• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Overcome My Fear of Making Phone Calls for My Direct Sales Business?

In summary, to set achievable goals for 1/24-30, it is important to first identify what you want to achieve and break it down into smaller, specific tasks. Make sure your goals are realistic and have a timeline attached to them. Additionally, write down your goals and revisit them regularly to track your progress. To stay motivated, try to visualize the end result of achieving your goals and surround yourself with positive and supportive people. If you are struggling to reach your goals, take a step back and reevaluate them and seek support from others. To track your progress, you can use a journal, a goal-tracking app, or a simple checklist and set specific milestones. Some good goals to set for 1/24-30 may
wcsis
1. Make live contact with at least 15 people by phone or in person.
2. Book 2 more shows for February.
3. Have one recruit lead sign on the dotted line :)

Those are my goals for this week. Will add posts with updates.

Marie

1. Complete my Step-Up-Your Business session 1 playsheet...ALL OF IT.
If I do that, I'll have been making my 3 contacts a day, done customer care calls from last two shows, and booked at least 2 shows. Plus a couple training courses retaken.

1. Schedule 2 more cooking shows and distribute catalogs for catalog shows.
2. Coach hosts already scheduled to put effort into inviting the right people.
3. Schedule 2 cooking shows in March with friends that can't in February.
4. Sift through the starter kit/paperwork when I get it.
5. Get business cards made to hand out at home show in a few weeks.

1. Book two more shows for February
2. Book two shows for March
3. Make customer care calls

Man I hate that phone

1. Book two more shows for Feb
2. Close my two open Jan shows
3. Let all of my potential recruits know about the rebate
4. Call everyone who hosted in the past 12 months to let them know about the stoneware special

I called my 3 potential recruits tonight to invite (or remind about) them to opportunity meeting on Weds night. Unfortunately I had to leave voicemails for each of them.

I am gathering my pile of contacts tonight and sorting them by interest and previous hosts and such. I will begin making my calls to them Tuesday night.

I don't understand why I have such a difficult time just picking up the phone and dialing.
Why is making phone calls such a stressful thing to do? Tuesday night I will call at least 10 contacts and ask for a February booking.

1. What are some tips for setting achievable goals for 1/24-30?

To set achievable goals for 1/24-30, it is important to first identify what you want to achieve and break it down into smaller, specific tasks. Make sure your goals are realistic and have a timeline attached to them. Additionally, write down your goals and revisit them regularly to track your progress.

2. How can I stay motivated to reach my goals for 1/24-30?

To stay motivated, try to visualize the end result of achieving your goals. Remind yourself why you set these goals in the first place and the benefits they will bring. Additionally, surround yourself with positive and supportive people who can encourage and motivate you.

3. What should I do if I am struggling to reach my goals for 1/24-30?

If you are struggling to reach your goals, take a step back and reevaluate them. Are they realistic and attainable? Are you putting in enough effort to achieve them? It may also be helpful to seek support from a friend, mentor, or coach who can provide guidance and accountability.

4. How can I track my progress towards my goals for 1/24-30?

Tracking your progress is important to stay on track and make adjustments if needed. You can use a journal, a goal-tracking app, or a simple checklist to monitor your progress. It is also helpful to set specific milestones and celebrate each accomplishment along the way.

5. What are some examples of good goals to set for 1/24-30?

Some good goals to set for 1/24-30 may include improving a specific skill, completing a project, developing healthier habits, or achieving a personal or professional milestone. It is important to choose goals that are important to you and align with your values and priorities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kcmckay