• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Out as a New Consultant: Seeking Bookings & Advice

In summary, the conversation revolves around a new consultant seeking help in getting bookings for their business. They ask for a booking script and for advice on how to approach people about hosting parties. The summary then provides an example of a booking script, emphasizing the importance of being genuine and reaching out to friends and family for support.
rebajoe
Silver Member
Hi everyone

I would like some help. Does anyone have a booking script to get bookings?

What would you suggest saying when letting people know that you are a new consultant and need the bookings when starting out and even after the 90 day period?

What do you say? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rebajoe

Have you read your Business Binder? Have you asked your Director?

Sure, I can help you with a booking script! Here's an example of what you could say:"Hi there! My name is and I'm a new consultant with [Company Name]. I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing company and I'm looking to book some parties and events to kick off my business.I know that as a new consultant, building my business will take some time and effort, but I'm determined to make it a success. That's why I'm reaching out to you - I would love to host a party for you and your friends! It's a great opportunity for you to check out our products and have a fun girls' night in, and it would really help me get my business off the ground.Also, even after the 90-day period, I will still need bookings to keep my business going and growing. So if you or anyone you know is interested in hosting a party, please let me know. I truly appreciate any support you can give me as I start this new journey.Thank you so much for considering and I look forward to hearing from you soon!"Remember to be genuine and sincere in your approach, and don't be afraid to reach out to friends, family, and even acquaintances to ask for bookings. You never know who might be interested in hosting a party or event for you. Good luck!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to reach out to your family and friends and ask them if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. This will help you get your first few bookings and establish a customer base. You can also utilize social media and online tools provided by Pampered Chef to reach a wider audience.

2. What is the best way to get bookings?

The best way to get bookings is to utilize your personal network and reach out to people who are already familiar with you and your products. You can also offer incentives such as host rewards or discounts to encourage people to book a party with you. Additionally, attending local events and networking with other businesses can also help you gain new bookings.

3. How can I build my customer base as a new consultant?

In addition to getting bookings, you can also build your customer base by offering excellent customer service and building relationships with your existing customers. Encourage them to refer their friends and family to you and offer incentives for referrals. You can also use social media and online marketing to reach a wider audience and attract new customers.

4. What advice do you have for a new consultant?

My advice for a new consultant is to stay organized and stay connected with your customers. Utilize the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as the online consultant portal and training materials. Attend team meetings and conferences to learn from experienced consultants and network with other consultants. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or fellow consultants.

5. How can I be successful as a new consultant?

To be successful as a new consultant, it is important to have a positive attitude, be persistent, and stay motivated. Set realistic goals for yourself and track your progress. Continuously educate yourself on new products and techniques, and always provide excellent customer service. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things, and always remember to have fun and enjoy the journey of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennis