• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Script for Power Calling to Revive Dead Leads?

That's understandable! I'll have to hide it from my son though! LOL!That's understandable! I'll have to hide it from my son though! LOL!
schel
I need a kick in the a@@!! I have lagged this month with Christmas and my other job. I did Craft fairs in November and had little luck with getting a hold of people for follow up, after the fairs. I am scared my leads could be dead or gone cold you know?

Since it has been so long does anyone have a script I could follow to make my calls? I am planning on doing some POWER CALLING on Sunday. So please help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

Schel

*kick!* (that's your kick in the tushie)

When I let things slide and have to call people after a while, I usually say something like:
Hi, may I please speak to ____? This is Ann with The Pampered Chef. We met at ______________, and I want to apologize for not calling you sooner. We've got great host and guest specials in January and I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to take advantage of them, since you indicated you liked our products/wanted to host (whatever they checked off).

chefann said:
*kick!* (that's your kick in the tushie)

When I let things slide and have to call people after a while, I usually say something like:
Hi, may I please speak to ____? This is Ann with The Pampered Chef. We met at ______________, and I want to apologize for not calling you sooner. We've got great host and guest specials in January and I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to take advantage of them, since you indicated you liked our products/wanted to host (whatever they checked off).

Thanks Ann.
I am going into my office on Sunday and not coming out until I call all!!
Schel

Is chocolate your pleasure? My director gave each one of us a jar filled with m&M s. Every time we made the contact (3 each day), we get an M&M. As the jar dwindles, you can see your success as will your calendar.

that's a cute idea, BUT, i would eat 10 M&M's for each contact!! lol jk

ginamkiely said:
that's a cute idea, BUT, i would eat 10 M&M's for each contact!! lol jk

That's what I was thinking - and I'm not kidding!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
That's what I was thinking - and I'm not kidding!:D
yeah me either, but i think i should be kidding. lol. if i see a bag of M&M's i can't stop until they're gone for some reason. lol.

ginamkiely said:
yeah me either, but i think i should be kidding. lol. if i see a bag of M&M's i can't stop until they're gone for some reason. lol.

Since discovering the :love: dark chocolate peanut M&M's:love: , My DH and I can go through a bag in one day.....I swear sometimes I think he PMS's right along with me!

lockhartkitchen said:
Is chocolate your pleasure? My director gave each one of us a jar filled with m&M s. Every time we made the contact (3 each day), we get an M&M. As the jar dwindles, you can see your success as will your calendar.

Great idea! I'll have to hide it from my son though! LOL!
Schel

My jar is hidden. I have two younger children who would eat them up. I'm behind this week on my contacts though. My director is calling me Monday and I really want to have my 21 contacts checked off.

1. How can I stay motivated while working from home?

Working from home can be challenging, but here are a few tips to stay motivated: create a designated workspace, set specific goals, take breaks to recharge, and reward yourself for achieving your goals.

2. What are some ways to motivate myself to cook more at home?

To motivate yourself to cook more at home, try meal planning and prepping, finding new and exciting recipes to try, and involving family or friends in the cooking process.

3. How can I stay motivated to maintain a healthy diet?

Maintaining a healthy diet can be difficult, but here are a few tips to stay motivated: set achievable goals, find healthy alternatives to your favorite foods, and track your progress to see how far you've come.

4. What are some ways to stay motivated to exercise regularly?

To stay motivated to exercise regularly, try finding a workout buddy, setting a schedule and sticking to it, and finding exercises that you enjoy and make you feel good.

5. How can I motivate myself to try new kitchen tools and gadgets?

To motivate yourself to try new kitchen tools and gadgets, start with a small purchase, read reviews and watch tutorials, and have a specific recipe in mind that you want to try using the new tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rubelbj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Stephanie S