic! It's always great when people are excited to hear from us and give us permission to call. Keep up the great work and I hope you have a successful show next Monday! :)

What is "I Got on the Phone Again:)" about?

"I Got on the Phone Again:)" is a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions. Each recipe features products from Pampered Chef, making them even more convenient and enjoyable for home cooks.

Are the recipes in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" are designed to be nutritious and balanced. They use fresh, whole ingredients and offer options for different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Can I purchase the products featured in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products used in the recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef. You can visit our website or contact a consultant to order the items you need for these delicious dishes.

Are the recipes in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The recipes in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills. They are perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "I Got on the Phone Again:)"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in "I Got on the Phone Again:)" that are clearly marked in the book. There are also many recipes that can easily be adapted to fit a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Bren706