• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Script for New Business Consultant | Expert Tips & Strategies

In summary, when making a cold call, it's important to be confident and friendly in your introduction as a new business consultant. Before the call, gather information about the person or business you'll be contacting and have a clear understanding of your company's products or services. Objections can be overcome by listening carefully and offering solutions, and it's okay to follow up after a cold call to build rapport. To make your phone script more effective, keep it concise and engaging, focus on benefits rather than features, and practice and adjust based on responses.
mrssyvo
I am looking for a phone script for a new consultant starting her business. She does not have her kit yet, but will be calling from her list of 100.

I think there are phone scripts on CC in the download section...

Prospecting Word Choices behind CC and on the printable materials CD is what you want.

Janet thank you, I forgot those were on CC. I guess I need to remember all of this stuff, huh?

CC has SOOOO much stuff for us if we just look.Anyone who complains that they don't have enough training or what they need should just go take an hour browsing through CC! :)We have a great company!Don't worry about forgetting though, we all do!

1. How should I introduce myself when making a cold call?

When introducing yourself as a new business consultant, it's important to be confident and friendly. Start by stating your name and the company you represent. Then, briefly explain your role and how you can help the person you're calling. Be sure to use a warm tone and avoid sounding too salesy.

2. What information should I gather before making a cold call?

Before making a cold call, it's important to do some research on the person or business you'll be contacting. This can include their name, title, and any relevant background information. You should also have a clear understanding of your company's products or services so you can tailor your pitch to their needs.

3. How can I overcome objections during a cold call?

Objections are a common occurrence during cold calls, but they can be overcome with the right approach. First, listen carefully to the person's concerns and acknowledge them. Then, offer a solution or address their concerns by highlighting the benefits of your products or services. Stay positive and confident, and be prepared to address any other objections that may arise.

4. Is it okay to follow up after a cold call?

Yes, following up after a cold call is a great way to build rapport and stay top-of-mind with potential clients. Be sure to ask for permission to follow up and set a specific date and time for your next contact. This shows professionalism and respect for the person's time. It's also important to have a clear reason for following up, such as providing more information or scheduling a demo.

5. How can I make my phone script more effective?

To make your phone script more effective, it's important to keep it concise and engaging. Use clear, simple language and avoid using industry jargon. Be sure to focus on the benefits of your products or services rather than just listing features. It's also helpful to practice your script and adjust it based on the responses you receive during your calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg