• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcome Phone Nerves: Sample Scripts for January Calls

In summary, people in a conversation are discussing their fear of making phone calls and asking for help with scripts and strategies for making calls. They share their own experiences and offer encouragement to each other. Some suggestions include calling past customers to check in on their products and offering specials for future bookings. Despite their phone nerves, they encourage each other to make the calls and share success stories from previous calls."
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have major phone nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to make some calls because I have no bookings for this month. Does anyone have a sample "script" that they are using for January calls? I have to make these calls and I am even cleaning my windows to avoid making the calls :eek: . I have no idea of what to say when I get the people on the phone or answering machine. Please help me cross this hurdle. Thanks.

HAHAHAHA I DO THIS....Avoid Avoid Avoid. Someone can help me with this to. You're not alone. Don't worry.

I feel your pain!! Last year was my first year with TPC and I got by without care calls! Now to grow my biz (and past my freinds and family circle) I know I need to get over my Phone phobia this year! That is one of my resolutions and I actually just picked up the phone yesterday to touch base with 2 potential hosts and 1 was a definite yes while the other has to check into a hosting location for a party. But I am proud of myself for getting on the phone for at least those 2! If I can make 1 or 2 calls a day that is a HUGE Step for me!

Anyways, just wanted to share my story with you and tell you you are not alone!
Do a file search for the word "call" and you will find a bunch of threads and scripts in those threads. Good luck to you!

I know what you mean about the phone nerves!

Have you tried any of the scripts in the Recipe for Success?

Lisa

If you haven't called past customers to find out if they are enjoying their products yet, do that as your reason for calling. Ask them if they need any recipes to use with the products. Then tell them the invitation to host a show is always open & your average host gets $... free. Ask if they'd like to hear the specials for Jan & Feb. Even if they say no, your name is in front of them again. Plus I made a call in late January last year & the lady called me back the next week (after telling me she didn't think she would book) & asked if I had a certain date available b/c she was already telling people at work she was having one! She's booking again this year. I probably wouldn't have gotten that if I hadn't called.

Also, one of my big host/show circles are the friends of my husband's sister. I have a show with them about once every other month, maybe more. My SIL told me that they started talking about PC in the car once & they were saying how cool I was to call them to ask about their products. I try to think of that every time I don't want to pick up the phone.

I have SEVERE phone phobia. I think of every excuse & don't even like to call family on the phone. I just don't like the phone. So you really just need to sit down & MAKE yourself call. I try to dial fast so that it starts ringing before I can hang up! Well, that said, I actually need to get on the phone with some hosts & do some customer care calls this afternoon!

Good luck!

pamperedgirl3 said:
If you haven't called past customers to find out if they are enjoying their products yet, do that as your reason for calling. Ask them if they need any recipes to use with the products. Then tell them the invitation to host a show is always open & your average host gets $... free. Ask if they'd like to hear the specials for Jan & Feb. Even if they say no, your name is in front of them again. Plus I made a call in late January last year & the lady called me back the next week (after telling me she didn't think she would book) & asked if I had a certain date available b/c she was already telling people at work she was having one! She's booking again this year. I probably wouldn't have gotten that if I hadn't called.

Also, one of my big host/show circles are the friends of my husband's sister. I have a show with them about once every other month, maybe more. My SIL told me that they started talking about PC in the car once & they were saying how cool I was to call them to ask about their products. I try to think of that every time I don't want to pick up the phone.

I have SEVERE phone phobia. I think of every excuse & don't even like to call family on the phone. I just don't like the phone. So you really just need to sit down & MAKE yourself call. I try to dial fast so that it starts ringing before I can hang up! Well, that said, I actually need to get on the phone with some hosts & do some customer care calls this afternoon!

Good luck!
Great advice, especially considering you have phone fear too!:)

Try this:“Hi! This is _____, your The Pampered Chef® Consultant. I’m calling to see if you’d be interested in being one of my preferred hosts in the next few months. I’ve been given the challenge to book ___ Shows in 24 hours. My hosts average $____ in free products; plus, we have some awesome host and guest specials coming up. May I tell you about them?”“If you love our cookware, January is definitely the time to host because _________. Your friends will enjoy the ________ in January. Would you like to take advantage of that?”“February means Stoneware savings for hosts and guests. It’s a great month to get together because ___________________. Does that sound like fun?”Tweak it to sound like you. One tip - call your recruiter or director and act like they are a customer - do it without asking them. See what they think of your approach after you practice with them.

What is "Overcome Phone Nerves: Sample Scripts for January Calls"?

"Overcome Phone Nerves: Sample Scripts for January Calls" is a collection of phone scripts designed specifically for January calls. These scripts are meant to help you overcome any nerves or anxiety you may have when making phone calls for your Pampered Chef business.

How can these scripts help me overcome phone nerves?

These scripts provide a step-by-step guide for what to say during a phone call, helping to ease any nerves or anxiety you may have. They also offer helpful tips and techniques for building confidence and engaging in successful conversations with potential customers or hosts.

Are these scripts customizable?

Yes, these scripts are meant to be customized to fit your personal style and business needs. You can make edits or adjustments to better suit your target audience or products.

Do I have to use these scripts for every phone call?

No, these scripts are meant to serve as a guide and can be used as much or as little as you need. You can also use them as a starting point and modify them to fit your own personal style and approach.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use these scripts?

No, these scripts can be used by anyone in any direct sales or network marketing business. The techniques and tips provided can be applied to any type of phone call, making them a valuable resource for any business owner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies